It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ys VIII (PS4) and

Senran Kagura PBS (PS4)

Was any of that a surprise, seriously? :p

EDIT: Mary Skelter (vita) and Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS)

EDIT 2: Too many games!
Post edited September 24, 2017 by Hikage1983
monopoly
Orcs must die 2 - crazy and a ton of fun. Seeing spring loaded traps launch orcs off of cliffs never gets old!
i have now progressed to the last mission of my replay of Fallout Tactics (with the Redux 1.3 mod). I am glad I did restart the game from scratch because quite frankly my team is now much stronger and better equipped against enemies than on my earlier playthrough. Yes yes, Behemoths can still kill my whole team with one weapon burst. but generally my team can now survive mutants and robots much better than before, and can shoot from much longer distances.

My two best snipers have Perception of 11 (the max is 10, but you can bump it up to 11 with the Divine Favor perk), and I just gave them also the Sharpshooter perk, so effectively now their perception for firing weapons (which increases weapon accuracy on long distances) is 13, 3 above the max. Also their Small Guns and Energy Weapons skills are at 160% or thereabouts. Yes, now I finally feel I can outsnipe all enemies, and also shoot energy weapons accurately on quite long distances.

Also now all my team members have something like 300 HP because I have invested early on on Endurance stat, and giving them all 2x Lifegiver perks (which give you extra HP on every level up). I think in my earlier playthrough they had around 200HP at this point. This does make a difference in many encounters, like now I don't necessarily die outright in one round but can actually survive two energy weapon shots from an enemy.

At this point my problem is that I don't want to enter the last set of missions yet. I'd like to level up more in order to get more interesting perks to my team (Sniper, More Criticals, Dodger etc.). Three of my team members did get the "Divine Favor" perk on level 15 which allowed them to get a new perk every second level up (instead of every third), but still I feel I keep getting new perks far too slow. Frankly, I would prefer if the game gave you a new perk on every level up, as at this point (level 27) you have to get quite a lot of extra experience to level up, so it happens seldom.

That's kinda what irritates me in many RPG games, how it becomes harder and slower to level up the longer you play. The amount of XP required for new level ups rises much faster than what you get from random encounters etc. I now keep hunting down for Raiders encounters because for some odd reason you _sometimes_ get awful lots of XP from them, but sometimes not. I don't get it, Raiders are much easier to kill than e.g. mutants or robots, yet sometimes you get something outrageous like 6000 XP per killed Raider, so you easily get something like 50.000 XP from one Raider random encounter.

Seems almost like a glitch because then at some other time you are lucky to get 900 XP from a Raider random encounter. Anyway, at this point I need those damn 50.000 XP encounters because each level up is something like 900.000 points away, and it seems it gets farther and farther on each level up.

Oh well, maybe I should just stop hunting for the perks and just finish that last set of missions, just so that I can be finally done with this damn game. Or then I do like someone suggested, take the tank (which I got from one mission) and drive with it through lots of random encounters, as then I don't have to care about getting shot that much, as long as I keep repairing that tank from time to time. Maybe I will try that.

I've also been trying to find those special encounters, but not much luck so far, even though one of my team members has Luck 8 and Outdoorsman skill at around 120%. I thought finding special encounters should have been pretty easy with that kind of team member?
Post edited September 24, 2017 by timppu
"Whine a lot about a month full of business trips"

Realistic graphics but the plot line is terrible. Unskippable travel sections are terrible.
I'm playing Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and it's yet another game where several parts are well-made and makes me keep playing *despite* all the usual issues with console ports. I actually started this game, because I thought it would be better than Hunted: the Demon's Forge, but it might actually be worse in significant ways. Hunted costs 5 euro and Enslaved costs 20 euro, which together with other stuff (motion capture done by Andy Serkis) led me to the false conclusion that it would offer more quality, less annoyance. While being four times as expensive, it might not be four times as bad as Hunted, but its "wanna play more" factor is currently below that of Hunted.

Two major issues are that you can't rebind keys (I've even heard that it resets keys after each cutscene) and that the keys shown to you for special attacks are controller keys (press Y+B for a Focused Attack? No, you mean E+F). That's usually a dealbreaker for me, since I bloody well expect, even *demand* that any game on PC should have rebindable controls. However, the default controls are not so bad, so I'll just settle with a snarky remark: it should be renamed Enslaved: Odyssey of a Pest for restricting you this way.

Mouse clicking on the menus not properly working and the mouse sensitivity settings giving you the option of too slow or too fast are minor quibbles in comparison.

I'm also unsure about the saving files, have read that if you exit the game completely you wll have to redo a lot more stuff than if you in-game choose "restart from nearest checkpoint". This is really not a game where I want to replay sections, so I simply stopped once I got to Chapter 3. Will probably keep on playing, despite everything I've said (not yet reached critical levels of "F*ck this shit!"), though I'm really getting tired of these games that I can describe as "pretty fun, BUT..." and then a long list like the one above. Might have to play some more Dishonored to remind me what a REAL, made for PC game can be like.
BALRUM!!!!!!
DieRuhe: BALRUM!!!!!!
Get a shot of Penicillin. That should clear it up.
DieRuhe: BALRUM!!!!!!
tinyE: Get a shot of Penicillin. That should clear it up.
Now that's what I was waiting for! :-P
tinyE: Get a shot of Penicillin. That should clear it up.
DieRuhe: Now that's what I was waiting for! :-P
Seriously though. I'm really on the fence. Does it have movement points?

I keep hearing that getting around is a pain.
The Witcher 3 (Death March - 1st Playthrough of DLC) Blood and Wine Expansion: - I have finally beaten the full game with both expansions on Death March, All Good Endings, It took around 160 hours for this playthrough and plus counting my first playthrough of only the main story on normal at 140 hours I have around a total 300 hours of play time in this game now. I've beaten most of the sidequest all but around half dozen and a lot of map maker places to go but I'm mainly done with my trek of this game(for now); I've enjoyed it beyond any other game I've played before and now more than ever hoping for The Witcher 4 if/when it gets released some day. Going to past the time reading the books: never have before, started on The Last Wish, then plan on playing first game (haven't played more than an hour before), then the 2nd game, then may new game + this game again if the 4th game or Cyberpunk 2077 isn't out by then.

Thank You CD Project Red for making this awesome game!
DieRuhe: Now that's what I was waiting for! :-P
tinyE: Seriously though. I'm really on the fence. Does it have movement points?

For regular exploring you can either use W A S D (or two keys pressed at once for "diagonal" movement), or hold the left mouse button down for continuous movement, or - the best part - right-click a point and you'll go there.

Combat is turn-based but there aren't movement points. You can't "fast walk" (ie, right-click to move) in combat - you'll have to use one of the other options - but if you get into a fight and decide you don't want to, you can try getting away by simply walking away. There seems to be a certain "combat range" but once you're out of it (ie, far enough away from whatever you were attacking/what was attacking you), combat will end. There's no "end combat" button or command(that I know of); it just seems to be distance related.
tinyE: Seriously though. I'm really on the fence. Does it have movement points?

DieRuhe: For regular exploring you can either use W A S D (or two keys pressed at once for "diagonal" movement), or hold the left mouse button down for continuous movement, or - the best part - right-click a point and you'll go there.

Combat is turn-based but there aren't movement points. You can't "fast walk" (ie, right-click to move) in combat - you'll have to use one of the other options - but if you get into a fight and decide you don't want to, you can try getting away by simply walking away. There seems to be a certain "combat range" but once you're out of it (ie, far enough away from whatever you were attacking/what was attacking you), combat will end. There's no "end combat" button or command(that I know of); it just seems to be distance related.
No movement points
Hmmm, I might have to get it then. Thank you. :D
Post edited September 25, 2017 by tinyE
Finished Technobabylon. Shardlight is next.
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I just meant to give it a try, I didn't expect at all to enjoy it as much as I do. In fact I probably enjoy it a bit too much, given how much time I spent playing it during the last few days ...