It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Bully : Scholarship edition

If only there were more games like this where you are just a kid in school going on adventures in the small local town
there is:

Postal :P
Path of Exile 3.0
The amount of high level postgame content is insane.
I tried this game three times, first my PC run it poorly, then get bored with low levels, then got bored with Ranger spamming. Now my new build (sunder berserk) have few skills and some variety. Once you get good skillgems combos and resistances it become less stressful, but then you got moments when suddenly you die because map mods were against you. 10% XP loss on lvl80 and higher is real pain...
Beginning is boring and easy but the higher levels you get the more awesome game become, like the way RPGs should be.
All is nice but game still suffer from lags and disconnections. There are moments when waves upon waves of people want to join. What game do? Kick you out and force you to stay in queue too! You made to the final stage of ultrahard dungeon when it happen? Too bad.
Now connecting dots at the Altlas Map and doing bonus objectives to get better maps in drops.
Been playing this Atari computer game called Yoomp. It's a Polish game that came out in 2007 and it's sort of a rhythm game in which you control a ball as it bounces on platforms coming down a tube. Graphics and music are excellent for an Atari 800 game. I love these sorts of original homebrew games that come out years after a system is defunct.

Also started Alien Isolation. Haven't gotten very far into it yet but I have to give credit for the programming. I kind of freaked out when I saw that the game had defaulted to Ultra settings but I gave it a shot and it...it works beautifully. Although, funnily enough, the cutscenes play at a somewhat lower frame rate than the actual game. Sort of the reverse of how it usually goes.
Still playing Paladin's Quest. For fun, I decided to try out a glitch I saw in a video (basically, game over, then start a new game immediately, and not everything is cleared to what it should be). The result:

My character is level 1 with 120 HP. (That's normal in this game; by the end you have around 1500 HP.)

The overworld enemies hit for about 300 HP each, and there can be a half dozen or more in each encounter.

Any advice for dealing with these enemies? Does this sound fair?

(Note that, because this game uses a non-tactical turn-based combat system, and the encounters are invisible and random, simply avoiding getting hit is not a possible strategy.)

(Also, in case you are wondering, only the overworld enemies are this strong; dungeon enemies are normal strength, and are therefore reasonably killable and don't one-shot my character.)
Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
I played the first Puzzle Agent game. Wasted a couple of hours in the afternoon why the library's wifi was messed up.
NFS Undercover
Resident Evil 6. I've heard mixed things about this game. Some say it is terrible while others say it is a decent action game. I assumed most of the former were long-time Resident Evil fans and just didn't like that this game took the series' direction shift to an extreme. I still lean toward that belief, but I can see some justifiable complaints about the game.

I by no means think the game is terrible, but I do find some things annoying. I can't find a consistent way to kill enemies; some take one or two shots to kill while others take close to ten. Maybe it is supposed to be like that, but it annoys the snot out of me. Also, the controls never seem just right. They work, of course, and I haven't died or taken damage because of the controls going awry, but at the same time, I never feel like everything is working exactly like it should. I can't really explain it, and I can't put my finger on what it is, but whatever. Also, I strongly dislike the fact that the game cannot be paused and that if you quit the game, you must reload from the beginning of a mission/chapter/whatever the game calls them. They aren't especially long, but I still don't like losing time like that.

Plot-wise, there isn't much to speak of yet. There is some mystery about what is going on, but otherwise, I'm starting to feel like there is a lot of padding going on. Which isn't good, considering I've only been playing the game for a couple hours. But then, if the first Resident Evil is anything to go by, plot might not be the series' strong point.

I plan on giving the game some more time before I decide if I want to ditch it or play it to the end.

Just Cause 2. I was playing this as a "between" game, but I found myself enjoying it immensely. I've played the game before, but my first attempt was riddled with frustration. I had played on the normal difficulty, but I found that it just made enemies annoying. I frequently ran out of ammo, and causing chaos created more trouble than it was worth. This time, I went for the easiest difficulty setting, and that has improved things greatly. I'm having a real blast with it, and I can't way to play it some more.
Been playing Dragon Quest 11.

I'm really enjoying this game. Wish I understood Japanese better. Have to ask my wife to translate a lot. Hahaha.
RangerSolo: Been playing Dragon Quest 11.

I'm really enjoying this game. Wish I understood Japanese better. Have to ask my wife to translate a lot. Hahaha.
Out of curiosity, how is that game? Is the game turn-based like past entries in the series, turn-based in battle only like in DQ9, or are the battles no longer turn-based? Is there a wagon to store extra party members (like in DQ4-DQ6)?

Can you create your party? If not, can you at least create the main character, or at least choose their gender?

Is it possible to change classes or to recruit monsters? Are skill points (like in DQ8 and DQ9) still present? Are there any other interesting aspects to the game's growth system?

Finally, have you run into any metal slimes yet? If so, have any of them ran away?
Played through all of The Fall today which I got from the current sale. It's a nice little game, despite the somewhat clunky controls and one rather far-fetched puzzle.

I also started mucking around with Metronomicon, also from the sale. This one is a lot more fun than I thought it would be when it first released. Yeah, the animations look all sorts of janky, but I don't have much time to pay any attention to them while actually playing. Quite the fun little rhythm game. :)
Post edited September 19, 2017 by mistermumbles
I'm obsessing about The Sims. Must get more friends and skills for promotions.
Started playing Rain World last night, which I got from the sale. Seems pretty neat so far. Oddly, I'm getting King's Quest 3 vibes from it. Probably has to do with the way you have a safe place and you have to explore while leaving enough time to get back there before you get killed.
I will be playing Borderlands until I get all the achievements.
Ricky_Bobby: I'm in a serious Assassin's Creed mood, and recently bought the remaining ones I don't have yet. So now I have every single Assassin's Creed game in my collection, even the Chronicle series.

I'm playing through Syndicate right now, and really enjoying it. Next up is Unity, then Rogue. I plan on replaying the rest of the games, but in reverse order. With time I've come to really appreciate the indulgent experience the AC game-worlds can offer. They feel so luxurious when it comes to this game-world ambiance.
AC is probably the best series ever and my favorite too.I am looking forward to origins.
Post edited September 19, 2017 by SalmanAnees
rareerror: I'm obsessing about The Sims. Must get more friends and skills for promotions.
which Sims?