It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am about to dive in Silent Hill Shattered Memories, playing my Wii copy on my Wii U; I feel it will be a total journey... :)
Theraputic:
Ixamyakxim: I do have one more suggestion (especially if you're having issues in other games) but this one is a pain in the ass (comparatively). You have 32 GB or RAM so I'm guessing it's in four sticks? Modern motherboards are notoriously finicky when it comes to RAM. You used to be able to drop any old stick in a slot and the computer would be fine pretty much all the time.

Now, especially when you're talking mixed pairs there's a bit less certainty - different clock speeds, slight delays across the different motherboard slots, even same brands but different "models" of RAM behaving differently voltage wise. These little things can add up.

Again, I'm not even positive this will fix your issue but it's the first thing that came to my mind. Disclaimer - I'm not sure if Memtest would have picked this up or not (so I apologize if memtest already "cleared" you for this!). But if you get bored and feel comfortable, I'd suggest cracking open your case and leaving only a perfectly matched pair of RAM (or a single stick) and see if that fixes your issue. Even if you go ahead and drop the full 32 GB back in, at least you'll know.

If you do leave a matched pair, maybe even look around on the internet / mobo / RAM homepage to find out the best two (or single slot if you don't have a matched pair) to leave the matched pair in. You might have to play a bit of "musical RAM slots" to get it running perfectly.
Hi again fellah. My computer was custom built to my specs a couple of years ago ( I lived off baked beans for years before hand to pay for it! Still am come to that.) All the memory is matched. Though if I did not know this I would certainly be following your advice. Failing all else I'm hoping GOG support can sort me. That's their job after all. Many many thanks indeed for all your suggestions I really appreciate it.
Black Desert online

Trying the 7 day trial, this game is alright, cool gfx, tons of quests, I like the 'move to' command instead of running around like a headless chicken

lvl 31 at the mo, really like the key mapping for spells, so much to do. still a bit lost regarding nodes and trading

this would be a WoW killer if they introduced dungeons and raids.

All the best
opposing force
I finished a play-through of Dead Space a couple of days ago. I was hoarding so many medkits and ammo at the end, it was kinda pathetic that I only used a fraction to defeat the final boss. That's what I get for playing at medium. ;) It was fun though.

Earlier today I also tied up my run of Cayne. It was good, but, man, it was so fucked up, too. Overall it was well done, even if Hadley's walking animation was a bit stiff and a bit awkward when turning corners.

Currently, I'm in and out of Steamworld Heist. I tend to play a few missions here and there in between other stuff. As my current dedicated game I'm trying to stick to Little King's Story. I decided to buy it when the big performance patch came out, and it runs quite well. I really like the cutesy presentation and the world, but the gameplay can be a bit tedious. We'll see how my view of things stands after I've played some more.
Post edited February 20, 2017 by mistermumbles
Just started playing Downwell. I really like it so far. Reminds me somewhat of Locomalito's Viriax, except of course that you're going downward the whole time instead of climbing upwards, but in either case you're hopping on enemies' heads and the level layouts are randomized.

Also trying really hard to finally get Persona 4 finished. I've been playing it off and on for most of a year now.
I don't have so much time for playing games at the moment so I started playing Unreal Tournament 2004 ECE again. It's a good game for playing it in my short breaks and do some relaxing multikills. :D
Now playing Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty (finished Behind Enemy Line last week-end) and Baldur's Gate 1 (with TotSC, but no mod and not enhanced).
Commandos BCD is nice, with a few new capacity that give more possibilities to get the mission done.
It's the first time I am this far in BG1 (chapter 5), I started countless games back in the days but always started to loose interest after chapter 3. I am now exploring the wilderness to try to find some nice gear but I will soon resume the main quest.
Maybe a bit of FEZ or Bastion if I started to get a bit tired of the game and want a more relax time.
Post edited February 21, 2017 by spokllort
Cataclysm : Dark Days Ahead. Pretty damn fun and pretty painless to get past the basics. My previous character tried to flee from a wolf by jumping into a pickup but couldn't close the door in time :P And my current character just smashed open a crate and very weirdly discovered some dynamite and C4.
Weeeell, I got majorly sidetracked with The Witness these last few days; I've actually beaten it in around 16 hours, too (most of it anyway). The island is quite pretty, and I really dig the puzzles. While the scattered voice recordings and unlockable videos were interesting, they really seemed to have little to no bearing on the game itself. It really just felt like a bunch of people babbling for the sake of babbling. I guess this is why people claim the game to be a bit pretentious, but to me they're entirely inconsequential, so... *shrug*

I had a good time with the game. :)
Post edited February 22, 2017 by mistermumbles
Dusting off my 3DS (new xl) these days; replayed the first NES Zelda on VC... Obscure, need a guide for this one (without the original included map...) but still quite good; next I have started the first GBC Shantae (VC), nice scaling for the image, tough start but i may stick to it... And last i am playing the short mystery game, Chase: Cold Case Investigations - Distant Memories from the eShop... Interesting.
Post edited February 23, 2017 by koima57
Still CDDA. It's like an insane version of project zomboid. I just did a night raid on a nearby town and headed to what was supposed to be a clothing store. Technically it was I suppose, but all it had was wedding dresses :P Managed to strike it lucky though and found a working car on my way back to my base at around midnight. Now I'm going to spend a few days chilling at home trying to repair some clothes I found on a group of dead people on my way to the clothing store.
Matewis: Technically it was I suppose, but all it had was wedding dresses
There's nothing wrong with wanting to look ravishing while clobbering the undead. ;)
Post edited February 23, 2017 by mistermumbles
Matewis: Technically it was I suppose, but all it had was wedding dresses
mistermumbles: There's nothing wrong with wanting to look ravishing while clobbering the undead. ;)
I suppose :) The game even has a trait like that : you get depressed if you're not dressed in fancy clothes, completely oblivious to the fact that the game world only sees you as an @ sign!
Matewis: Cataclysm : Dark Days Ahead. Pretty damn fun and pretty painless to get past the basics. My previous character tried to flee from a wolf by jumping into a pickup but couldn't close the door in time :P And my current character just smashed open a crate and very weirdly discovered some dynamite and C4.
This sounds all kinds of awesome and right up my alley - in dev game? Already released but not here?

Anyway, I finally fired up STALKER Call of Pripyat. These games are just amazing. There's nothing quite like gearing up and heading out into the wasteland.

I don't know if it's because I now "know" how to play STALKER, or if Pripyat is a bit more forthcoming with good weapons but this one feels a lot easier than Shadow of Chernobyl. Granted, I'm still on the first map (I'm assuming there's more than one? The first area is divided into "zones" and I'm on the second one, but it's technically all on one map) so I suppose that could be why it's not too tough yet.

I fired up some youtube videos and a couple of wiki pages to get a quick refresher on the first game. I played it a year or so ago and had forgotten some of the details about the Zone (spoiler stuff so I won't get into it). I think I have a decent grasp on where I left off - can't wait to see how this one turns out.

I told myself I wouldn't play Clear Sky because the Faction stuff sounds like a lot of constantly respawning baddies pouring out of monster closets. But if I'm still loving this series at the end of Pripyat as much as I am now, I might not have a choice about heading back out into the Zone eventually... and I *guess* the game does have somewhat frequent respawns already so it can't be THAT bad, right?