It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rusty Lake, there is a new Rusty Lake, you know, like, the Cube series, by RustyLake, there is a new one.

Okay, it's a steam one, the second steam one (it's called "Roots") but still, it's one of the Rusty Lake Cube Escape thingies and they are good. Oh they are good. They are damn good.

The free ones are on kongregate, and are many already.
Populous the beginning, years ago i beaten this game didn't know there was an add-on for it and funny me i was fed up with the game so the secret final stage was left out and simply didn't play it since i felt like i've beaten the game enough already, so now i am replaying it first without the add-on just to get back into it and try to beat the original game and then try the add-on.
Also mafia 1 i only need 2 more freeride extreme missions to complete it 100% with every car and mode unlocked.
Post edited October 26, 2016 by Fonzer
Still looking for something to scratch that seemingly impossible to find itch.

Honestly, I keep getting disappointed by this backlog of shooters/slashers I had lined up.
Last weekend I decided to give Viking Conquest another go. Crashed after five minutes. Fiddled with settings and managed to have it run for the rest of the evening (ie until I was too drunk to pay attention).

Tried out Hacknet but haven't really gotten into it yet.

My gaming tv died, so now I'm stuck playing on a whopping 14-inch old tv (needless to say, haven't been hitting the PS3 much lately).

Oh yeah - Underrail too.
Post edited October 26, 2016 by DieRuhe
Shadow Warrior 2 - this game is badass., but they need to make the guns more impactful.
Post edited October 26, 2016 by eksasol
Loaded The Witcher 3 on the new rig a few days ago, and fired it up with the intent to just spend a few minutes to see how it ran. Well... still playing it. Damn, what a great game.
Recently I've been itched with historical medieval strategy games.
I re-played Knights of Honor as William the duke of Normandy in the 11 century scenario.
After landing on England, my army (5 Norman sword fighters and 4 archers) conquered them and William became the king of England.
In this time, France have already been destroyed by Burgundy and Spain.
I did royal marriage and alliance with Burgundy so secured my Normandy province from attacked by the continent forces.
I'll move on Scotland and Ireland for making Great Britain 500 years early.
Post edited October 27, 2016 by yoshino
GR00T: Loaded The Witcher 3 on the new rig a few days ago, and fired it up with the intent to just spend a few minutes to see how it ran. Well... still playing it. Damn, what a great game.
I really need to try this one - I don't understand why it's taken me so long. Also, the last week or so I've REALLY wanted to go back to the first Witcher game. I liked it but for some reason stopped playing fairly early. Sooner rather than later I'm going to fire it up - I sort of *don't* want to restart, but I'm not sure how lost I'll get if I dig up my old saves. I remember the mechanics being fairly deep and unusual, plus the journal being a bit obtuse so I think going in cold from my last save is a bad idea, but I don't want to go over the open again.

I've been playing X-Com Interceptor the last few nights. I ALWAYS wanted to try this one and, terrible gamer that I am, it was the one I was most excited to see show up here because I'd finally get to give it a go (the fact that I still have my 3.5s of X-Com probably had somthing to do with this).

Good game - little slow at the start but the time controls take care of that. It's fun to launch probes and slowly increase your circle of influence into deeper regions of space. It really *feels* like probing, hoping to set up deep space mining in farther flung regions - almost an "Alien" sort of thing - lonely, dark and distant out there. The combat feels a bit *off* but I'm guessing that's just because stats, ship and technology play a strong role, along side player skill. I'm guessing as I develop new tech and fighters, combat will feel closer to a proper flight sim.
Post edited October 27, 2016 by Ixamyakxim
GR00T: Loaded The Witcher 3 on the new rig a few days ago, and fired it up with the intent to just spend a few minutes to see how it ran. Well... still playing it. Damn, what a great game.
Ixamyakxim: I really need to try this one - I don't understand why it's taken me so long.
I just got the GOTY version while it was on sale. It's unbelievable. I can't help but feel late to the party though.
Chaining Dark Souls with Demon's Souls now... Fit for Halloween time.
I'm playing Work All Weekend the videogame, it's so awesome, I really like the gameplay.
Fallout Tactics... ok so the tactic of keeping one team mate far in front of an enemy as a decoy, and then attacking with the rest of the team behind, kinda seems to work.

So I put my worst shooter just close enough in front of a guard that the guard would try to shoot at it (but usually miss due to the range), and then carefully having two team members attacking from the behind or side. I still needed to try the "move from around the corner, shoot, and then go back to safe around the corner" several times, but at least it seemed the guard had used his action points shooting at the decoy, hence he wouldn't usually shoot at my other team members when they attacked him.

But damn this game will take a long time if I have to kill each enemy this carefully... I've already played ages merely the first mission, and looking at some FAQ, apparently this game has oodles of missions in the campaign...
Post edited October 29, 2016 by timppu
bad_fur_day1: I'm playing Work All Weekend the videogame, it's so awesome, I really like the gameplay.
THAT GAME SUCKS!
Jagged Alliance 2.

After playing JA2 unfinished business multiple times (its fun when no worry about cash) I've decided to return to the original.
These past couple days I've been playing the hell out of Dead or Alive 5. No, I haven't dated in a while, why do you ask?

Besides that, though, The Flame in the Flood has been my go-to drug as of late. It feels like a refreshingly... "purposeful" take on the survival genre, and I'm absolutely loving it.