It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am currently making my way through Antichamber (truly an extraordinary game, a mind-bending experience - I'm not that far from the end I think), but also enjoying Enclave (beautiful hack'n'slash rich in atmosphere and detail, simple fun - and great for nostalgia).
Got a new laptop to replace my old one, so I said "Fuck It!" and started playing DOOM (2016) on it.
RayRay13000: Got a new laptop to replace my old one, so I said "Fuck It!" and started playing DOOM (2016) on it.
Did you lose your bleeps, sweeps, and creeps?

Your computer may have been... JAMMED!
Still playing Lennus 2.

It's a long way away, but I am contemplating a replay of Phantasy Star 3 (Ayn/Crys for my next RPG playthrough.

Or should I play some obscure Sega Genesis/Master System/Game Gear RPG that I have never heard of? (Any suggestions?)

(Of course, I might encounter RPG burnout and need to play a different genre for a bit.)
Wolcen Lords of Mayhem, and Shadow Warrior '13 so that I can play SW 2 soon.
Somehow just finished the last Cotton Alley level of Super Meat Boy! It's called '4 Letter Word' and here is an insanely fast player doing it in 37s : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsi2ymHuyJ0. Best I could manage was 43s

I don't think I even want to know what the dark world version of Cotton Alley looks like :P
God damn...
I need something.

I wish the MINI NES was out.
tinyE: I need something.

I wish the MINI NES was out.
Super Smash Bros, Bayonetta vs Samus Aran
In 999 I got killed again, was cool.
Still playing Lennus 2.

Acquired an item that can revive multiple party members when used, and it has infinite uses.

(Of course, it also heals living characters, but only by 300 HP.)

If only that item (the Life Corsage) would have worked that way in Paladin's Quest; it would have made the final boss a lot easier! (But still not trivial; I wouldn't put it past the boss to be able to kill both Midia and Lilie (the two characters who can use the LifeCor in that game) in a single round, especially if you didn't have the opportunity to use a Gigabl before the boss attacked again.)
Fallout Tactics

After finishing Fallout 1 and 2, I guess this was the logical next game. I first thought I'd play it vanilla, but I decided to install the Fallout Tactics Redux 1.3 update because it seemed it fixes quite a lot of bugs.

I played the tutorial, and I am still in the first mission, playing in the hardest (Insane) difficulty. I can't say for sure yet if I am having fun or not. I'm still kinda trying to figure out the game mechanism, e.g. what the three different gameplay modes (real time, turn based etc.) really are and which I should be using, and also the game is quite hard at least at this point.

Even though I tagged Small Guns and even read the Guns&Ammo magazine to bump it to 66% on two of my characters, they still shoot very inaccurately. I have to get next to an enemy to get a mere 25% or so chance of hitting them with a rifle, and hoping the enemy will not shoot at my team mates while getting closer. It seems that one hit is enough to kill my party member, the Raiders in the first mission make insane amounts of damage if they manage to hit my team. Maybe this all is then because I chose to play at hardest difficulty, but come on! I played Fallout 1-2 at hardest difficulty as well, and they were much much easier.

While I do manage to kill the enemies one by one by lots of reloading and retrying, it just doesn't feel much fun. It isn't even so much about coming up with a good tactic to beat the enemies, but quite a lot of pure luck, ie. lots of retries allowing me to kill one enemy with a critical hit, and him missing my team (so that no one dies in my team).

Also as said, the user interface and game mechanism still feels a bit odd, compared to Fallout 1-2. For instance, in those games the gameplay mode would always change automatically to turn-based mode if the enemy detected you and started an attack. Why in Tactics sometimes the enemy just runs all the way to my team, kills two of my team mates (one hit each)... and only after that it might change to turn-based mode? Why does it feel so different from the other Fallout games?

I'm still on the fence whether this game is worth playing, I'm not feeling the love quite yet... I'm wondering if the game will become more manageable later when my team levels up a bit and gets better equipment, or will it be even harder and more frustrating in later missions?
Post edited October 25, 2016 by timppu
I've got this crazy idea in my head that I can go for 100% completion in Super Meat Boy, with A+ for all levels. You get a surprising amount of bang for your buck with that game. There's over 300 levels!
After quiting 8 years ago I decided to return to World of Warcraft and I'm actually enjoying it. Made a new character to start from scratch and I'm really enjoying the questing.
Pokemon Uranium. I immediately got stuck for good with the damn thing! Heck, i even selected the androgynous character to remind me of my precious friend, tinyE! The in-game player also appears in green color, whee!

That one aside, i got completely burnt out, spent like entirely, on Streets of Rage Remake, AGAIN! Some troll got me started on easter egg hunts within various mods... They took away my life with fake promises in return and set me on dubious plus fruitless, unicorn hunts, waaah!
Post edited October 25, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7