It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Elden ring which despite its flaws is a breath of fresh air from the poz that radiates from the western industry. The fact the game triggered so many journos and industry woketards is hilarious as well.
Wizardry 5 (on the collection of PS1)

Recently I revisited and finished wiz 1-3 and after that, I was in a more wiz mood, so I chose wiz 5 (wiz 4 is a different game, it is more adventure and puzzle game than a typical dungeon crawler).

Already my party went to the dungeon level 7 which is just above the final level.
My party is Samurai x2, Ninja, Fighter(with a long-range weapon), Mage, and Bishop. Except for two samurais, all party members are evil allinment. I usually play wiz games as good guys, but ninja in wiz 5 is quite a strong one, so I chose evil party instead. Also, the Fighter and the mage have all wizard and cleric spells.
Avernum: Escape From the Pit on my tablet.
HIRO kun: Wizardry 5 (on the collection of PS1)

Recently I revisited and finished wiz 1-3 and after that, I was in a more wiz mood, so I chose wiz 5 (wiz 4 is a different game, it is more adventure and puzzle game than a typical dungeon crawler).

Already my party went to the dungeon level 7 which is just above the final level.
My party is Samurai x2, Ninja, Fighter(with a long-range weapon), Mage, and Bishop. Except for two samurais, all party members are evil allinment. I usually play wiz games as good guys, but ninja in wiz 5 is quite a strong one, so I chose evil party instead. Also, the Fighter and the mage have all wizard and cleric spells.
Honestly, I don't like this version of Wizardry 5 because the BACORTU spell, which is a significant part of the strategy on other versions, doesn't work at all in the PS1 version.

I actually consider this particular collection to be more for Wizardry 4 than Wizardry 5. (For 5 I think I like the SNES version.)

(Also, I think my favorite Wizardry games are 4 and 8.)
dtgreene: Honestly, I don't like this version of Wizardry 5 because the BACORTU spell, which is a significant part of the strategy on other versions, doesn't work at all in the PS1 version.

I actually consider this particular collection to be more for Wizardry 4 than Wizardry 5. (For 5 I think I like the SNES version.)

(Also, I think my favorite Wizardry games are 4 and 8.)
I didn't use the BACORTU spell at all, so I didn't know that difference existed. lol.
I just finished the game, and I feel wiz 5 is all in all an excellent game than I remembered it to be.
Although I don't feel like continuing to play the hell dungeon (a kind of post game dungeon).
HIRO kun: I didn't use the BACORTU spell at all, so I didn't know that difference existed. lol.
You may not use that particular spell (though I find it useful (in versions where it works) against enemies that use spells that CORTU can't block), but enemies do, and by playing a version where that spell doesn't work, the strategy of having to counter it doesn't exist.

Example: Some enemies can cast the PALIOS spell, which dispells CORTU and BACORTU. If the enemy has that spell and other spells, CORTU might not be the best protection, as the enemy can just dispel it. On the other hand, if you cast BACORTU and the enemy tries to use PALIOS, there's a chance of that spell fizzling. Also good for preventing enemies from using CORTU and BACORTU themselves.

By the way, SNES Wizardry 5 is the first time I found a way to cure LOST in a Wizardry game. (It's also possible to cure it in Wizardry 2, as well. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure you can't cure it in the Apple 2 version of Wizardry 1, though you can at least prevent it with a glitch that can change a character's condition from ASHES (or STONE, or (in theory, but this glitch doesn't work during battle) SLEEP to the unused AFRAID condition. Just heal and fight a battle.)

Speaking of which, isn't it interesting how the Wizardry 5 developers took a condition that was in the earlier games but unused (AFRAID) and actually gave it an intentional function and some ways it could actually be inflicted?
Monster Hunter Stories (3DS). I hope it is as good as people say.
World of tanks
The Witcher 1 during morning some hours and then Planescape Torment Enhanced at night after work.

Both in a adequate state of body, mind, and liver intoxication.
Mostly alternating between Blade of Darkness and Breath of the Wild. Blade of Darkness is what I play when I need something that's intense, difficult, and involving. Zelda is what I play when I need to relax with a glorified hiking simulator with occasional puzzles and sometimes irritatingly unavoidable combat ("Dammit, broke three good weapons on that one...").
Post edited May 27, 2022 by andysheets1975
low rated
Mount And Blade - Warband, Dawn Of Man, and Grim Dawn.
low rated
Think Im gonna play Diablo Immortal PC next.
I'm currently playing Baldur's Gate 2.

Next I'll play Pillars of Eternity (ant then PoE 2) or Tyranny or Divinity: Original Sin or Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

Some advice on which of them to play next?
low rated
I am playing GTA San Andreas right now. Love to play this game. Recently I built my pc and purchase PC headset JBL to play this game and fulfill my craziness about this game.
Post edited June 01, 2022 by smith64
TES IV: Oblivion

Completed the Mage's Guild recommendation quests, so I have access to the Arcane University.

Maybe I'll stand in front of the apprentices that are practicing their spells so that I can absorb them (Atronach birthsign).

Alchemy is in the 50s, and it's not even a major skill for my custom class.

Currently at level 3.