It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CS:GO and LOL right now
Not a lot of time for games, but when I do play lately...

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

Favorite game of all time. Doesn't get old (to me).
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Stadia

Currently, my group is at lvl 22. We've been having a lot of fun with this one. We don't have plans on getting any of the DLC but the base game seems to have a enough content to keep us logging a few times during the week which is a rare thing for me.

I ended Tomb Raider (2013) and my wife and I perfected Tonight We Riot.

OpenRA - Red Alert - Freeware

My SIL informed me of a bunch of gaming events opening up at the college she works at. They will be hosting some retro CnC games in June. So I install this a few days ago and been playing solo and online with my ppl to get reacquainted with it. It's been a lot of gags trying to remember all of the commands and learn of the changes made with OpenRA.
Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PS4. Once more. Should be fun.
Went on a RtwP CRPG tear. Played through Pillars of Eternity, PoE2 and then Baldur's Gate and Siege of Dragonspear. Gotta say, as much as I love BG and have nostalgia for it I do think the Pillars games are objectively better. It's funny how many people were disappointed by them, expecting... well I'm not sure what they were expecting honestly.

Anyway, gonna take a break before BG2 and just loaded up Mass Effect Remastered. Seems like a nice visual upgrade so far, though the gameplay and PC features seem barely different.
Mostly RPGs:
I picked up Revenant in the sale about a week ago and spent the weekend fiddling with Wine and Proton to get it working. Really impressed with the voice acting so far, although game engine and controls are a bit janky. I wrote a small patcher to automate fixing a bit of broken dialogue at the start so will keep an eye on that in case there's more.
I also have a game of Ultima 7 in progress but it's been paused for a while.

Outside of GOG, I ordered the FFX HD remaster for PS3 on eBay and am really looking forward to playing it again. I got right up to the end of the game on the PS2, then for some reason didn't want to finish it, and spent a while overlevelling the party in the monster arena. THIS time though...

Apart from RPGs, I started playing Thrill of the Fight again on Oculus Quest and can barely lift my arms (that's after just a couple of fights, two days ago...).
Question: How do you play RDR2?
Answer: Greet, greet, antagonize.

Arthur: You okay?
Pearson: Good morning.
A: That last stew I had was pretty damn good.
P: Glad to hear it.
A: Compared with the pig swill you normally serve up.
Battle Brothers

Great game, build a mercenary company and fulfill contracts for city rulers and noble houses.
There are a few thing I don't like
- High level "bros" can get killed pretty easy if you have bad rng (2 lucky hits can get you almost killed)
- You don't have a deploy phase before battle (only a formation in menu) and ranged enemies can hit you immediately at the beggining of the battle, wolves also get to you in the first turn and when attacking enemy camps you can appear at the bottom of a hill, which makes the battle really hard.
- Can't see the recruits abilities, and the "Tryout" shows only traits, so most times you spend money on bros who are not very good.
Even though these things really annoy me, the game is really good and when you finally can equip your company with decent gear and start assigning roles to your bros it really pays off.
Heroes of Might and Magic 2 Gold, snippets of Grimoire, I intend to play Legacy of Kain Defiance (bought that about 3 weeks ago?), but haven't just pushed play yet.
Kingdom Come : Deliverance.

A game I thought I wouldn't like so much but haven't been able to put down for roughly 25 hours now. Incredibly stable, contrary to what I had heard, quite a positive surprise. Junky and clanky in many parts, but such a captivating experience.

I expected to cross steel constantly but I'm mostly exploring and gathering flowers, so you know, pretty violent stuff.
just finished xcom 2 war of chosen.

so cuirrently not playing anything but might be going back to still unfinished Mass Effect Andromeda. Almost at the end but didnt really touch it since Jan. And i got the game in April 10, 2020

Jesus christ that game is boring. so so repetitive. First ten hours are pretty great. but after those ten hours game shows all it has.

sure, you get different planets and they are beautiful but those are only fun for first 10 minutes. and worse, they all have the same dungeon you have to keep fighting to progress story.

on initial release the game was buggy. but bugs are no longer an issue (i think i had one crash and im sure its fault of my pc not of the game)
otherwise it runs stable, no weird animations.

but story is crap, fairly shallow and most characters are one sided.

hope to finish it this year... Ill see how it goes.
BattleBrothers

Spilled some quality hours into this horrendous title only to discover that i'm either to weak or to unlucky for this game.
After adding the last dlc with the discount this past wkend the world really opened up and at least now i can say that the game feels pretty complete. From interracial setups to melon farking bro's the game has it all.

In the last run i discovered the fruits of trade and already feel confident about starting up another company to see if this time i will make it at least into the end game part of the game. Though, with me barely being able to survive past the 60 day mark i presume there will be more and harder lessons from there on out.

Maybe its both stupid and stubborn to leave the difficulty set on veteran, enabled iron man mode but the whole part of the need to survive does really add towards some extra layers of suspension and rewards. That and the, always not so clear bounty logic, not all jobs that earn you just low pay are easy, ensure fun and irritation from start to finish.

Remember, there is no shame in running away!
Replaying SaGa Frontier 2 right now. (May get to Romancing SaGa 2 SFC afterwords, if I feel like it (will be playing in Japanese).)

KAMIKAZE was the first art I learned (not counting starting arts). (KAMIKAZE is the most powerful martial art, and the second hardest art to learn in a duel (or it would be if it weren't for the bug which allows it to be easily learned early).)

The Kris Knife isn't steel (according to the game), and it doesn't lower your SP when equipped (even increases SP regen by 1), but it weakens your spell arts and those used on you; according to a Japanese web site, it's a 15% penalty, and it works like steel. (Casting a spell on yourself will result in the penalty being applied twice; the only spells where this is a concern are Water and Life Water.)
Dang, got absolutely leveled in NHL 20 on pro level. Played away as the Bruins against the Sabres and lost 2-7. I was in the game until the third period when Buffalo went all out and dropped 4 on me. They had a total of 42 shots as opposed to 28 of mine. The only positive I can take out of this game is body checking. Had no less than 32 hits, they had 13. I guess I was always decent in this aspect of the game. I need to work on everything else though.
SW Dark Forces 1

Not bad game at all, sure a little bit old but I don't care.

Luckily someone has provided a script which enables you to use mouse as you should.

Once I am done I should start with Dark Forces 2, only everything I've tried so far it doesn't work, game doesn't start on W10. but dark forces 1 which is older works fine.

There are mods for it that could help (remastered one) but having very old gpu and not able to run it because of that.

Have some laptop with windows 7, hope it will work on it, finger crossed. :)