It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

falloutttt: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is so much fun. The first game was great, but the second one is simply out of this world.

Music, voice-acting, combat, characters, story, etc... is all at the highest level. Fantastic game, really!

It's the only game in the last 15 years that I got that limited "Box-edition", with books and everything. And even that is of absolutely top-quality. Especially the books, are absolutely mind-blowing. <3
Freakin_Onion: Well, Larian studios totally deserve their games to be bought in different Editions, because they do their job right and care about the content they make, as well as about players. I have a lot of respect for these guys. Most of their games are cool, even questionable Divinity II was kinda fun.
Speaking of RPGs, have you played Pillars of Eternity? First and/or second one?
Larian guys are the best devs today, to me at least. Divinity II, I din't play much, but Divine Divinity on the other hand, I kind of overplayed. It was great!

I have played Pillars of Eternity, it was fun, but din't got to the second game yet. Sometime in the future, for sure.

Also, Pathfinder: Kingmaker and The Bard's Tale IV, have you played those ? Both games are quite different, but great games nonetheless. And, ATOM RPG was fun to play as well. Kind of reminded me the old Fallout 1&2. :)
Freakin_Onion: Well, Larian studios totally deserve their games to be bought in different Editions, because they do their job right and care about the content they make, as well as about players. I have a lot of respect for these guys. Most of their games are cool, even questionable Divinity II was kinda fun.
Speaking of RPGs, have you played Pillars of Eternity? First and/or second one?
falloutttt: Larian guys are the best devs today, to me at least. Divinity II, I din't play much, but Divine Divinity on the other hand, I kind of overplayed. It was great!

I have played Pillars of Eternity, it was fun, but din't got to the second game yet. Sometime in the future, for sure.

Also, Pathfinder: Kingmaker and The Bard's Tale IV, have you played those ? Both games are quite different, but great games nonetheless. And, ATOM RPG was fun to play as well. Kind of reminded me the old Fallout 1&2. :)
Oh, Divine Divinity is such a gem. One of the best games ever made, its humor is so witty, and there is so much to do, it's simply scary how much time can you spend in it.

Yeah, I've haven't tried second Pillars either. Hope it's as enjoyable as the first game or even better.

I really wanted to play Pathfinder, but I haven't got an opportunity to buy it just yet. As for the Bard's Tale, I'm not quite sure, I wasn't a fan of the old series and many people complained about it being very buggy. Well, I don't know, maybe I should check it out anyway, so I can make up my mind about it. And I was thinking about ATOM as well. If you say that it reminds you of old Fallout, then I will definitely play it, must be a great game.
falloutttt: Larian guys are the best devs today, to me at least. Divinity II, I din't play much, but Divine Divinity on the other hand, I kind of overplayed. It was great!

Freakin_Onion: Oh, Divine Divinity is such a gem. One of the best games ever made, its humor is so witty, and there is so much to do, it's simply scary how much time can you spend in it.

Yeah, I've haven't tried second Pillars either. Hope it's as enjoyable as the first game or even better.

I really wanted to play Pathfinder, but I haven't got an opportunity to buy it just yet. As for the Bard's Tale, I'm not quite sure, I wasn't a fan of the old series and many people complained about it being very buggy. Well, I don't know, maybe I should check it out anyway, so I can make up my mind about it. And I was thinking about ATOM as well. If you say that it reminds you of old Fallout, then I will definitely play it, must be a great game.
Hehehe, yes indeed. I'll never forget all the fun I had playing Divine Divinity.

I found Pathfinder to be more interesting than the first Pillars game. The second one got some new interesting ideas, but aside from that, seems like pretty much more of the same. So I'm not very enthusiastic about it.

Both Pathfinder and The Bard's Tale are buggy. At least were buggy at the release, to a point where I couldn't continue. But it seems they are working to fix both games. I myself, and would recommend others, to wait a little, till they patch everything up.

I don't think I've played the old Bard's Tale games in the past. But I did like the new one. Not so much for the insane amount of puzzles, but mostly for it's wonderful music and very fun combat. But if you like puzzles, you probably going to love this game, ...or maybe not. ;)

And ATOM, if compared to the old Fallout games, it's more of a light-version of those games. But still great and worth the price for sure. It kind of have a little Stalker feeling to it...
Freakin_Onion: Oh, Divine Divinity is such a gem. One of the best games ever made, its humor is so witty, and there is so much to do, it's simply scary how much time can you spend in it.

falloutttt: Hehehe, yes indeed. I'll never forget all the fun I had playing Divine Divinity.

I found Pathfinder to be more interesting than the first Pillars game. The second one got some new interesting ideas, but aside from that, seems like pretty much more of the same. So I'm not very enthusiastic about it.

Both Pathfinder and The Bard's Tale are buggy. At least were buggy at the release, to a point where I couldn't continue. But it seems they are working to fix both games. I myself, and would recommend others, to wait a little, till they patch everything up.

I don't think I've played the old Bard's Tale games in the past. But I did like the new one. Not so much for the insane amount of puzzles, but mostly for it's wonderful music and very fun combat. But if you like puzzles, you probably going to love this game, ...or maybe not. ;)

And ATOM, if compared to the old Fallout games, it's more of a light-version of those games. But still great and worth the price for sure. It kind of have a little Stalker feeling to it...
I think both developers have released patches for the games, so most of the bugs should be fixed by now. Well, I hope so.

The old Baldur's Tale seemed to me like there is not much to do, so I was worried that the new game would be the same. I'm ok with puzzles, not really a fan of them, but I don't hate them, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

I will definitely play ATOM, it sounds and looks like a lot of fun. Also, Ukrainian developers have worked on this game, so I want to support our guys :)
falloutttt: Hehehe, yes indeed. I'll never forget all the fun I had playing Divine Divinity.

Freakin_Onion: I think both developers have released patches for the games, so most of the bugs should be fixed by now. Well, I hope so.

The old Baldur's Tale seemed to me like there is not much to do, so I was worried that the new game would be the same. I'm ok with puzzles, not really a fan of them, but I don't hate them, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

I will definitely play ATOM, it sounds and looks like a lot of fun. Also, Ukrainian developers have worked on this game, so I want to support our guys :)
Yeah, most definitely. But both this games are the kind of games you don't want to start over because of some bugs. So I for one, is going to wait a bit more. Besides, I have so many games to play at the moment.

In the new Bard's Tale game, there's enough to do, I'd say. The only problem with the game for me, beside the insane amount of puzzles, is that the game is a little too linear.

I was born in CCCP, so the feeling is mutual about supporting the ATOM devs. :)
Freakin_Onion: I think both developers have released patches for the games, so most of the bugs should be fixed by now. Well, I hope so.

falloutttt: Yeah, most definitely. But both this games are the kind of games you don't want to start over because of some bugs. So I for one, is going to wait a bit more. Besides, I have so many games to play at the moment.

In the new Bard's Tale game, there's enough to do, I'd say. The only problem with the game for me, beside the insane amount of puzzles, is that the game is a little too linear.

Well, I guess I will give Bard's Tale a try. When they're done polishing it and eliminating all the bugs. And for now, I have many games to try either. After I finish Arcanum, I'll probably get into Original Sin II or ATOM. And I'm also replaying Silent Hill series at the moment so yeah, Bard's Tale will have to wait, lol. But I will play it eventually as well as Pathfinder.
Currently playing Higurashi Ch1. This starts off slow but really picks up when you get to the festival. Really enjoying it so far.
richardwright: paper.io apknite, auto chess, Pokemon Masters
You play only shit, son. Get help :D
falloutttt: Yeah, most definitely. But both this games are the kind of games you don't want to start over because of some bugs. So I for one, is going to wait a bit more. Besides, I have so many games to play at the moment.

Freakin_Onion: Well, I guess I will give Bard's Tale a try. When they're done polishing it and eliminating all the bugs. And for now, I have many games to try either. After I finish Arcanum, I'll probably get into Original Sin II or ATOM. And I'm also replaying Silent Hill series at the moment so yeah, Bard's Tale will have to wait, lol. But I will play it eventually as well as Pathfinder.
Of all the games I mentioned, Divinity: Original Sin 2 would be the best option. And it is a fully working game, without any bugs and/or problems whatsoever.

And it's a long game too. If you like to explore everything, it will take from 60 to 100 hours to finish the game. And there's unique story for each of the 6 origin characters.

But really, don't listen to me and play whatever you feel like playing. Since my likes and dislikes aren't universal.

Have fun, and if you have any questions or whatsoever, don't be shy to ask me here or via pm. You're always welcome!
Freakin_Onion: Well, I guess I will give Bard's Tale a try. When they're done polishing it and eliminating all the bugs. And for now, I have many games to try either. After I finish Arcanum, I'll probably get into Original Sin II or ATOM. And I'm also replaying Silent Hill series at the moment so yeah, Bard's Tale will have to wait, lol. But I will play it eventually as well as Pathfinder.
falloutttt: Of all the games I mentioned, Divinity: Original Sin 2 would be the best option. And it is a fully working game, without any bugs and/or problems whatsoever.

And it's a long game too. If you like to explore everything, it will take from 60 to 100 hours to finish the game. And there's unique story for each of the 6 origin characters.

But really, don't listen to me and play whatever you feel like playing. Since my likes and dislikes aren't universal.

Have fun, and if you have any questions or whatsoever, don't be shy to ask me here or via pm. You're always welcome!
Thanks a lot for the nice conversation. I really enjoyed it :) I think I'll probably choose Original Sin 2, as I wanted to try it out for a long time, and the idea that I can play as a skeleton of a lizard is kinda appealing, lol.
falloutttt: Of all the games I mentioned, Divinity: Original Sin 2 would be the best option. And it is a fully working game, without any bugs and/or problems whatsoever.

Freakin_Onion: Thanks a lot for the nice conversation. I really enjoyed it :) I think I'll probably choose Original Sin 2, as I wanted to try it out for a long time, and the idea that I can play as a skeleton of a lizard is kinda appealing, lol.
Oh, thank you for a nice conversation as well. It's a pleasure talking to you.

Playing as a skeleton is quite fun, no matter what race. But don't forget, just like in real life, in this game, a walking talking skeleton will scare everyone around him. ;)
Freakin_Onion: Thanks a lot for the nice conversation. I really enjoyed it :) I think I'll probably choose Original Sin 2, as I wanted to try it out for a long time, and the idea that I can play as a skeleton of a lizard is kinda appealing, lol.
falloutttt: Oh, thank you for a nice conversation as well. It's a pleasure talking to you.

Playing as a skeleton is quite fun, no matter what race. But don't forget, just like in real life, in this game, a walking talking skeleton will scare everyone around him. ;)
Well, yeah, but that's actually a lot of fun :) I remember, how you could play as Nosferatu in Bloodlines and most of the NPC's would freak out about your appearance. And how hilarious it was when your character in Fallout 2 had really low intellect, and because of it your answers would be... special, lol.
falloutttt: Oh, thank you for a nice conversation as well. It's a pleasure talking to you.

Freakin_Onion: Well, yeah, but that's actually a lot of fun :) I remember, how you could play as Nosferatu in Bloodlines and most of the NPC's would freak out about your appearance. And how hilarious it was when your character in Fallout 2 had really low intellect, and because of it your answers would be... special, lol.
Yes, hahaha. Well then you're going to love it being a skeleton in DOS:II. There's so much more to it, then just running around scaring people.

And do play as Fane at least once. He has a great story. ;)
Freakin_Onion: Well, yeah, but that's actually a lot of fun :) I remember, how you could play as Nosferatu in Bloodlines and most of the NPC's would freak out about your appearance. And how hilarious it was when your character in Fallout 2 had really low intellect, and because of it your answers would be... special, lol.
falloutttt: Yes, hahaha. Well then you're going to love it being a skeleton in DOS:II. There's so much more to it, then just running around scaring people.

And do play as Fane at least once. He has a great story. ;)
I'll remember that :)
Making a little progress in Ocarina of Time on the 2DS. I’m taking a little more time to explore and engage in some side activities I straight up ignored my first go around, and while that hasn’t made much difference so far, I know it will later. I just got the bracelet from the Gorons that allows me to pick up the bomb flowers, and I’m about to head and and start working toward getting the fire stone thingy. (Zelda enthusiasts are probably pulling their hair at my lack of knowledge regarding the names of things, but I’m tired and just can’t remember things right now.)

I think I’m done with Dark Souls III. I considered doing a NG+ run or a challenge run of some kind, but I think I want a slight changed of pace. I’ve downloaded Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. This one is the black sheep of he Dark Souls games and the only entry in the trilogy that I haven’t finished. I intend to make another go of it. I’m excited to give t another try.