It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Think of the Children. The game is hard but it seems I am somewhat close to finish it. Waching over suicidal little buggers is really chellenging
It's 2018 and I am playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete, the famous Sander's Folly map. It's incredible what the community did with extra content for this game.
Flipping between Dying Light, Elder Scrolls IV & Fire Emblem Fates. They're all so great.
Zadalon: It's 2018 and I am playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete, the famous Sander's Folly map. It's incredible what the community did with extra content for this game.
I love encountering so many HOMM3 fans on here! Nice profile pic, too!!!
After slashing orcs in third person in Shadow of Mordor, I felt like I needed to change my perspective... on life, (no, not really). Just started playing the FPS Timeshift, which seems like the perfect counterpart to third person slashing. Very linear as opposed to the open world of Mordor and much shorter.

It has slow-mo, which is always fun, as well as time stopping and time reversing powers, though they're mostly only useful for environmental puzzles. To my delight, it also has manual saves, yay!
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood by Artifex Mundi.
And it starts and looks much better than the previous one!
So lego star wars complete edition i finished all episodes and chapters,but i am somewhere over 45%.
Will see if i will try to get 100%
Also about star wars other games i played about a long while ago was empire at war but still need to play the add-on, star wars battlefront 2 (2005), star wars republic commando and about the movies i only saw episode 3 once.
I'm playing 7th Legion and I probably like all the things that experienced RTS players hate about this game: Stupid enemy AI, small maps, cards that can turn around battles, low difficulty.

Besides that the soundtrack is great and I like the cutscenes after the missions.
Anyone else here get toward the end of a game and stop enjoying it, just start pushing pushing to finish the damn thing so that you can start something else?

I'm there with C&C 3 right now. I've actually start using a quasi walkthrough to kill off some of the countless hours of trial and error I'd normally need to finish the last four missions.
tinyE: Anyone else here get toward the end of a game and stop enjoying it, just start pushing pushing to finish the damn thing so that you can start something else?.
It has happened to me many times. The first few times I pushed to finish and do every side quest because I was a completionist, but now I just quit and almost never come back to a game.
PC
Secret of the Silver Blades
Mafia
Volgarr the Viking

2DS
Dragon Quest VIII: The Journey of the Cursed King

SWITCH
Super Mario Odyssey
Post edited January 07, 2018 by Mistercosmic
MegaGlest

^A free open source game
gotta start something new today

or just hang out in here and bother you good people
Jumped back into my Battle Brothers campaign. Played back a few saves over the last couple of days (I had sort of painted myself into a corner tackling a series of missions without stopping to resupply in between) and am enjoying it again.

Also, righteous use of save scumming has made the game a bit more fun, especially to get through the recent slog. If I don't burn out, I'm going to try an Ironman run but for now this makes losing a "big" guy a bit easier to deal with.
Anyone here a Kerbal addict? I have a minor question and the forum is kind of dead.