It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I won Invisible Inc. on Beginner without too much trouble but after several tries on Experienced I still can't get through the first mission without getting someone shot. Maybe I'm not picking a good starter team, maybe my program selection is bad (I like Parasite) or perhaps it really is that much tougher.
Preparing for my first time Mass Effect 1. I am currently trying to setup Hd mods, just noticed one called ALOT to use along with the popular MEUITM. Figuring out how to install them for now, what process... While dowwloading parts slowly.

Just received Mass Effect 3 in my mail, purchased it to feed my Wii U. I have the Pc version sitting for some years but got to dust off the Nintie nerd sometimes.
Just got into a shootout on a rickshaw being pulled by a gimp. :D
12 hours into Dead Cells, and...I still haven't managed to complete a run. The enemies in The Clock Tower beat me to a plump since they're almost always in a group. Got a few runes to get to other areas, so I guess I'm making progress. =/

Also playing through Samus Returns.
Completed Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. Not the best action adventure game I've ever played, but it was fun during its 13 hour or so run.

I also started on West of Loathing. It has its charms, but somehow I don't think it's quite as funny as some make it out to be. *shrug* Still, it's an enjoyable way to pass the time. ;)
DK FOREVER SUCKS! :P

The graphics are shit and the game play.....forget about it! 45 minutes in I'm still crawling around some stupid vent using a laser. When do I get to run around the city with shotguns and grenades!?

If I wanted this I'd go play Metal Gear.

Oh wait no, because in Metal Gear YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE WTF YOU ARE DOING!? :P

Who the hell programed this, Mr Magoo!?
Post edited November 22, 2017 by tinyE
Started playing Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap.

Playing on Normal difficulty (since I expect that to be closest to the original, which I may try at some point), as the Girl (of course; if you thought I'd play as the Boy, you don't know me), with retro graphics but modern sound. (I'm thinking I may buy the soundtrack from bandcamp using the money I saved by buying the game on sale, it really is that good)

There are a couple issues I have:
* On my system (Debian stretch), my XBox 360 controller is not recognized by the game (it is by the OS), so I'm playing with the keyboard.
* To go through a door, you need to *hold* up, not just press it. This fact is not communicated well if using retro graphics.
MDK

Thanks to that script I've dug my copy out of backlog and installed on my Linux laptop. Works great, no issues.

And looks interesting so far. It reminds me the style of Giants: Citizen Kabuto gameplay.
I finally tried out Fortnite Battle Royale today, and it's actually kinda fun. I certainly wouldn't pay $30 for the likes of PUBG, but it ain't shabby for a free diversion. It runs perfectly smooth too. ;)
Painkiller Black Edition. Just gonna highlight one thing. This game has way better level design than it needs to and the best stuff is in the later Chapters. The Palace is just beautiful
I have my controller working in Wonder Girl: The Dragon's Trap. Ready to go to the final dungeon now.

(There's actually one area that can't be explored until you beat the game, and that wasn't in the original.)
I tried NBA 2k18 with my husband. Enjoyed playing it even I didnt win.
HOMM 1, completed 7 of 9 scenarios, the game is awesome. when i bought it, i didn't thought i will go that far, but now i cant stop playing
E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

This game is really strange, and I love it. The art style is just gorgeous, the soundtrack fits perfectly (and I was so glad it was a free download), and the gameplay feels like a strange combination of Deus Ex, Stalker, and Ghost in the Shell. The level of choice in playing this is surprising, and I found myself replaying chapters just to see the different routes. I can find myself playing this one over and over again, both for the gameplay and the unique atmosphere.
ELEX and Hellblade, 30 hours in ELEX sofar and i only have beginning weapons.. Hellblade is just <3 so good!
Post edited November 24, 2017 by Starkrun