It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Victory At Sea Pacific

Standalone installer updated: [Windows, Linux, Mac] 1.12.0 ⇒ 1.13.0.
1.13.0 Update

Please keep sending us your feedback as we will be tweaking and fixing beyond the bugs. We try to monitor all your conversations and suggestions but if you think that we are not addressing a feature please post on the community forum either in General Discussions or Bug Reports and let us know what specifically is causing you issues.

Gameplay:
Upgrading a port will also upgrade that port's coastal artillery and anti-aircraft emplacements with heavier weapons.
Submarines with non one-shot torpedo weapons carry historically accurate numbers of torpedoes, depending on their class.
Aircraft carriers are required to move against the wind to launch aircraft.

Minor Fixes and Tweaks
I cannot believe this... MY EX HUSBAND IS BACK TO ME!!!
My name is Michelle. This is a story of Doctor Mudi who brought my ex husband back to me in 3 days of contact. He told me me he would do it but i didn't believe him but decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise, my ex husband came home and started playing with the kids and gave me a kiss on my cheek, knelt down on his knees and begged me for leaving without a goodbye. I heard he had woman he was seeing before he left me and i was devastated which made me seek help in a spell caster such as Doctor Mudi. I also met this man through a testimony about him and i contacted his email at drmudispellhome@yahoo.com.com and when i explained things to him, he told me not to worry. I am very happy today that my husband who left me for over 2 years, came back home. I asked him what about the other woman and he said that was his past and nothing will ever make him leave again. I am thankful to Doctor Mudi. Contact him to help you now at ;drmudispellhomes@yahoo.com,drmudispellhomes@gmail.com,call and whatsApp him on this +2349052617210

I am 52 years old Father of two kids. This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony i have ever seen.. I visited a forum here on the internet after i had an argument with my wife and my marriage of 7 years was broken down and i was totally inconsolable and without hope because i have tried all means to get back my wife after much pleading and did everything possible to make sure that she comes back, but nothing worked out and I have thought of suicide at times.... i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Dr Mudi on the forum.. And i read how He reunited a family and brought the Husband of a woman back to her in just 24 hours..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, until Dr Mudi did it for me and restored my marriage back and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my WIFE came to my house and knelt down begging for forgiveness, for me to accept her back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation Dr Mudi is certainly a God sent to me and my family.. he did his work just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours and it yielded an optimistic result to me and i was able to get back my wife. Right this moment my wife has falling so much in love with me and my kids like never before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but opened up her eyes to see how much i love and wanted her, i really don't know how best to be grateful for bringing happiness into my life and family, and now i'm a man with much excitement once again. You can get back your spouse too Contact Dr Mudi now.;drmudispellhomes@yahoo.com,drmudispellhomes@gmail.comcall and whatsApp him on this +2349052617210

Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back!contact: drmudispellhomes@yahoo.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.My Name Olivia Stephen form Texas,USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Mudi can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Urgent effective Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Mudi. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Mudi real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact:Email him at;drmudispellhomes@yahoo.com,drmudispellhomes@gmail.com,call and whatsApp him on this +2349052617210
Attachments:
Post edited May 16, 2023 by laurenty56
high rated
Prison Architect

Updated to The_Jailhouse102_11056 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog from Paradox Forum:
The Sunset Update is Live! This one's for you.

Hello Wardens, here is our final update to Prison Architect - The Sunset Update.

This one’s for you.

Prison Architect: Sunset Trailer

It’s been a real joy and honor here at Paradox Interactive and Double Eleven to work on this game for you. It’s been just over a decade since Introversion first put out an Alpha build of Prison Architect and the game has come so far since then. While we’re closing this chapter, the book is certainly not yet finished.

We’ll see you around.

QoL Improvements / Features:

• Capacitor 2.0: I introduce to you, the Capacitor Max Plus - an upgraded version of the capacitor which allows your Power Stations to now produce twice the amount of power than they did before - for twice the price of course.
• Remote Doors: We have added a coloured variant of the remote doors for both Death Row and Supermax security levels.
• Riot Van Speed: Due to the efficiency of air-bound emergency units we have increased the movement speed of the Riot Guard Vans, to lower their arrival time.
• Super Dog Mutator: Due to our undeniable fondness of them, we’ve added a new mutator based on the Super Guard mutator which will help give our furry friends and upgrade.
• Updated Descriptions: After sweeping through the game we decided to update or add a number of new text strings. As such we’ve updated text for Item description, Staff descriptions, and also Need Descriptions.

With this update we have focused on improving the player experience as much as possible.
We thank you all for playing Prison Architect.

Full Changelog:

All Platforms:

• Unconscious Dogs can now be loaded into a crate and heal to be reunited with their handler.
• Dog Handlers can now pet their dogs in the kennel

• Premade Map “Green Power Plant: Going Green”
* A missing tile has been found
* Rooms are no longer missing their radiators and hot water pipes
* Door orientation fixed
* Removed incorrect link to the yard from the canteen

• Premade Map “The Working Fields: Growing Green”
* All metal barrels have been removed.
* Removed incorrect cage gate
* Added a missing hedge wall

• Cooking Ingredients are no longer being misdirected to the Bakery
• Pantries are no longer required to be indoors.
• Objects in the water will now be removed from where the island would like to be.
• Jobs no longer created when placing different kinds of water on shallow water
• Four new male inmate heads
• Making quick islands now checks the current water type and matches it for the new water.
• It is now obvious which side of the projector is the front.

PC/Mac:

• Medical beds will now unload after extended infirmary time.
• Placing foundation will only remove outdoor plans e.g. fences
• You can no longer delete a wall and leave the paper lantern.
• Guards now stand in the center when using a tracking monitor. Much better for their necks.
• One hit killing victims now appear on the Summary Screen.
• Female prisoners with babies now have the ability to gain rep points in escape mode.
• It is no longer possible to hire staff off the edge of the map.
• You can no longer overlap prefabs over the grove or outdoor lake.
• Info about Crop Distribution in Logistics Menu now shows properly in all languages.
• Green Energy Goal 7 - reduced penalty from weather effects - now works properly on solar panels.
• Export Meters have had their connections cleaned up.
• Solar Panel Development Program no longer has an unnecessary tag.
• Recycling Bins are now properly recommended
• Saving the game a Workman carries a wilted crop will no longer magically make said crop start growing in that location.
• Dead bodies now lay properly on the morgue slabs
• Delinquents have been properly cached on where to spawn and now stay together.
• Backup generators no longer demand electricity when connected to electricity
• Armed Guards hired and Dog Handlers hired text now fits the box in every language.
• Lefthandpos is only set for two handed items so use righthandpos like any other one handed item
• The color of the uniforms in the game is now saved correctly
• Yellow lined tiles now have correct orientation when cloned.
• Glass walls will now display more nicely
• Workers are no longer trapped when removing rubble from under a jail door.
• Fixed issue with guard rank ui not updating correctly when rank is changed.
• Guards will now return trays to the canteen.
• Undead have had their heads reattached properly
• Robot Dogs now sniff like robot dogs, not biological dogs
• Added Orderly toolbar sprite to the sprite replacer
• Inmates no longer attempt to eat backwards at tables
• Custom shakedowns no longer include no access zones.
• Inmates no longer use visitor only zones
• Stun baton no longer flashes when it shouldn’t
• Oak benches have now been given permission to seat three
• Tracking menu will no longer show the dead

• Campaign
* Firemen no longer evade fire danger and walk funny
* Firemen can now extinguish fire on walls/blocked cells
* Fixed issue in Chapter 3 with Armed Guard patrols

• Inmates using camp beds and netted camp beds are once more permitted to receive birthday presents
• Road no longer blocks staff hire placement.

Multiplayer:

• Fruit Trees now correctly sync between host and players
• Drip pipes and sprinklers now properly work for players
• “Expires In” for players now matches the host
• Auto harvesters now properly work for players
• Prisoners without cells added to data register so player gets value on connecting to the host
• Tracking monitors will no longer constantly show a false error for players.
• Planning area rendering is not updating if change from walls (with foundation) planning to fence planning

Escape Mode (PC/MAC):

• All items now realize they must make noise when damaged.
• Prisoners no longer stay in a tunnel if attacked by guards outside of the tunnel

Warden Mode (PC/MAC):

• Bottom Right Menu Buttons will now only show notifications at the proper time.
• Dead guards can no longer serve as bodyguards.
Post edited May 16, 2023 by Hustlefan
high rated
House Party

Updated to 1.1.9 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Winter Holiday Pack DLC available now.

Changelog from SteamDB:
Pre-Patch for Winter Holiday Pack Release at 1PM EST

This is a pre-patch for the Winter Holiday Pack coming at 1PM EST.

• The in-game DLC Settings have been adjusted and the Winter option will be available after adding the Winter Holiday Pack to your library.
high rated
Tunguska: The Visitation

Updated to 1.67-8

Changelog from SteamDB:

Update 1.67-8 Patch Notes

• Increased the size of colliders for the buttons in the character creation page

• Fixed a problem with NPC able to stand on top of some trees

• The old mill can spawn humans

• The rangers and mongols will now hide inside buildings during visitation

• No-flinch perks are a bit overpowered. Made it so that you'll still flinch for 30% of the time. This is to balance for when NPCs have that perk - they become way too powerful

• The helmets and armors with special effects will become less effective as durability goes down.

• Fixed a bug where money spent via guides is not counted in the accomplishments
high rated
Crypt of the NecroDancer

Update to V3.7.1-b4463.

No changelog.
high rated
Transport Fever 2

Updated from 35313 to 35320 on Windows, Mac and Linux.

Changelog from the Transport Fever 2 website:
Version 35320 (May 16, 2023)

* Fixed crash with some integrated graphics cards due to incorrect memory allocation
high rated
Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has been updated to Version: 0.91.61.2 (Offline installers updated)

Changelog

v0.91.62 Patch Notes - Gnoll, Better AI
====================
New Player Race: Gnoll
Hunched and feral, this furred, hyena-headed humanoid stands slightly taller than the average human.

Gnolls are hyena-headed, evil humanoids that wander in loose tribes.

Gnolls resemble hyenas in more than mere appearance; they show a striking affinity with the scavenging animals, to the point of keeping them as pets, and reflect many of the lesser creatures behaviors.

Gnolls are nocturnal carnivores, preferring intelligent creatures for food because they scream more.

Gnoll packs are matriarchal because female gnolls tend to be larger, more aggressive, and more cunning than males. Size aside, there are few physical differences in the appearances of female and male gnolls.

On the average, a gnoll male is around 7 feet in height while the average gnoll female is closer to 7-1/2 feet and weighs 300 pounds, though gnolls of both genders appear shorter due to their stooping posture.

Most gnolls have dirty yellow or reddish-brown fur.

Racial Traits:

+4 Str, +2 Con, -2 Int, -2 Cha: Gnolls are strong and hardy, but slow-witted and their hyena appearance repulses most races.

Racial Hit Dice: A gnoll begins with two levels of humanoid, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice.

Racial Skills: A gnoll’s humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 5 x (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Listen and Spot.

Racial Feats: A gnoll’s humanoid levels give it one feat.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Proficient with simple weapons, light armor, and shields.

Armor: +1 natural armor bonus.

Level Adjustment: +1. Powerful races with racial Hit Dice are more special.

Optimized Monster AI:
Optimized AI strategies and priorities for attacking, spellcasting, healing, summoning, awaking, and position, etc.
Significantly improved AI computation speed of ranged or caster monsters such as Elf Arcane Archer and Goblin Frog Whisperer
Improved AI computation speed of out-of-view enemies
Fixed: ranged combatants sometimes rush blindly into enemy lines
Fixed: melee combatants use thrown weapons excessively
Fixed: monsters sometimes defend when can attack
(Above content also applies to player auto-combat AI)

Others:
Human Archbishop has Mass Cure Wounds
Optimized some battle logs
Show cooldown of abilities on character panel
Fixed: performing an action without cooldown may causes other actions to cooldown
Fixed: no log when out-of-view monsters attack us
Fixed: arcane spell failure chance may affects divine spells
Fixed: druid wearing metal armor may affects spellcasting of other classes
Fixed: charisma penalty applies on Divine Grace
Updated French text (by Soifran)

Next, we'll work on (rough list):
Adventure mode, more prestige classes (Arcane Archer, Assassin, Eldritch Knight, Elemental Lord), player races (Lizard Scion), feats and spells, etc.

Note: If you have any suggestions or feedback, please feel free to leave them in this announcement or send to support@lowmagicage.com (attach your saves if necessary: game folder/saves).
Post edited May 17, 2023 by Pajama
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: Crypt of the NecroDancer

Update to V3.7.1-b4463.

No changelog.
Changelog from SteamDB:

SYNCHRONY Update v3.7.1

Crypt of the NecroDancer v3.7.1 is now available!

Changes

• Changed Double Tempo mode to allow holding down directional buttons to move when playing as Bolt or Coda
• Changed Shield of Shove to appear in Teh Urn's item pool
• Changed sprite for Fireball Spells cast by Infernal Torch

Modding features

• Added function [noparse]inventory.findMatchingItemStack()[/noparse]
• Added function [noparse]trapClientTrigger.checkClientTrigger()[/noparse]
• Added components _[noparse]SynccharmableTargetOverride[/noparse] and _[noparse]SyncitemPetTargetOverride[/noparse] to control pet targeting

Bugfixes

Gameplay bugfixes

• Fixed consecutive characters not regaining their starting items in Ensemble Mode
• Fixed hearts sometimes not refilling upon switching characters after healing in Ensemble Mode
• Fixed cursed hearts sometimes getting lost when switching characters in Ensemble Mode
• Fixed Blast Helm not protecting Shields' durability from explosions
• Fixed Nocturna's Zone 5 invasion not taking effect in Ensemble mode
• Fixed Monk encountering gold in walls in Ensemble mode
• Fixed Dove encountering Sarcophagi in Zone 4 in Ensemble mode
• Fixed Dorian encountering Blademasters in Zone 4 in Ensemble mode
• Fixed Tempo not creating an extra miniboss per floor in Ensemble mode
• Fixed Tempo not increasing enemy spawn rates in Ensemble mode
• Fixed Tempo and Aria not encountering Spiders outside of Zone 4 in Ensemble mode
• Fixed Aria not encountering Sarcophagi in Ensemble mode
• Fixed Aria encountering Spiders and Monkeys in Zone 4 in Ensemble mode
• Fixed Klarinetta being unable to pick up Shield of Shove
• Fixed Shield of Shove not being stashed when switching to Monk in Ensemble Mode
• Fixed Enchant Scroll sometimes failing to produce an item in Single Zone mode
• Fixed bagged items being dropped when switching characters in Ensemble Mode
• Fixed Ensemble Mode granting additional Cookies when switching to Mary while already holding Cookies

Engine bugfixes

• Fixed Ensemble Mode character selection room ignoring multiplayer permission checks
• Fixed error when entering the lobby practice room in Versus Mode
• Fixed error when toggling for multiple DLC packs at once while a DLC character is selected
• Fixed error when displaying preview sprites for modded characters with multiple attachments

Visual bugfixes

• Fixed Ensemble Mode character preview not always appearing when falling down a trapdoor
• Fixed lingering visual artifacts after a possessed Wisp takes the stairs
• Fixed character selection room previews sometimes hovering slightly above the ground
• Fixed character selection room sometimes representing characters as white squares after unsubscribing from a resource pack
• Fixed custom skins not immediately applying to Mary's lamb and Klarinetta's weapon

Quirks

Several bugfixes that were previously specific to the SYNCHRONY DLC now apply to all versions of the game:

• Fixed Warlock teleports causing deployed Familiars to be offset when killed by Boots of Pain
• Fixed healing not granting invincibility frames on Cadence's final boss battle
• Fixed Skeleton Knights taking double knockback from some sources of damage
• Fixed Nocturna being able to transmogrify weapons and headgear out of nowhere while in Bat Form
• Fixed Blue and Orange Slimes having a high chance to get stuck against the room's boundary walls
• Fixed walls interrupting ice slides in Phasing Mode or while wearing a Ring of Phasing
• Fixed Boots of Leaping and Boots of Lunging sharing their On/Off state with each other
• Fixed Bag of Holding not dropping its contents when switching to another backpack item
• Fixed Pixie explosions not dealing damage to tiles or items
• Fixed Exploding Mushrooms and Pixies not being immune to damage prior to being revealed
• Fixed Aria's final boss taking damage from Boots of Lunging and Rat Familiar while confused
• Fixed Aria and Coda encountering empty barrels in Zone 4
• Fixed Tempo's damage countdown resetting indefinitely when bumping into an unaffordable chest
• Fixed Randomizer Mode causing slow enemies to move instantly after being knocked back
• Fixed Headless Skeletons getting stuck in place after walking into a Rat Familiar
• Fixed enemies moving one beat sooner while inside a Nightmare's shadow
• Fixed enemies moving one beat sooner if they are revealed on the same beat a bomb explodes
high rated
Crying Suns Demo

Update to V3.0.0.64.

No changelog.
high rated
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

Updated to 3.5.0.26g (Galaxy & Offline Installer, Windows)

GOG changelog:
Windows Version Update (17 May 2023)

• added support for Galaxy achievements
• improved support for modern controllers
Post edited May 17, 2023 by Hustlefan
high rated
DYSMANTLE

Updated to 1.2.1.10 (Galaxy & Offline Installer, Windows) & 1.2.1.9 (Galaxy & Offline Installer, Mac)

Doomsday DLC available now.

Latest changelogs from SteamDB:
VERSION 1.2.0 - Doomsday

ADDED

• Doomsday DLC
• New end game area and a related quest at Crown. After reaching escape pod at Crown, return to the area with "helipad".
• New game+ for those who reach the Ark level 3.
• Surreal door can be opened.
• Paint Brush tool can be used to color walls and built objects.
• Portable Monster scanner.
• Rubber Duck trinket that stops you from drowning by teleporting you back to shore.
• Fast travel map highlights current player location.
• New Save Game backup system. Save is backed up each time you're saving so you shouldn't lose any progress in case something awful happens.
• Using compressed textures with 2x resolution (but less memory consumed) on Windows.
• New sound for the monster lure.
• Map marker is now shown on the ground and disabled when the protagonist walks over it.
• Area ascension level is shown in the map and in the Collections Screen.
• Death count is now shown in the Collections Screen under "Total Progress".
• Gamepad icon set art can now be selected (xbox, ps, switch) in controls options.

CHANGED

• Long range teleporter doesn't work in tombs anymore.
• Fishing spots are now discovered from farther away.
• Enemy position & pathing changes in multiple base game areas.
• Upgradable gear list is now sorted, fully completed items are on the bottom and the ones you can upgrade are on the top.
• Reworked the left branches of the invention tree and repositioned everything to else to fit better.
• Buffed Power Fist range slightly.
• Buffed Sledgehammer modifiers, by adding multiple object hit modifier.
• Buffed Monster Lure effect radius from 600 to 750.
• Home Portal unlock from lvl 15 to 25.
• Home Portal Long Range from lvl 17 to 30.
• Material Transporter from lvl 36 to lvl 20.
• Explosive stun duration from 6 seconds to 5 seconds.
• Raised tamed adult deer damage done to enemies from 10 to 25
• Buffed Hunting Rifle damage & modifiers. One less max ammo in turn.
• Lowered costs for: Bandolier, Katana
• Need to kill only one vulture for Collections text, buffed drops.
• Axe upg. levels 3 & 5 now add multiple object hit modifier.
• Cost to sow ground with hoe from 20 -> 12.
• Dice effect buffed to 2.5%/5%/7.5%/10%
• Changed damage thresholds and drops for stone, streetlights, fabric dropping objects.
• Leapers are much more agile now. Nerfed damage done by them in turn.
• (DLC1) Sawed Off Shotgun: Reduced spread 16 -> 1.2, ammo max 7-> 6. projectile amount 15 -> 12, projectile damage multiplier 0.75 -> 1
• (DLC1) Thimble damage reduction from 2% -> 5% and now has synergies with DLC2 content.

FIXED

• Optimized memory usage in pause menu and in general GPU usage.
• Optimized texture sizes.
• Minor bugs here and there.
• Fixed two digspots at Vulcan which were undiggable.
• Fixed an issue where some doors would not open correctly in COOP mode.
• Minimap now stays centered on the player no matter what.
• (Base game & DLC1) Fixed pathing issues, floating objects, graphical glitches.
• Fixed fast traveling from campfire to same area link tower.
• Fixed Collections showing wrong text in Audio Logs.
• Crown link tower area changed as it covered few wrong areas.
• Some wall pieces of the type "Log" were missing death sounds.
• Fixed the Amber Mana Pills so usage doesn't contribute against attaining surreal key.
• Slight terrain optimisations to areas in the base game that are adjacent to water.
• Fixed level 1 and 2 recipes getting marked as new at last levels with no new skill options.
• Small fix to main quest progression at the point where you have to find a key for a door on the road to launchpad.
• Sawed Off Shotgun was missing long press prompt.
• Some cooking recipes had white text on white background.
• (DLC1) Fixed "Call of Mana" quest phase where players could destroy actors required for quest progression prematurely.
• (DLC1) Fixed Mana Crossbow now showing up in "Collections".
+++
Update 1.2.1.4 Post-Doomsday Fixes

ADDED

• Tracked items are now at the top in the upgrade screen.

CHANGED

• Standing on top of destructible objects is not considered last safe position (used for Rubber Duck teleport and previous body position).
• Increased Build Limit gained from recipes and skills by roughly 100.
• (DLC1) Lowered mana crossbow upg. costs and added modifiers for backstab critical chance & amount.
• (DLC2) Recycler is now able to use LUMBER, WOOD, SCRAP_WOOD & PLANTS for fuel.
• (DLC2) Added a storage box (no campfire) to the final platform.

FIXED

• Crash with missing sound drivers.
• Minor graphical & terrain issues (holes, player getting stuck).
• Wooden doorways were missing “FIRE” damage mask.
• Fixed Axe losing multi hit modifier on lvl 4.
• Fixed light intensity suddenly changing at 6 AM in some settings.
• Quest triggers do not prevent destruction of building platforms anymore.
• Fixed a faulty trigger in main quest, where the quest wouldn't forward if the player had acquired "Launchpad Key" out of order.
• Fixed a bug that caused some cutscenes to occasionally not finish correctly.
• Co-op players can no longer move two pushables to the same location at the same time.
• Fixed hoe plants use amount text.
• (DLC1) Added a quest marker to "Desperate Existence" info quest phase for clarity.
• (DLC2) Fixed two circuit puzzle chords in Decima shelter that would not route power correctly.
• (DLC2) Added death planes to Nona entrance ditch.
• (DLC2) Recycler shows proper time durations for items.
• (DLC2) Added a check for the closed door that leads outside to Concrete Forest that opens it if the player has managed to get on the other side for any reason.
• (DLC2) Fixed the Gantry gate being open at init due to faulty script.
• (DLC2) Fixed an issue where the warhead wouldn't reveal itself even though the player was in the correct quest phase.
• (DLC2) Fixed some faulty syntax in PT-BR localisation.
• (DLC2) Added some missing RUS localisation strings.
+++
Version 1.2.1.5

ADDED

• Tracked items are now at the top in the upgrade screen.

CHANGED

• Standing on top of destructible objects is not considered last safe position (used for Rubber Duck teleport and previous body position).
• Increased Build Limit gained from recipes and skills by roughly 100.
• (DLC1) Lowered mana crossbow upg. costs and added modifiers for backstab critical chance & amount.
• (DLC2) Recycler is now able to use LUMBER, WOOD, SCRAP_WOOD & PLANTS for fuel.
• (DLC2) Added a storage box (no campfire) to the final platform.

FIXED

• Crash with missing sound drivers.
• Minor graphical & terrain issues (holes, player getting stuck).
• Wooden doorways were missing “FIRE” damage mask.
• Fixed Axe losing multi hit modifier on lvl 4.
• Fixed light intensity suddenly changing at 6 AM in some settings.
• Quest triggers do not prevent destruction of building platforms anymore.
• Fixed a faulty trigger in main quest, where the quest wouldn't forward if the player had acquired "Launchpad Key" out of order.
• Fixed a bug that caused some cutscenes to occasionally not finish correctly.
• Co-op players can no longer move two pushables to the same location at the same time.
• Fixed material count in the hoe error text.
• (DLC1) Added a quest marker to "Desperate Existence" info quest phase for clarity.
• (DLC2) Fixed two circuit puzzle chords in Decima shelter that would not route power correctly.
• (DLC2) Added death planes to Nona entrance ditch.
• (DLC2) Recycler shows proper time durations for items.
• (DLC2) Added a check for the closed door that leads outside to Concrete Forest that opens it if the player has managed to get on the other side for any reason.
• (DLC2) Fixed the Gantry gate being open at init due to faulty script.
• (DLC2) Fixed an issue where the warhead wouldn't reveal itself even though the player was in the correct quest phase.
• (DLC2) Beam Gun Battery can no longer be picked up with Material Collector.
• (DLC2) Fixed a bug that could cause some doomhive spawns to remain immortal.
• (DLC2) Fixed some faulty syntax in PT-BR localisation.
• (DLC2) Added some missing RUS localisation strings.
high rated
Northgard

Updated to 3.1.7.32611 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog from Steam:
Patch notes v3.1.7.32611:

• Balanced relic Gefjun’s Jar - production bonus → +2% > +1.5% per happiness points. Max bonus → 20% > 15%
• Fixed infinite multiplayer pause and resume abuse
• Fixed "Negotiators" knowledge, trade route export amount is diminished, but not the import amount
• Fixed Raven raid that doesn’t leave the tile
• Fixed an issue with homeland trade route and great trade route at the same time
• Fixed OdinSword victory is now correctly checked for victory
• Fixed we cannot trick the game to assign 1 smith and 2 dwarf to the Anvil
• Fixed conquest mission “Beyond the Sea” influences rewards
• Fixed conquest mission “Dystopia” for the clan of the Kraken
• Fixed no more civilian tool bonuses for lion conquest in coop
• Fixed ambient sound when the baby wyvern den is destroyed.
• Fixed Rig’s saga Hero position during cinematic
• Fixed calendar not showing up in story cutscenes
• Fixed correctly shows the amount of smiths assigned to smithy building for the Clan of the Lion
• Fixed some localization
• Fixed some text
high rated
Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition

Standalone installer updated: [Windows] 4.0.9d02 ⇒ 4.0.9d6.
Community Message - PATCH 4.0.9d6c

Dear Innkeepers and Crossroads Inn enthusiasts,

We are truly humbled by the journey we've shared with you in the creation and development of Crossroads Inn.

It began as a spark of an idea over a pint of beer among friends, imagining what it would be like to pivot the traditional RPG scenario, making the inn the bustling hub of action, rather than a temporary refuge.

From the initial concept to our Kickstarter campaign, the full game release, Anniversary Edition, and Season Pass, we've been dedicated to relentless improvement and innovation, striving to overcome both minor bugs and complex coding challenges.

Through this journey, we've stretched the capabilities of our development engine to their very limits, which has facilitated the many updates and enhancements you've seen.

Let's take a closer look at all the things that have been going with Crossroads Inn on so far!

We've now reached a point where we've maximized the potential of our current development engine. Despite our best efforts, some bugs have proven resistant to our attempts to rectify them, and we understand that this may not have lived up to some players' expectations. We want you to know that we've given it our all.

ULTIMATE COMMUNITY MESSAGE
Given the constraints of our current development engine, we've made the difficult decision to halt further development of Crossroads Inn on this platform. Despite this, we are immensely grateful to all of you who have supported us on this journey. Your passion and dedication have been the lifeblood of this project, and we hope that you've enjoyed the countless hours spent managing your inns and crafting unique stories.

While we're concluding our current chapter, Crossroads Inn continues to be a project very close to our hearts, and we are excited about the potential for its future. We want to reassure you that the world of Crossroads Inn is far from over. Stay connected with us and our community. We've built something incredible together, and it's been an honor to share this adventure with you.

We recognize that we may not have met everyone's expectations, and for that, we sincerely apologize. We value your feedback and are committed to learning from this experience to improve and grow. We deeply appreciate your understanding, support, and patience as we navigate this transition.

We're confident that our future projects will continue to capture your interest and earn your trust. Our commitment to creating excellent gaming experiences remains steadfast, and we're excited to take our next steps, guided by your feedback and expectations.

The recently tested Beta branch has now been integrated into the main version of the game.

Thank you once again for your unwavering support. We look forward to continuing this journey together.

PATCH 4.0.9d6
---• Fixed "Start now" button for Fighting rings.
---• Improved employee tasks system – employees should now respond better to assigned job priorities.
---• Increased tinhorns' interaction with gambling tables.
---• Resolved "your reputation is improving" sound prompt triggering too frequently.
---• Fixed Reliable Cauldron issue.
---• Reduced time spent on petting stray animals.
---• Enabled moving stairs in furniture mode.
---• Enhanced pathing system to prevent employees from getting stuck on benches and beds.

With warm regards,
The Crossroads Inn Team
high rated
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game

Standalone installer updated: [Windows] 1.185 ⇒ 1.187.
1.187: Português do Brasil

Greetings, friends!

Today we are happy to finally present you with a full Brazilian Portuguese translation of the game many of you asked of us. The translation, which contains over 1 million words, is authored solely by the talented translator
Edson Belo de Oliveira Júnior. He can be found via his @mundonasher account on Twitter. If you liked his work be sure to stop by! Our team is extremely thankful for his effort.

Apart from the PT-BR translation, this patch adds a few important fixes, based on the bug reports and suggestions you have made on the forums:
• Steam Deck sound issues fixed;
• Optimized overall performance on PC;
• Added helpful fixes to ModKit;
• And much more smaller fixes.

We hope you enjoy, and as always feedback is very welcome.

Atom Team