Update #2 Patch Notes Greetings, Survivors!
It's time for another update!
In this one we once again balance some weapons, fix the bugs we found while out in the wastes, and most importantly, addressed the feedback left by YOU
in the Community Hub and our social media, namely the Publisher
Twitter accounts, and Publisher
So here are the PATCHHH NOTESSS: AI:
Overall improvements to settler AI Balance:
- Increased starting capacity of small warehouses
- Increased the limit of resource production x10
- Slightly reduced damage of Sniper Rifles
- Slightly increased damage of all explosive weapons
- Balanced dealt while unarmed
- Restored Broken Hills factory for resource production
- Reduced the frequency and distance of werewolf JUMP ability
- Increased the MELEE skill growth rate
- All survivors following the player character (not just squad members) can now teleport if they stray too far
- You may now go to sleep in a besieged settlement if the assault is more than 60% complete
- You can now use the radio station to access any building in settlements remotely
- Added new game hints and improved their display in the dialogue with Frank
- Simplified the looting of resources. If there are only resources in the stash, they will be looted automatically, without opening the inventory
- Removed the restriction on filling the inventory after exceeding the capacity limit. Now you can carry any weight, but exceeding the capacity restricts your movement speed
- Added arrows to the remaining enemies you need to destroy to complete missions to defend or capture the settlement. This will help you find the remaining enemies in the Assault
- Reduced chance and duration of the knock-out effect
- Reducing the frequency of attacks on settlements by enemy groups during peacetime
- The Power Bar for rapid-fire weapons has been brought back GUI:
- Added the K hotkey to hide/show the HUD
- Added a description of some additional hotkeys: Esc - config, I - inventory, M - map, T - team, K - HUD
- Added the ability to return the camera to default position by compass-clicking
- The map window now has an indicator of the number of game days
- Added support for Ultrawide resolution Visuals:
- Added effect of unit burning after death by flamethrower
- Fixed the animation of the accelerated walking after rolling Bugs:
- Now the game progress is displayed correctly and can reach 100%.
- The turret gun becomes first level after destruction. Previously it was at the same level as before destruction.
- Improved the behavior of the turret shooter at the moment of switching by using Tab between members of the squad.
- Grenades now properly increase the heavy weapons skill.
- Fixed hand animation when tired running with a grenade.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate money on restart.
- Fixed stamina bugs after a fast travel.
- Fixed a rare bug with an invisible dog.
- Fixed a bug with unit behavior when enemies shoot from a rocket launcher off-screen.
- Fixed a rare character freeze after loading the game.
- Fixed the error of resetting turret options after a warehouse overflow. Now there will not be such a downgrade.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made it impossible to open a small warehouse.
[*] Many other small fixes and improvements.
As always, we are always on the prowl for any suggestions or bugs that you share with us, and are ready to address them at a moments' notice!
Thank you for all of your support <3
-The FlyAnvil Team