Astrox Imperium [InDev] BUILD 0.0083 (12 November 2019)
Changelog posted in the game forum by the dev here
Standalone installer updated (b 0.082 ⇒ b 0.083
): 13 November 2019.
*** Between the Stars [InDev]
Change Log v0.2.1.0.3 (13 November 2019)
- A bug that softlocked the game in the event "Artemis Hub" if the player had previously destroyed the station has been fixed.
- A bug that impeded docking in some stations has been fixed.
- A bug that softlocked the game when the missions list was full has been fixed.
- A bug that repeatedly triggered some ship events has been fixed.
- Many text mistakes have been fixed.
Standalone installer updated (0.2.1.0.3 ⇒ 0.2.1.0.4
): 14 November 2019.
*** Fantasy General II - Invasion
(one current and one very belated changelog)
Update v01.00.07404 (01 October 2019)
This is another big one: It comes with the shiny new Content Editor, a tool which allows players to craft their own custom maps and scenarios. With it you are able to fashion your own maps and sculpting your own geography, quest locations, rewards, enemy spawns, win or loose conditions and even proper quests! Those maps can used by other players to be played in Skirmish mode including texts and quest triggers you set up to create your own story.
It is a very flexible tool, and easy to use. If you’d like to learn more about it and its functionalities, you can download and read its manual from here.
The update also comes with a number of fixes and balancing changes. You can find the full changelog below. Speaking of balance, we introduced a number of Analytics which will help us analyze gaming stats during the single player campaign. They are absolutely anonymous and only relate to gameplay behaviour, and will help us with fine-tuning balance in the months to come.
We are eager to hear what you think about this update, and we can’t wait to see the first player-made scenarios coming out! That’s not all, of course. We have big plans for Fantasy General II, and as you know we are working on expanding the game. Good things come to those who wait…
Patch 2 Changelog (v01.00.07404)
- Analytics - Implemented gathering of stats for campaign difficulty balancing. All stats are anonymous and game - specific only. This will help us determine the avg for non - scaling AI enemies in maps. Once we have the base numbers we will then do a beta test to test the resulting difficulty.
- Dialogues - Various dialogue fixes and rebalancing (Iseal decision are less punishing and/or more beneficial, Centaurs and Marcra can now be properly used)
- Mercenary Tutorial - Added to map 4 (Under Attack) and gave extra gold to hire
- Aura and Resistance bugfix - Resistances > 100% do not heal the target anymore; fixed a bug where non - stackable auras would still stack in damage calculation.
- Difficulty Tutorial - Tutorial added to explain difficulty change during campaign.
- Challenge Difficulty - Added new difficulty replacing normal, normal and easy are now easier; players who were on normal are now playing challenge, Easy is the new normal.
- Supply Skill and scaling - Removed Extra Supply through skill trees from adding to AI scaling if they are actually used by the army (so +2 supply but only using 8/10 supply does not reduce the enemy numbers)
- Sunken Lands - Into the Sunken Lands is less swampy and easier to navigate.
- Unit Cycle - Cycling units ignores and skips petrified units
- Easy Difficulty Buff - The new Easy difficulty provides a damage resistance teambuff to all player units. Making it even easier!
- Dragon Breath / Charge Through - Fixed an issue that caused the game to get stuck if the skill was used
- Bugfix - Fixed an issue that would cause the game to get stuck when stag riders tries to return to his original position after dying during the attack.
- UI - Various changes trying to reduce Chinese font memory usage
- Bugfix - fixed hiring Centaur Mercenaries in camp in Porikos
- Bugfix - fixed that units that are not part of your army provided you with scavenge/gold resources at end of the map
- Bugfix - Fixed an issue that caused artefacts to disappear while mirror image was active
- Bugfix - Fixed an issue that caused the game to get stuck if a charm runs out after you opened the inventory.
- Bugfix - Fixed an issue that caused Blood Oak Bows to increase its stats while playing
- Bugfix - Certain story locations were permanently displayed as "unexplored" and will now properly display.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Update v01.00.07687 (13 November 2019)
- Command Speed - You can now configure how fast actions are displayed (between 100% and 400%).
- Visuals - Improved empire theme terrain visuals.
- Pathfinder Aura fix - Pathfinder aura always works for ground units.
- Mirror Image Bug Fix - Mirror Image doesn't fail or win a map instantly anymore in certain scenario.
- Game doesn't continue bug - Fixing a bug that caused the game to not continue after winning a scenario.
- Bay of Kyrios fix - Fixed a bug where the option to make Marcra join was always disabled in Bay of Kyrios.
- Berserker Balancing - Berserkers and Cleavers have less HP and less Morale, Werebears are Flesheaters (heal through killing units).
- Tracker Balancing - Buffed Trackers by making them Mountaineers (can move across mountains) and granting Harass Skill.
- Pegasi Balancing - Unmounted Pegasi cannot capture locations (in preparation for the first DLC).
- Sunken Lands - First few missions are less swampy and separated swamp into smaller bodies of water; water boots drop rate increased while in sunken lands.
- Lizards Balancing - Lizard Hunters and Witch Doctors have Speed 3 instead of 4; Petrify has a range of 3 (instead of 5).
- Tag Bugfix - Fixed a bug where summoned/hired units would receive AI tags if summoned/hired on top of an AI zone, leading to behavior like losing a map or not being able to complete a map when that unit died/didn't die.
- AI Scaling can be disabled - Thanks to the data we collected from you, we now added a fixed progression for both campaigns. The AI scaling can be disabled when starting a new campaign or during a campaign via the gameplay settings (same as you can change the difficulty).
- AI tweaking - AI ranged units prioritize weak fliers less ferociously.
- Hide Army Bar - The army bar can now be hidden. see button to the lower left of your units.
- Death Bugs - Fixed various bugs occuring if a unit dies during an attack.
- UI - Various UI fixes.
- Localization - Various localization fixes.
- Fixed bug with waypoints - Waypoints can't be used anymore to move over spiderwebs-
- Visuals - Fixed various unit visual bugs.
- Visuals - Fixed various VFX bugs.
- Visuals - Changed entangled visual effect in preparation for similar effects to come.
- Fixed bug in summon skill - AI summon in fog of war isn't visible anymore if summoner is visible to player.
- Gameplay - Fixed faulty range display and valid/invalid target markers for skills (i.e. Chain Lightning will now display the correct target range as soon as you select the first target).
- Medred's Knives do not cost supply - This unit does not cost supply when joining your army.
- Mana Regeneration Artefact reduced - This item now provides only 1 mana per kill.
Standalone installer updated (01.00.07404 ⇒ 01.00.07687
): 14 November 2019.
Patch #39504 (08 November 2019)
Patch Notes posted in the game forum by the devs here
Yet, Windows and Linux standalone installers were updated to v.39810
on 14 November 2019 (changelog can be found not-on-GOG
- Windows: 39125 ⇒ 39810
- Linux: 39320 ⇒ 39810
*** Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry
Patch 126.96.36.199 (14 November 2019)
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry was released exactly one year ago today - time for birthday presents! Assemble Entertainment and Crazybunch have released today a free Happy Ending Update for the latest Point & Click adventure for PC, acclaimed by critics and fans alike! The update for the console and mobile versions will follow later this year.
The Happy Ending Update brings:
- extended playtime
- controller support for PC
- In brand new game scenes, you will experience the rise of Prune up close and learn what happened to Faith, Larry's lady of the heart, after the end of Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry! And what would a free content update be without your own trailer?
Standalone installer updated: 1.0.7 build 29 ⇒ 188.8.131.52