It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Dry Drowning has been updated.

Changelog for Update 1.0.4 (10 November 2019)

BREAKING NEWS: We’re happy to announce that we implemented a completely new English version of the game!

We hear your voice, fellow citizens! Thanks to the feedback of our beloved community, we took the ENG localization to a whole new level. The text has been translated and adapted from scratch, preserving the nuances and authenticity of the original language. Enjoy a completely new experience and dive into the grim, cyberpunk world of Dry Drowning!

Furthermore, due to popular demand, we have decided to work on additional languages too. Further updates are coming, so stay tuned!
Reminds me of what they did with Celeste's Japanese translation. (Originally, the Japanese translation was not that good, and apparently even included offensive language; the developers then hired a translation firm (the same one that did Undertale's Japanese translation) and had them retranslate the entire script, resulting in a much better translation. Then agin, Celeste is not a text heavy hame, unlike, say, Undertale. (I don't know how Dry Drowning compares in terms of amount of text and how important said text is.))
MarkoH01: Dry Drowning has been updated.

Changelog for Update 1.0.4 (10 November 2019)

BREAKING NEWS: We’re happy to announce that we implemented a completely new English version of the game!

We hear your voice, fellow citizens! Thanks to the feedback of our beloved community, we took the ENG localization to a whole new level. The text has been translated and adapted from scratch, preserving the nuances and authenticity of the original language. Enjoy a completely new experience and dive into the grim, cyberpunk world of Dry Drowning!

Furthermore, due to popular demand, we have decided to work on additional languages too. Further updates are coming, so stay tuned!
dtgreene: Reminds me of what they did with Celeste's Japanese translation. (Originally, the Japanese translation was not that good, and apparently even included offensive language; the developers then hired a translation firm (the same one that did Undertale's Japanese translation) and had them retranslate the entire script, resulting in a much better translation. Then agin, Celeste is not a text heavy hame, unlike, say, Undertale. (I don't know how Dry Drowning compares in terms of amount of text and how important said text is.))
Well - it's at core a visual novel so I would say that the text is EXTREMELY important since it is 90% of a game. I played through the game twice and can assure you that this actually is the case ... and it's a great story imo so I am happy about this reworked translation and I am looking forward to the upcoming additional languages (maybe German for me?) :)
low rated
MarkoH01: Well - it's at core a visual novel so I would say that the text is EXTREMELY important since it is 90% of a game. I played through the game twice and can assure you that this actually is the case ... and it's a great story imo so I am happy about this reworked translation and I am looking forward to the upcoming additional languages (maybe German for me?) :)
I am mixed, though, if they cut out "offensive language" to pander to PC sensibilities.
MarkoH01: Well - it's at core a visual novel so I would say that the text is EXTREMELY important since it is 90% of a game. I played through the game twice and can assure you that this actually is the case ... and it's a great story imo so I am happy about this reworked translation and I am looking forward to the upcoming additional languages (maybe German for me?) :)
GameRager: I am mixed, though, if they cut out "offensive language" to pander to PC sensibilities.
Nobody ever said they did ... and there wasn't any offensive language in the game in the first place (like I said, I played it twice before the update) - but we should not discuss this here - this thread is meant to post updates and not discussing them.
Post edited November 12, 2019 by MarkoH01
low rated
GameRager: I am mixed, though, if they cut out "offensive language" to pander to PC sensibilities.
MarkoH01: Nobody ever said they did ... and there wasn't any offensive language in the game in the first place (like I said, I played it twice before the update) - but we should not discuss this here - this thread is meant to post updates and not discussing them.
I was just going off what Dtgreene said, but you're likely right.....have a good one.
What's the problem here? Would you rather have the game not have any PC version at all, and have to turn to consoles or mobile phones to play the game? (Remember that modern consoles tend to have heavy DRM these days.)

MarkoH01: Nobody ever said they did ... and there wasn't any offensive language in the game in the first place (like I said, I played it twice before the update) - but we should not discuss this here - this thread is meant to post updates and not discussing them.
GameRager: I was just going off what Dtgreene said, but you're likely right.....have a good one.
I was actually referring to Celeste's old Japanese translation in that part of my post, not Dry Drowning (whIch I have not played); from what I understand, the offensive language was the result of poor translation and not the fault of the original developers. (Sometimes there are multiple words that mean the same thing, but one of them is derogatory and the other is not; the original translation used the derogatory one.)

(Also, my username starts with a lower case letter, not a capital one.)

Edit: Why the low rating?
Post edited November 15, 2019 by dtgreene
high rated
Between the Stars [InDev]
Change Log v0.2.1.0.1 (09 November 2019)

- The compression of some textures has been improved to increase performance. The game will now occupy less disk space (2.70 GB).
- We have modified the code to make it render better during battles. During Early Access we will continue making this aspect even better.
- We have modified the loot system. Now you get more material types as well as salvageable objects. We have also incremented the possibility of gaining weapons. In future updates we will adjust the earnings to balance the game.
- We have added “junk” items. These items serve to sell them or salvage them.
- Now the inventory is split into three sections: Weapons, Inventory (items) and Passengers. By doing this we have tripled inventory space.
- We have re-designed the Departments tab. With this redesign we have tried to: lessen the number of clicks needed to do any task, speed up actions and semi-automate the departments themselves.
- Now departments have a 4-slot queue space. This way the player doesn’t have to be as on top of them as they used to.
- We have added a window to select the language where it shows the translation status of each language.
- Now when you launch the game for the first time it shows the language select screen.
- We have added the following languages: Russian, Chinese (simplified), Dutch, German, French and Italian. These languages depend on community translations there are still numerous texts without translation. During Early Access the languages will continue to be translated. Thank you so much to the volunteers that are helping us!
- A bug in the damage in the upgraded IL55 Laser Interceptor has been solved.
- We have solved a bug in saves that duplicated one of the discovered cures.
- A bug that repeatedly triggered the last of the Ancient Tablet events when the player doesn't have the tablet has been fixed.
Standalone installer updated (0.2.0.9.1 ⇒ 0.2.1.0.2): 12 November 2019.

Victory at Sea Pacific
Patches 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 (08 November 2019)

Patch Notes posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone installers updated (1.5.0 ⇒ 1.6.1): 12 November 2019.

Standalone installers updated 11-12 November 2019 with no changelog:

- The 13th Doll: A Fan Game of The 7th Guest - Windows and Linux: 1.0.6 ⇒ 1.1.0.
- Caves of Qud [InDev] - Linux: 2.0.197.0 ⇒ 2.0.198.1.
- The Colonists - Windows and Mac: 1.3.5.3 ⇒ 1.3.5.4 (Linux already updated on 08 November 2019).
- Kingdoms and Castles: 116r4 ⇒ 116r7.
- Noita [InDev]: 20191105-1851 ⇒ 20191111-1845.
- Sin Slayers: 1.1.06 ⇒ 1.1.08.
- Starbound - Windows: 1.4.3 ⇒ 1.4.4.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- Darksiders III, and all its DLC: 1.4 ⇒ 1.33.
- Disco Elysium: 1be313bc ⇒ 4801e0fb.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition, and its DLC - Windows: 3.6.49.2201b ⇒ 3.6.51.1333jajp.
- Dry Drowning: 1.0.3 ⇒ 1.0.4.
- Robo Rumble - Windows: 1.08 ⇒ 1.08 hotfix.
low rated
dtgreene: What's the problem here? Would you rather have the game not have any PC version at all, and have to turn to consoles or mobile phones to play the game? (Remember that modern consoles tend to have heavy DRM these days.)
As some dislike DRM I am against censorship....i'd rather have no version or buy in a sale and pirate an uncensored version than see any game censored(well most....there are some rare exceptions).

dtgreene: I was actually referring to Celeste's old Japanese translation in that part of my post, not Dry Drowning (whIch I have not played); from what I understand, the offensive language was the result of poor translation and not the fault of the original developers. (Sometimes there are multiple words that mean the same thing, but one of them is derogatory and the other is not; the original translation used the derogatory one.)
Interesting to know...thanks for the info.

dtgreene: (Also, my username starts with a lower case letter, not a capital one.)
I will try to keep that in mind, but bear in mind I forget things sometimes(such as name preferences) due to bad memory and also tend to capitalize user names/names/etc as a force of habit.
Bastion got updated, no changelog.
high rated
seppelfred: Bastion got updated, no changelog.
i think it was more like accidentally downgraded because in technical terms 1.0.1747 indicates a much older version than 1.50436

EDIT: Seems like the installer has been mislabeled for no reason, unpacking and running the game shows the correct version 1.50436, See screenshot https://i.imgur.com/VCgJMMX.jpg
Post edited November 14, 2019 by Ganni1987
Indivisible got updated. There is no changelog but the game finally works on my computer now after 3 patches or so. Happy that the devs keep working on it.
Post edited November 14, 2019 by astrugar710
high rated
Disco Elysium

bbe2afa0 is the new version as of 11 hours ago according to Galaxy.

Backup installer for bbe2afa0 and patch for updating from 4801e0fb to bbe2afa0 are available right now.

No changelog in GOG or anywhere else that Google could find, and the ZA/UM community manager on Discord only said "Few bug fixes"

---
Personal note: they didn't fix the windowed on start-up bug yet... wow
Post edited November 15, 2019 by Links
high rated
Astrox Imperium [InDev]
BUILD 0.0083 (12 November 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the dev here.
Standalone installer updated (b 0.082 ⇒ b 0.083): 13 November 2019.

Between the Stars [InDev]
Change Log v0.2.1.0.3 (13 November 2019)

- A bug that softlocked the game in the event "Artemis Hub" if the player had previously destroyed the station has been fixed.
- A bug that impeded docking in some stations has been fixed.
- A bug that softlocked the game when the missions list was full has been fixed.
- A bug that repeatedly triggered some ship events has been fixed.
- Many text mistakes have been fixed.
Standalone installer updated (0.2.1.0.3 ⇒ 0.2.1.0.4): 14 November 2019.

Fantasy General II - Invasion (one current and one very belated changelog)
Update v01.00.07404 (01 October 2019)

This is another big one: It comes with the shiny new Content Editor, a tool which allows players to craft their own custom maps and scenarios. With it you are able to fashion your own maps and sculpting your own geography, quest locations, rewards, enemy spawns, win or loose conditions and even proper quests! Those maps can used by other players to be played in Skirmish mode including texts and quest triggers you set up to create your own story.

It is a very flexible tool, and easy to use. If you’d like to learn more about it and its functionalities, you can download and read its manual from here.

The update also comes with a number of fixes and balancing changes. You can find the full changelog below. Speaking of balance, we introduced a number of Analytics which will help us analyze gaming stats during the single player campaign. They are absolutely anonymous and only relate to gameplay behaviour, and will help us with fine-tuning balance in the months to come.

We are eager to hear what you think about this update, and we can’t wait to see the first player-made scenarios coming out! That’s not all, of course. We have big plans for Fantasy General II, and as you know we are working on expanding the game. Good things come to those who wait…

Patch 2 Changelog (v01.00.07404)
- Analytics - Implemented gathering of stats for campaign difficulty balancing. All stats are anonymous and game - specific only. This will help us determine the avg for non - scaling AI enemies in maps. Once we have the base numbers we will then do a beta test to test the resulting difficulty.
- Dialogues - Various dialogue fixes and rebalancing (Iseal decision are less punishing and/or more beneficial, Centaurs and Marcra can now be properly used)
- Mercenary Tutorial - Added to map 4 (Under Attack) and gave extra gold to hire
- Aura and Resistance bugfix - Resistances > 100% do not heal the target anymore; fixed a bug where non - stackable auras would still stack in damage calculation.
- Difficulty Tutorial - Tutorial added to explain difficulty change during campaign.
- Challenge Difficulty - Added new difficulty replacing normal, normal and easy are now easier; players who were on normal are now playing challenge, Easy is the new normal.
- Supply Skill and scaling - Removed Extra Supply through skill trees from adding to AI scaling if they are actually used by the army (so +2 supply but only using 8/10 supply does not reduce the enemy numbers)
- Sunken Lands - Into the Sunken Lands is less swampy and easier to navigate.
- Unit Cycle - Cycling units ignores and skips petrified units
- Easy Difficulty Buff - The new Easy difficulty provides a damage resistance teambuff to all player units. Making it even easier!
- Dragon Breath / Charge Through - Fixed an issue that caused the game to get stuck if the skill was used
- Bugfix - Fixed an issue that would cause the game to get stuck when stag riders tries to return to his original position after dying during the attack.
- UI - Various changes trying to reduce Chinese font memory usage
- Bugfix - fixed hiring Centaur Mercenaries in camp in Porikos
- Bugfix - fixed that units that are not part of your army provided you with scavenge/gold resources at end of the map
- Bugfix - Fixed an issue that caused artefacts to disappear while mirror image was active
- Bugfix - Fixed an issue that caused the game to get stuck if a charm runs out after you opened the inventory.
- Bugfix - Fixed an issue that caused Blood Oak Bows to increase its stats while playing
- Bugfix - Certain story locations were permanently displayed as "unexplored" and will now properly display.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Update v01.00.07687 (13 November 2019)

- Command Speed - You can now configure how fast actions are displayed (between 100% and 400%).
- Visuals - Improved empire theme terrain visuals.
- Pathfinder Aura fix - Pathfinder aura always works for ground units.
- Mirror Image Bug Fix - Mirror Image doesn't fail or win a map instantly anymore in certain scenario.
- Game doesn't continue bug - Fixing a bug that caused the game to not continue after winning a scenario.
- Bay of Kyrios fix - Fixed a bug where the option to make Marcra join was always disabled in Bay of Kyrios.
- Berserker Balancing - Berserkers and Cleavers have less HP and less Morale, Werebears are Flesheaters (heal through killing units).
- Tracker Balancing - Buffed Trackers by making them Mountaineers (can move across mountains) and granting Harass Skill.
- Pegasi Balancing - Unmounted Pegasi cannot capture locations (in preparation for the first DLC).
- Sunken Lands - First few missions are less swampy and separated swamp into smaller bodies of water; water boots drop rate increased while in sunken lands.
- Lizards Balancing - Lizard Hunters and Witch Doctors have Speed 3 instead of 4; Petrify has a range of 3 (instead of 5).
- Tag Bugfix - Fixed a bug where summoned/hired units would receive AI tags if summoned/hired on top of an AI zone, leading to behavior like losing a map or not being able to complete a map when that unit died/didn't die.
- AI Scaling can be disabled - Thanks to the data we collected from you, we now added a fixed progression for both campaigns. The AI scaling can be disabled when starting a new campaign or during a campaign via the gameplay settings (same as you can change the difficulty).
- AI tweaking - AI ranged units prioritize weak fliers less ferociously.
- Hide Army Bar - The army bar can now be hidden. see button to the lower left of your units.
- Death Bugs - Fixed various bugs occuring if a unit dies during an attack.
- UI - Various UI fixes.
- Localization - Various localization fixes.
- Fixed bug with waypoints - Waypoints can't be used anymore to move over spiderwebs-
- Visuals - Fixed various unit visual bugs.
- Visuals - Fixed various VFX bugs.
- Visuals - Changed entangled visual effect in preparation for similar effects to come.
- Fixed bug in summon skill - AI summon in fog of war isn't visible anymore if summoner is visible to player.
- Gameplay - Fixed faulty range display and valid/invalid target markers for skills (i.e. Chain Lightning will now display the correct target range as soon as you select the first target).
- Medred's Knives do not cost supply - This unit does not cost supply when joining your army.
- Mana Regeneration Artefact reduced - This item now provides only 1 mana per kill.
Standalone installer updated (01.00.07404 ⇒ 01.00.07687): 14 November 2019.

Indivisible
Patch #39504 (08 November 2019)

Patch Notes posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Yet, Windows and Linux standalone installers were updated to v.39810 on 14 November 2019 (changelog can be found not-on-GOG):
- Windows: 39125 ⇒ 39810;
- Linux: 39320 ⇒ 39810.

Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry
Patch 1.2.0.49 (14 November 2019)

Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry was released exactly one year ago today - time for birthday presents! Assemble Entertainment and Crazybunch have released today a free Happy Ending Update for the latest Point & Click adventure for PC, acclaimed by critics and fans alike! The update for the console and mobile versions will follow later this year.

The Happy Ending Update brings:
- extended playtime
- controller support for PC
- In brand new game scenes, you will experience the rise of Prune up close and learn what happened to Faith, Larry's lady of the heart, after the end of Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry! And what would a free content update be without your own trailer?
Standalone installer updated: 1.0.7 build 29 ⇒ 1.2.0.49.
high rated
OUTBUDDIES
BUILD 1.48 (13 November 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the publisher here.
Standalone installer updated: 1.46 ⇒ 1.48.

Overland
Update 671 / 1.1 (13 November 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by user FlockeSchnee.
Windows and Linux standalone installers updated (647 ⇒ 671): 14 November 2019.

Rise of Industry
Patch 2.1.0:1211a (12 November 2019)

Improvements and Changes
- Adjusted texture to the Map skirt, so it is less distracting.
- Added new 2130 House assets.
- Added a new Skybox for both Vanilla and 2130.
- Added a confirmation popup when buying an AI.
- Improved the Ground Texture that appears at the edge of the map.
- Added a method to restore 0% pollution for vanilla.
- Added a depth-based foam to the water shader.
- Enabled the grid for Water.
- Added new Icons for the Maglev for better clarification.
- Improved the errors that Manual Destination slots spawn.
- Cannot Reach Destination - Cases where there is no path to the Destination building
- Cannot go back to Origin - Cases where there is no path to the Origin building
- Added new Currency Icon for 2130 currency values to reflect the new era.
- Added a search function to the Manual Destination Product Selection element.
- Adjusted Tooltips, so that they appear above the cursor.
- Added a Progress Counter for Assistant Steps with numerical objectives.
- Adjusted the Production Overview screen for better clarification and utility.
- Improved the Town Advancement Shop Selector Tooltip for better clarification
- Added a Cooldown Timer to the Contract Spawner, so there is a delay between spawns
- Added a method of tracking how far along a Player has progressed on an Assistant Step
- Adjusted the Assistant, so it changes the text to make keys that are rebound.

Bugfixes
- Fixed a bug where Pollution would be set to 100% when it was preset to 50%.
Standalone installers, and that of its DLC (Windows only), updated 13 November 2019:
- Windows: 2.0.0:2410j ⇒ 2.1.0:1211a;
- Linux: 2.0.0:1410a ⇒ 2.1.0:1211a.

This War of Mine
Final Cut Update (14 November 2019)

Details here.

More details not-on-GOG.
Windows and Mac standalone installers, and those of all its DLC, updated: 6.0.6 ⇒ 6.0.7.

Standalone installers updated 13-14 November 2019 with no changelog:

- The 13th Doll: A Fan Game of The 7th Guest - Windows and Linux: 1.1.0 ⇒ 1.1.1 (not-on GOG changelog of previous version here).
- AI War 2 - Windows: 1.005 ⇒ 1.007.
- Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation, and all its DLC: 2.80 ⇒ 2.90.
- Caves of Qud [InDev] - Windows and Mac: 2.0.197.0 ⇒ 2.0.198.1 (Linux already updated on 12 November 2019).
- The Colonists: 1.3.5.4 ⇒ 1.3.5.5.
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition, and all its DLC:
--> Mac: 3.6.49.2201mod_fix (GOG-1) ⇒ 3.6.51.1333 (GOG-1).
- Dry Drowning [Demo]: 1.0.3 ⇒ 1.0.4
- Kynseed [InDev]: 0.1.15.2326 ⇒ 0.1.15.2332.
- Shortest Trip to Earth: 1.1.9 ⇒ 1.1.10.
- We Happy Few, and all its DLC: 86385 ⇒ 88874.

Also, The Occupation and Bad North: Jotunn Edition each got a Demo.
high rated
Gone Home

Mac-Update 2019-11-14
https://steamcommunity.com/games/GoneHome/announcements/detail/1607150351605814982

UnderRail & Expedition

Patch 1.1.1.4 (15 November 2019)

Bugs
- Fixed Jawbone crossbow tooltip
- Fixed the vanishing powder grenade not granting you movement points from action points... it will work fully as intended one day, I promise
- Fixed the passage to a certain early-game dungeon not appearing in some cases
- Fixed being unable to finish a JKK quest by killing a certain wanted man before talking to him first
Post edited November 18, 2019 by surfer1260