It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: .
Bonjourya petiteE.

Bonjourya is French for hiya, I'm friendly.
Kleetus: Bonjourya petiteE.

Bonjourya is French for hiya, I'm friendly.
Bonjour, Monsieur Courtequeue :D

I's bonjour, not bonjourya, at least pretend to be trying, Kleeturis :P
Bitch of the day -- thinking about life and not doing much about it...
tinyE: Several of you may want to put this in the "What made you happy" thread. :P

40 MPH winds and 15 ft waves means I keep losing power.
Karma is a bitch, ain't it, peaches? Perhaps you should move away from Lake Inferiority Complex.
Emob78: Perhaps you should move away from Lake Inferiority Complex.
I was recently digitally examined and diagnosed as having Up Shit Creek Without a Paddle Syndrome.
Emob78: Perhaps you should move away from Lake Inferiority Complex.
Kleetus: I was recently digitally examined and diagnosed as having Up Shit Creek Without a Paddle Syndrome.
Replace your finger with the paddle. It'll have a better chance at getting to the prostate.
tinyE: Several of you may want to put this in the "What made you happy" thread. :P

40 MPH winds and 15 ft waves means I keep losing power.
Emob78: Karma is a bitch, ain't it, peaches? Perhaps you should move away from Lake Inferiority Complex.
You really hate me don't you? :P
Emob78: Karma is a bitch, ain't it, peaches? Perhaps you should move away from Lake Inferiority Complex.
tinyE: You really hate me don't you? :P
Not at all. It's just... predictable. You try and thread the wrong needles, and the linear patterns are tiresome. How's that? Pretentious enough for ya, big guy?
tinyE: You really hate me don't you? :P
Emob78: Not at all. It's just... predictable. You try and thread the wrong needles, and the linear patterns are tiresome. How's that? Pretentious enough for ya, big guy?
You mentioned this the other day and I have stayed out of the flame threads save for a second in the Gamersgate when I had to tell someone I wasn't Regals. :P

Go ahead and look. I haven't been baiting anyone or picking any fights in days and I have no intention of going back to that.

You got on me about it, I acknowledged you made valid point, and have made steps to improve my behavior in here, but you seem unwilling to even notice it.
Post edited November 20, 2016 by tinyE
Emob78: Not at all. It's just... predictable. You try and thread the wrong needles, and the linear patterns are tiresome. How's that? Pretentious enough for ya, big guy?
tinyE: You mentioned this the other day and I have stayed out of the flame threads save for a second in the Gamersgate when I had to tell someone I wasn't Regals. :P

Go ahead and look. I haven't been baiting anyone or picking any fights in days and I have no intention of going back to that.
^ Indicative of both the problem AND the solution.
tinyE: You mentioned this the other day and I have stayed out of the flame threads save for a second in the Gamersgate when I had to tell someone I wasn't Regals. :P

Emob78: ^ Indicative of both the problem AND the solution.
Could you please stop talking in riddles! XD
How am I suppose to know how to better myself if can't understand what the hell you are talking about?
Post edited November 20, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: Go ahead and look. I haven't been baiting anyone or picking any fights in days and I have no intention of going back to that.
I'm not one to start trouble but that's not quite true.

Here is what you said to me in another thread:

Why? You annoy the piss out of everyone in here.
I hope you know that words can hurt, a lot.
Post edited November 20, 2016 by Kleetus
Emob78: ^ Indicative of both the problem AND the solution.
tinyE: Could you please stop talking in riddles! XD
How am I suppose to know how to better myself if can't understand what the hell you are talking about?
Do as I do. Learn to stop giving a fuck about letters and words and start reading minds. Speeds things up.
tinyE: Could you please stop talking in riddles! XD
Emob78: Do as I do. Learn to stop giving a fuck about letters and words and start reading minds. Speeds things up.
This is going nowhere. Could I just ask you to at least leave me alone, and I will promise to do the same to you.
Emob78: Do as I do. Learn to stop giving a fuck about letters and words and start reading minds. Speeds things up.
tinyE: This is going nowhere. Could I just ask you to at least leave me alone, and I will promise to do the same to you.
Cultural affectation - *waves dismissive hand* These are not the droids you're looking for. You can move along now.