It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fairfox: Imma need more surgery
Is the surgery for a speech impediment?
I have this roommate... we've been roomies now since Feb. We had been like best friends for two years. She is about 16 years younger than I and we were just hall buddies when we both lived in another building. I kind of knew it was a bad idea to do this. For one, I had a shit experience with a roommate a couple of years ago. Two, we were friends and well, I had a feeling something could go wrong. And three, she has this stupid goof of a boyfriend who is so jealous of me all the time and won't let her hang out with me anymore.

So then we had a little spat because I didn't wash "her" dishes for her in a manner that was timely enough. Next thing I know, this chick is trying to put me down and make me feel sorry for myself or something? And she insists that I treat her like an equal? Like fuck! I already was treating her like one, at least until she got all personal during our argument. And childish. She even said I was smug! As if. I am like the total opposite of smug. I doubt she even knows what it means. But yet, she said she doesn't like how I make her feel stupid all the time. Well, that's not my fault honey. You do that all by yourself. All I do is talk the way I talk.

I never said anything back to all of her vicious attacks, I just let her win but now it's really bugging me that I never said the things I wanted to , to put her in her place. Because now she's riding all high and mighty on some attitude train because she thinks she won something or something. I think even if I did retort, it would have went over her head , the things I said. This girl really is dumb. She even was in special ed. classes growing up, she told me. And yet, she wants me to believe we are the same? Another LOL

Now we are not even friends anymore and she is being a total cunt every day. At least she stays at her boyfriend's place and I get this one to myself. So long as she keeps paying her half until the lease is up, I don't care. When the lease is up I can move on.

It should also be mentioned that she is really fat. I wonder if the other guys above me may be onto something about fat chicks.... LOL

Oh another thing. She has two cats which are now at her boyfriend's house but she left the fucking litter box full and even though i closed the closet door on it, it's really starting to reek. I'm too stubborn to clean it myself but I think sticking it in her bedroom and closing the door might suffice.

I feel better now.

Edit: I just read a post on the previous page that said something about swearing. I hope I did not offend anyone. I just figured it was ok , in a thread such as this to bitch freely and in your normal way of talking. I'll try and refrain though from now on.
Post edited May 24, 2016 by Tamamba
Tamamba:
Aren't you the guy who kept asking for game in TGA without reading the rules?

Anyway there are two way to deal with your situation.

Either you can use Non-Violence and keep doing what you do calmly and patently.
You can call it "I Don't Give A Fuck" way.

or you can use violence and beat the shit out of her by yourself or by someone else.

When I had this kind of situation I didn't lose my patience.
I was too busy in games.
Try that. It can help because in video game you don't go to prison for shooting people.
Tamamba:
amrit9037: Aren't you the guy who kept asking for game in TGA without reading the rules?

Anyway there are two way to deal with your situation.

Either you can use Non-Violence and keep doing what you do calmly and patently.
You can call it "I Don't Give A Fuck" way.

or you can use violence and beat the shit out of her by yourself or by someone else.

When I had this kind of situation I didn't lose my patience.
I was too busy in games.
Try that. It can help because in video game you don't go to prison for shooting people.
Thanks for the advice. I think I will go with the first option. I'm just going to do my own thing and bide my time. Be civil or fake if I have to. I'm too old now to play these kind of games. Option two is awful tempting, but I don't want to go to jail, I doubt they'd let me bring my pc and give me a private cell with wifi. He'd be the type to call the police too. I say him because I'd take it out on her boyfriend, I couldn't hit a girl. Even if she is a big fat c***. lol

I really don't give a hoot honestly, I just had to bitch and get if off my chest. I'm perfectly fine with just keeping to myself and being patient like you said. She was really starting to bother me anyways. lol

And yes I did ask for Baulder's gate and then right away changed my mind and said I had to work on my backlog first. Before anyone even said anything, if that is what you are referring to. I didn't keep asking for anything though.
Post edited May 24, 2016 by Tamamba
Tamamba: I have this roommate...
You are really talking about yourself, aren't you? This is how it normally goes with these "See I have this friend you know...".

So you are that fat girl with two cats and a full litterbox! Yikes! Did you go on a blind date with Bradley by any chance?
Post edited May 24, 2016 by timppu
Tamamba: I have this roommate...
timppu: You are really talking about yourself, aren't you? This is how it normally goes with these "See I have this friend you know...".

So you are that fat girl with two cats and a full litterbox! Yikes! Did you go on a blind date with Bradley by any chance?
Lmao. I was having some chuckles earlier over his tales of adventure, but no, I am me and she is she.. LOL
low rated
Fairfox: Imma need more surgery
Kleetus: Is the surgery for a speech impediment?
No,it's brain related.
You can't browse the internet for 5 minutes without seeing some fucking asshole spoiling GoT. :/
NuffCatnip: You can't browse the internet for 5 minutes without seeing some fucking asshole spoiling GoT. :/
That is a show I really wanted to binge watch. I tried getting into it a couple of years ago, a couple of times but just couldn't for some reason. I liked the setting and the characters, so I don't really know why. I know what you mean though, I see them all the time too. lol
low rated
God damn those mutant aliens! Putin bothers to walk himself into an almost terminal/terminated, stinking hole, reeking or ruin and corruption, burnt ground and economic wasteland, so as to propose cooperation in certain fields with prospect of help/upgrade/benefit and you have the rag tag brigade of conceited gaffots parade with messages against him and Russia, like "Go back Putin" and other various w@nk, plus causing unrest and stirring up commotion!

You can take three johnies up your rotten, AIDS reeking behinds/bottoms all day long if you wish, no one bothers you or actually cares, but when you cross the line and endanger everyone with sick w@nk like this, at a crucial moment too, you are goddamn idiots in plain sight! I don't want straight Russian dicks in my straight arse, thank you very much, i like and respect Russians for what they do, especially for what they don't and i would desire an alliance with them! No mothereffing gaffot has the right to put my OWN ASS into jeopardy and endanger it to be facked hard from russia, figuratively speaking, especially when they offer an extended hand of friendship and those sick psychos spit on it, uncalled for and unannounced! No one ever like taught you manners and etiquette, you meddling, mutant lizardmen? The entire world doesn't revolve around the dick floating in your butts and you don't have a right to summon danger upon everyone for such a junk reason, IRRELEVANT to both event and occasion, too!

Thankfully, the snipers scattered around the area had an allergy to multicolors, little ponies and were colorblind to rainbows, or else who knows what accident might have happened. Or maybe the real reason of the protest was so the gaffots could savor the sight of all those macho elite force guardians? Pathetic, ridiculous and above all, stupid, stupid, STUPID! After that, don't be surprised if your "sisters" in russia pay the price of your own messed up brainhole (brains is missing)!
Post edited May 28, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
I've just discovered that I have a grey pube, I don't know if I should pull it out.

I'm looking at it now, what do you guys think?
Gee, thanks for nothing everyone.

Not that any of you heretics care, but I decided to pull the grey pube out.

It's about 30mm long, grey and curly.
Kleetus: Gee, thanks for nothing everyone.

You do realize, of course, you just cut a head off the hydra.
Kleetus: Gee, thanks for nothing everyone.

So,you got yourself *by the short and curly's*.
low rated
HereForTheBeer: You do realize, of course, you just cut a head off the hydra.
I left that part alone.

BTW, cute doggie.

Tauto: So,you got yourself *by the short and curly's*.
I'm growing it for the onset of Winter.

In Spring, I usually give myself an Art Deco Brazilian, so stylish.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by Kleetus