It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: Before I left, kept reminding myself to NOT leave the key in my pocket, so of course I left the key in my pocket.
There's always something or someone to screw up an otherwise good experience.

BTW, there's an old Asian saying that aptly fits your scenario:

"Confucius say, man with hand in pocket is always on the ball."

Asians can be so profound like that.
Ok just read the news that firefox has a security problem and probably would need version 50.0.2,that one requires sse2 i only have sse.Am stuck at firefox 48 since it still works,mostly use nicofox add-on and addblock.I seriously need a new pc all i got is under 200 euros.And i still need money when i am going to work in social inclusion for food during the break.Also i am deemed unemployable hence the social inclusion.Why did father have to die on 7th november (he was only 56)already even though he was divorced and i got the funeral expenses like 1470 euros.The social services will give us some money,but he still left us a debt.Don't know what i can do, the social inclusion is only worth it for the money they pay us for food,the prize money doesn't really count since the social services say you can't have over 470 euros with prize money,the food money alone is worth it so i have a little more and is not counted by social services.
I would get the same money being at home only the food money brings me a little extra cash.
And wonder what will happen with what father owned,they can't take my disabled pay,but they can take away my social pay 20 euros and the protection pay 190 euros.
I will see what the future holds.
Post edited December 02, 2016 by Fonzer
gotlib
Telika: gotlib
the artist?
Telika: gotlib
tinyE: the artist?
yes

i feel a bit frozen inside
reading a magazine for breakfast about challenges other people with different kinds of disabilities face, doesn't help overcoming my own fear of starting the day - I should have read something more relaxing :-(

being so restless that I slept only for four hours last night doesn't help either.
Post edited December 05, 2016 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: reading a magazine for breakfast about challenges other people with different kinds of disabilities face, doesn't help overcoming my own fear of starting the day - I should have read something more relaxing :-(
Then, some Lizzie Velasquez's speech could maybe brighten your mood ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzPbY9ufnQY

And BTW, it's SinterKlaas so you have an excuse to eat a lot of chocolate today (We still have one day to wait in Belgium before he comes down in our country ^o^)
Post edited December 05, 2016 by catpower1980
DubConqueror: reading a magazine for breakfast about challenges other people with different kinds of disabilities face, doesn't help overcoming my own fear of starting the day - I should have read something more relaxing :-(
catpower1980: Then, some Lizzie Velasquez's speech could maybe brighten your mood ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzPbY9ufnQY

And BTW, it's SinterKlaas so you have an excuse to eat a lot of chocolate today (We still have one day to wait in Belgium before he comes down in our country ^o^)
I gathered courage by listening to <span class="podkreslenie">this</span> (and I didn't realise there were video's of the Life after Death album, should seek to buy the DVD sometime)
Post edited December 05, 2016 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: I gathered courage by listening to <span class="podkreslenie">this</span> (and I didn't realise there were video's of the Life after Death album, should seek to buy the DVD sometime)
LOL, it's a blast from the past for me as I had it on VHS back then (also had the "Maiden in England" tape too). I used to watch those concerts religiously countless times as a kid :o)
I fucking hate relatives who tells me how I should live my life, and those cunts are staying until end of the year.
eksasol: I fucking hate relatives who tells me how I should live my life, and those cunts are staying until end of the year.
When I was li'l, my grandma used to keep bread rolls in her boobies and then offer me one (bread roll, not boobie, hers would be dried up).

I think that's why I have a yeast intolerance, whenever I see bread it gives me hives.
I saw Doctor Strange the other day. It was shit.
Geez, only 3 months of unemployment and the control office already sent me to apply to a job I could never get since it starts at 5:30AM in a remote city and there is no train at this time yet. But as they don't bother with logic, I was forced to apply so I wasted 4 hours of commuting just for an useless 5 minute job interview.

Bonus: During the interview (in a shop), an old former labourer came up (already well drunk) and got into the conversation with ramblings like "Fuck work, I'm not a slave anymore!" and so on. At least that made me smile (I guess I will be like that in 20 years, LOL)
eksasol: I fucking hate relatives who tells me how I should live my life, and those cunts are staying until end of the year.
Tell them how they should live their lives. Bonus: if your advice is obviously bad and/or inapplicable, it doesn't hurt the argument in the slightest.
high rated
There is this nice joke about that topic:
"Every time when someone married in the family, my grandmas and aunts poked me, grinned and said: "You're next!" After I started doing the same at funerals they stopped..."