It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: Cultural affectation
He's changed ever since he moved to Monaco.

He's not the same humble Madagascan that I once knew.
tinyE: .
Bonjour petiteE, parlez-vous français?
I hate when people pull stupid and dangerous pranks, even when it is not april the first. Thankfully she was pulling my leg god damn it.

Almost made me ride to hell and back again. So much for maturity after 40...
Post edited November 23, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
35C today. Yesterday was ok considering it was like 32/33 ---- less humid...
KiNgBrAdLeY7: snip
nvm
Post edited November 23, 2016 by tort1234
Niggles: 35C today. Yesterday was ok considering it was like 32/33 ---- less humid...
Here it's more like 35F (actually a bit warmer, but the point still stands).

Anyway, drove to the airport and traffic was backed up at one point for no apparent reason. Fortunately, traffic wasn't backed up on the way back.
dtgreene: Anyway, drove to the airport and traffic
I'd crack up in hysterics if I saw you driving, Deatrice.

That would make an awesome movie, Driving Miss Dee.

BTW, what sort of automobile do you drive, and it better not be Euro?
I think my friend is ignoring me on purpose while I'm trying to ask him to pay me. There are too many good deals this weekend, but I can't buy anything.
low rated
Emob78: Do as I do. Learn to stop giving a fuck about letters and words and start reading minds. Speeds things up.
tinyE: This is going nowhere. Could I just ask you to at least leave me alone, and I will promise to do the same to you.
I thought you left..........................AGAIN!
tinyE: This is going nowhere. Could I just ask you to at least leave me alone, and I will promise to do the same to you.
Tauto: I thought you left..........................AGAIN!
Ah, thanks. I appreciate it. You know, free time is a rare thing. I don't have as much time these days to...

Oh, you were talking about TinyE. Didn't realize that. I'm sure he'd love to come on and offer his two cents, but he's too busy at home WASHING HIS TIGHTS.
low rated
Tauto: I thought you left..........................AGAIN!
Emob78: Ah, thanks. I appreciate it. You know, free time is a rare thing. I don't have as much time these days to...

Oh, you were talking about TinyE. Didn't realize that. I'm sure he'd love to come on and offer his two cents, but he's too busy at home WASHING HIS TIGHTS.
It dummy spits every couple of weeks,must be menopause kicking in.
I came back home from work some time ago, a friend of my wife was visiting us and they were in the living room.

After awhile I realized I have to go somewhere 6pm (a housing community meeting about forthcoming renovations), so I went to tell my wife that I'll have to leave shortly.

I came back to bedroom to this computer... and suddenly I realized... did I just fart loudly when I was talking to my wife? WTF? Why didn't she say anything about manners and such? Probably she was just so surprised or something.

I think I just somehow mentally blocked the presence of her friend (she visits us so often anyway that it is like she is part of the furniture or something), so I just let the gas pass like I always do. Damn it! Now her friend probably thinks I am human or something. It would seem odd if I now went back to ask "Did I just fart loudly when I was here? If so, sorry about that. If not, never mind then.". That would make it all even more awkward.

Oh well, I hope the odor wasn't too strong...

Niggles: 35C today. Yesterday was ok considering it was like 32/33 ---- less humid...
When Santa Claus is visiting families there on Christmas, he is wearing bikinis, right? I already know there are no reindeers in Australia so he must be riding a kangaroo.
Post edited November 29, 2016 by timppu
A university student in my city, kick-boxing athlete too, committed suicide, due to love gone wrong... I remembered my own shitstorm, but in my case, kick-boxing university student abused/harmed me and not the opposite, which was the case in that poor girl's life... What ugly games does life, destiny and other people, play on the expense of good people who deserve better and instead, find themselves tortured from the very same people they get to fall in love with... I somehow felt something like being related to the girl and i got sad and angry.

WHY did that girl have to find herself broken at the hands of a bastard jerk?
WHY did I have to find myself broken at the hands of a bastard bitch?
WHY couldn't i meet a girl like her, all those years, to shower her with affection and love, instead of falling to people who murdered my dreams and caused me to mutate into a bastard myself?

WHY people who could match, almost never are meant to meet?
WHY the injustice?
WHY people have to suffer, instead of getting love, out of "love"-affairs?

I have no regrets of the vile deeds i was forced to bask in all this time, thanks to other people undoing my life and destroying my dreams. Heck, even my ill-gotten malice secretly wished that in her stead, it would be my ex instead, to pay up for her misdeeds against me. But despite my ugly feelings and cut out heart, i still feel sad and depressed over innocents paying and those deserving of such things, always escape unpunished, even prosper in their (un)lives, as well...

I may wish for justice, punishment, THE PLAGUE itself goddamnit to befall all the bastards in my place, because they are the lowliest, the worst, they even sell and mash their own kin out! But i never wished for innocents to pay up and i could never enjoy that, as other inhumans could and probably would... Coming out of me, but, today, another small piece of my faith to humanity, died... Good thing my heart is dead and all my dreams violently murdered, already, or else i would even cry while reading that in the news. Damn.
Post edited December 02, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
I want to hurt myself.
Just got back from Michigan, where I moved a machine for a customer. Really went as smoothly as one could possibly hope for - got a lot of help, the old machine is in great shape, the place is well-lit with a nice and level floor... just about ideal.

So I get back home, drop the bags on the floor, and empty my pockets. Pull out... the key to the Emergency Stop button on the machine. Which means they can't run it. %#@^*@!! Before I left, kept reminding myself to NOT leave the key in my pocket, so of course I left the key in my pocket.

Dammitall.