It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Grrrrr. This... This. This!

A girl exactly the age of my ex, with the very same name and even worse, similar face to that of hers somehow, went and died with her boyfriend after drunk driving in his car, in an island, near my place.

Why exactly is that that no death or suffering can ever fall on the people that should receive those, striking instead always the undeserving? For faq's sake, why did that poor girl had to pass away together with her boyfriend, while the devil in girlish form, with same name and similar face even, who ruined my life and made me rip out my own heart, keeps faqing stupid trash-boys senseless and laughs on at life itself?

What a waste and an irony of the fates, as well... I can't harvest any satisfaction or enjoy any compensation out of all this; on the contrary, i even feel guilty for the wishes i expressed before, kind of tormented, as if i am somehow partly to blame for that, like my wishes "misfired" or something. Whatever the case, destiny keeps trolling me hard. Why is it that vermin flourish and worthy people leave so soon...? Curses
Dude ... wow. So some girl moved on from you and you can't let it go to the point of perceiving someone else's unrelated death as destiny trolling you?
low rated
Alaric has me JerkMuted and not Bradley.

Okay then. :P
No. That ex i mention, a girl who duped me some years ago, abused me, hit on me and wrapped me up with fake love story, then accused me publicly that i raped her when in fact i was waiting for her to be ready, lost two jobs thanks to that, i was under surveillance for some time, i almost had trouble with law (thank gods that rape "victims" get examined by special doctors and complex examinations) and i even gave her my salary to buy a present she was asking me back then, leaving me completely broke for holidays... Only to buy earrings and go date stupid athlete kids with her trash friends, uploading selfies in social media in the process. Then, she moved away; and even returned in past new year's eve to invade my home, confront me and torment me even further, by attacking me verbally, on top of all this.

Maybe you are right, after all. But for another reason... Death would be too kind for her kind. The girl who died, though, somehow, reminded me of her, was her age and her face somehow seemed familiar. I got angry and sad, for the wrong fate finding the wrong person and all, despite my wishes and need for justice. Don't mind my venting. Just needed to explode somewhere and get it off me.

And this is only ONE of my past "love" (?) affairs (excluding the purely "fun" affairs, which i somehow got completely "right"). Do the adding up and you will see what, how or why, i became what i am today. Or why i need to see the world burn. Not only i am betrayed and crushed, but they ruined and stole away my life inside out and thoroughly. Even if i can outlive all those bastards who threw me in that pit, it would be completely pointless by that point in time.
Post edited December 13, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
tinyE: Alaric has me JerkMuted
Ha ha, you've been muted.

You're a muted Jerk because you're on JerkMuter™.

Here you sit, alone at your 'puter,

Always hating JerkMuter™,

It's a script, for us all to use,

Against the jerks, who like to abuse.
high rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: No. That ex i mention, a girl who duped me some years ago, abused me, hit on me and wrapped me up with fake love story, then accused me publicly that i raped her when in fact i was waiting for her to be ready, lost two jobs thanks to that, i was under surveillance for some time, i almost had trouble with law (thank gods that rape "victims" get examined by special doctors and complex examinations) and i even gave her my salary to buy a present she was asking me back then, leaving me completely broke for holidays... Only to buy earrings and go date stupid athlete kids with her trash friends, uploading selfies in social media in the process. Then, she moved away; and even returned in past new year's eve to invade my home, confront me and torment me even further, by attacking me verbally, on top of all this.

Maybe you are right, after all. But for another reason... Death would be too kind for her kind. The girl who died, though, somehow, reminded me of her, was her age and her face somehow seemed familiar. I got angry and sad, for the wrong fate finding the wrong person and all, despite my wishes and need for justice. Don't mind my venting. Just needed to explode somewhere and get it off me.

And this is only ONE of my past "love" (?) affairs (excluding the purely "fun" affairs, which i somehow got completely "right"). Do the adding up and you will see what, how or why, i became what i am today. Or why i need to see the world burn. Not only i am betrayed and crushed, but they ruined and stole away my life inside out and thoroughly. Even if i can outlive all those bastards who threw me in that pit, it would be completely pointless by that point in time.
A false accusation of rape is a pretty shitty thing, I agree.

Everything else, though, and I specifically refer to time and money, you seem to have donated voluntarily. If you are the type to hand over your salary... well, it's not that you deserve what's coming, but it definitely is coming. As to her dating physically fit men, hey, don't hate people who put forth effort into maintaining their bodies and are, therefore, more attractive to the opposite sex.

As to invading your home and verbally abusing you, either she broke into it (it which case it's a crime and you should have called the police) or you let her in of your own volition. And when someone wants to verbally abuse you, you are never under any obligation to listen.

I do agree that some people are crazy, and that sometimes they hide it well so that you end up having a crazy in your life, but once you do discover that they are, it's easy to kick them out and cut off contact. And when who cares what they do?

Though my mind is still kind of blown with the whole salary handover thing.
Certainly. I learnt that too, albeit much later. In a well shaped physique and with 30 less kilos on me, i even caused a 15 years younger than me lass melt in my arms.

She asked me for a present before that and i wanted to please her, that was all. But i 've been worse...

I once bought for a birthday present for a biology student i fancied and we were getting out together, an expensive Swarovski Crystal, in the shape of the animal she told me that she likes (and it was quite cute, so much that even i as a man would want that to decorate my personal desk or room with). After our date we kissed and i left; but looked behind me once at some distance... She threw that in... A garbage bin. Obviously, i never contacted her again. (Behaviors like these make me very satisfied with poverty and crisis ruining my place, at times like this; where people throw to the garbage expensive and exquisite jewelry gifted at them as if they were pebbles, may they chew on stones and choke on mud to feed, afterwards... But then again, once more, the wrong people are being hit, so i am again empty and hollow and revert in regret for my swift, sadistic moments)

Once again, this is only but ONE case, out of my "file".

Sorry, somehow i tonight feel the need to get things out of me. Apologies for the blabbering. Damn, i am getting softy again, it's that time of the year approaching... Spirits of Christmas past, present and future and all that jazz. Or my demons hunting me, to this day...

A thousand, no, tens of thousands of curses!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: She asked me for a present before that and i wanted to please her, that was all. But i 've been worse...

I once bought for a birthday present for a biology student i fancied and we were getting out together, an expensive Swarovski Crystal, in the shape of the animal she told me that she likes (and it was quite cute, so much that even i as a man would want that to decorate my office with). After our date we kissed and i left; but looked behind me once at some distance... She threw that in... A garbage bin. Obviously, i never contacted her again.

Once again, this is only but ONE case, out of my "file".

Sorry, somehow i tonight feel the need to get things out of me. Apologies for the blabbering. Damn, i am getting softy again.
It was the kiss.
Tauto: It was the kiss.
Maybe. Then, i was inexperienced. But i got better at kissing; experienced women of other men helped me in that regard, after my complete change to myself.
low rated
Tauto: It was the kiss.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Maybe. Then, i was inexperienced. But i got better at kissing; experienced women of other men helped me in that regard, after my change of mindset.
Maybe,bad breath?
It was freaking 41 degrees here yesterday, last night was so hot.

And more of the same today with no relief until the temps drop this afternoon.

It was that hot that my testicles became so elastic I almost tripped over them.

They're so stretchy like a giant gummy scrotum, so stretchy and so very gummy.
Kleetus: It was freaking 41 degrees here yesterday
Today here, the high is only 12, and there's still snow on the ground from the recent storm. No above freezing temperatures in sight in the forecast, either.

Like to trade weather?
low rated
Blizzard for the next three days solid.

Not bitching, just pointing that out to everyone else here who is. :P
low rated
dtgreene: Like to trade weather?
No, I hate the cold, my testicles tense up and go into recession.

And I don't think the scrotal tension is good for my overall genital health.

7AM and already 26.
low rated
8:45AM and it's already 30 degrees, holy shite.

Friends, if I don't make it I love you all.

And I'm sorry to everyone I hurt, I didn't mean it.
09.07 33 degrees and effin climbing.Daylight saving time,real time is 08.07.
Post edited December 14, 2016 by Tauto