It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

timppu: Now I am angry because the price of the freezer seems to have dropped by 30€.
If you paid by credit/debit card, they sometimes have a price guarantee.

EDIT: Just noticed you're from Finland, ignore the above.

You probably bartered using reindeer and walrus.
Kleetus: EDIT: Just noticed you're from Finland, ignore the above.

You probably bartered using reindeer and walrus.
They barter in vodka.
Had a busy week and (after having decided to skip a meeting today that I really don't have the energy for) weekend had begun yesterday but my head being so busy with all that had happened this week (both busy with work and the shocking news of the American elections) I went on a gaming binge till 2 o'clock at night with The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing and then Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear. With the result that I'm very tired right now.

And due to an artful public awareness campaign about mental illnesses, my face will be all over town plus in a house-to-house paper with my story, which I feel both proud of (me and 3 others who had this courage to step out and open up to the whole city) and scared at the same time: a few weeks from now, everyone in my hometown can read what makes my head a hellhole at times, not just you peeps at the forum here. It was nice to hear the initiative taker of the project compliment us four with our strength and courage though.

*edit: and then there's this: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/leonard_cohen_dead_at_82
Post edited November 11, 2016 by DubConqueror
Feeling scared, the week has been too eventful, my mental reserves are exhausted. I'd like to go out and take a walk, but the outside world is so scary: the sound of cars, dogs passing by, I'd have to go through all that to reach the forest.
DubConqueror: I'd have to go through all that to reach the forest.
What do you do in the forest?
DubConqueror: I'd have to go through all that to reach the forest.
Kleetus: What do you do in the forest?
Walking, I like walking, if the forest is quite enough and there's not too many people walking their dogs that is. There's several forests not far from here as they're on the edge of town, close to where I live.
DubConqueror: Walking, I like walking, if the forest is quite enough and there's not too many people walking their dogs that is.
Have you ever run through the undergrowth naked?
I seriously under estimated how much work making an interactive fiction is.
nvm
Post edited November 13, 2016 by ashwald
EBToriginal: I seriously under estimated how much work making an interactive fiction is.
I did that once. What program are you using?
EBToriginal: I seriously under estimated how much work making an interactive fiction is.
zeogold: I did that once. What program are you using?
I had read that inkle-writer and twine were both fairly basic and without support for combat or a lot of event and stat flags, so I made a proof of concept engine from scratch. I already have all the bits together and working well (combat, stat points, an inventory, status effects, stat/skill checks, feedback to the player from combat, support for an infinite number of event flags), as well as have developed a good system to do layout before writing prose. Really the rub is actually writing. I am at about 80K words so far and it just comes in spurts and dribbles usually.
Post edited November 13, 2016 by EBToriginal
I was so happy in Pokemon Uranium playerbase... Game was so good, community was so friendly... Until my world was suddenly shattered and "aliens" drove me to hug the wall, to hit the road... Damn place in infested with cancerous aliens and devolution agents, as well... Humankind is doomed after all, radiation and technology pollution has gotten the best out of our DNA spirals, twisting it with malformed genes and twisted chromosomes... The shame... What the heck, how do agender/multigender freaks keep multiplying, when and where they are sterile in the first place? What a plague.
Post edited November 15, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Why has the winter in Canada not arrived yet ?

It is still so hot outside.

It's November already and still no snow. Maybe global warming.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I was so happy in Pokemon Uranium playerbase... Game was so good, community was so friendly... Until my world was suddenly shattered and "aliens" drove me to hug the wall, to hit the road... Damn place in infested with cancerous aliens and devolution agents, as well... Humankind is doomed after all, radiation and technology pollution has gotten the best out of our DNA spirals, twisting it with malformed genes and twisted chromosomes... The shame... What the heck, how do agender/multigender freaks keep multiplying, when and where they are sterile in the first place? What a plague.
Thanks for the laugh.
plagren: Thanks for the laugh.
Don't mention it. At least those are not of the bunch that burn up flags, break up cars, beat other people up and riot unchecked. Or i hope so...
Post edited November 15, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7