It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS!
I hope your parents are not cause of your depression because mine are.
They are most unsupportive parents I ever saw.
tinyE: I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS!
Fairfox: ...Why?
The business. Family owned and operated. We don't trust anyone else to do it and this and it also makes the employees infinitely more reliable because we aren't going to slack off or steal from ourselves.
Post edited July 09, 2016 by tinyE
deleted
Post edited July 09, 2016 by Fairfox
tinyE: The business. Family owned and operated. We don't trust anyone else to do it and this and it also makes the employees infinitely more reliable because we aren't going to slack off or steal from ourselves.
Fairfox: It's run from teh home? Huh, okies, just curious. Couldn't live with my family... escp. not work with (for?) them! Lotsa reasons, but it would be too stifling, for one.
We are seriously derailing but fuck it. :P The business IS THE HOME. We run a B&B.
deleted
I dislike the Team Fortress 2 user interface after the latest update. I tried that "casual" game mode, but I ended up playing maps and game modes I don't like. I want to play capture the flag, baby.

You can list community servers, but I had hard time finding maps I like, that there'd be people playing there too.

Oh well, at least I am playing more of my single-player backlog, like Descent 3 (which actually I've grown to like more as I've progressed in the game). Maybe it is time for me to have some vacation from TF2.
Post edited July 09, 2016 by timppu
deleted
low rated
You're all really giving me the shits today.

You all suck so hard.
I keep trying to figure out how to stop my computer from minimizing my games in the middle of play. It happens mostly when I play my World of Warcraft trial (I received a code with the ticket for the movie) and when I play Steam games. It happens occasionally when I play the GOG version of Quake 2 but not as often.
infinite9: I keep trying to figure out how to stop my computer from minimizing my games in the middle of play.
Some process or application is taking focus; use Task Manager or Event Viewer to find the culprit.
Our neighbours are such a bunch of fucking assholes.
The road commission here are idiots.
Post edited July 10, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: The road commission here are idiots.
Nice edit. Some here are faster on the draw. Your second-thought-typo got caught in my net.
tinyE: The road commission here are idiots.
Emob78: Nice edit. Some here are faster on the draw. Your second-thought-typo got caught in my net.
I haven't forgotten what I originally posted and I'm not done with that. :P

It just so happens as I was working on that another motorcyclist ate pavement outside. It's a fucking deathtrap over there and all we ever get from the Commission is "We are taking it under advisement."
Emob78: Nice edit. Some here are faster on the draw. Your second-thought-typo got caught in my net.
tinyE: I haven't forgotten what I originally posted and I'm not done with that. :P

It just so happens as I was working on that another motorcyclist ate pavement outside. It's a fucking deathtrap over there and all we ever get from the Commission is "We are taking it under advisement."
That's what happens when you trust commissions.