It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WTF, do people think GPS has been around forever!?

A guy is 50 miles away from us, finds out our address won't work in a GPS, so he calls up and says he has to cancel the reservation because there is no way he'll be able to find us!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!
tinyE: WTF, do people think GPS has been around forever!?

A guy is 50 miles away from us, finds out our address won't work in a GPS, so he calls up and says he has to cancel the reservation because there is no way he'll be able to find us!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!
That is some epic stupidity man, bravo.
It's morbidly funny how both my brothers seem to want to die even though they're both more valuable human beings than I am. Me, I just keep existing with no purpose or use to anyone.

Oh my, this is the bitching thread, not the emo thread. Must've taken a wrong turn somewhere.
Crackpot.756: It's morbidly funny how both my brothers seem to want to die even though they're both more valuable human beings than I am. Me, I just keep existing with no purpose or use to anyone.

Oh my, this is the bitching thread, not the emo thread. Must've taken a wrong turn somewhere.
Don't be sad.
You are NOT completely useless.
You convert Oxygen into Carbon Dioxide which is used by plants.
You could be a bad example.
You can bump this thread.
Thank you for existing.
Crackpot.756: It's morbidly funny how both my brothers seem to want to die even though they're both more valuable human beings than I am. Me, I just keep existing with no purpose or use to anyone.

amrit9037: You convert Oxygen into Carbon Dioxide which is used by plants.
So does Bradley but I'm pretty sure he is still useless. :P
amrit9037: Don't be sad.
You are NOT completely useless.
You convert Oxygen into Carbon Dioxide which is used by plants.
You could be a bad example.
You can bump this thread.
Thank you for existing.
Plants which I eat, so that cancels it out.
Bad example for whom, exactly? I don't interact with anyone who doesn't have much better bad examples at their disposal.
Anyone with half a brain and a GOG account can bump this thread.

Nice sarcastic try, mate.

My uselessness actually outweighs my usefulness, subjectively speaking - even taking into account your very compelling arguments - and I'm not saying that so anyone can jump in and try to disprove it.

tinyE: So does Bradley but I'm pretty sure he is still useless. :P
You know how to hold a grudge, don't you.
Crackpot.756:
Don't be too hard on yourself.
amrit9037: Don't be too hard on yourself.
How would you know I am?
Crackpot.756:
I read between the lines.
amrit9037: I read between the lines.
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
Why is getting a part time job so hard? Every place I've applied to asks for "previous work experience", which I don't have. Just volunteer work. I feel like a failure for not having any sort of job. It makes me depressed when I think about this crap, because I feel like I'm not living up to my family's expectations for not having a part time job. They always say, "Oh back when I was your age, I had a job. You're just lazy.". I want to make money, don't get me wrong, its just that its not as easy as they think.
Xenoplant777: Why is getting a part time job so hard? Every place I've applied to asks for "previous work experience", which I don't have. Just volunteer work. I feel like a failure for not having any sort of job. It makes me depressed when I think about this crap, because I feel like I'm not living up to my family's expectations for not having a part time job. They always say, "Oh back when I was your age, I had a job. You're just lazy.". I want to make money, don't get me wrong, its just that its not as easy as they think.
What kind of jobs are you applying for?
Xenoplant777: Why is getting a part time job so hard? Every place I've applied to asks for "previous work experience", which I don't have. Just volunteer work. I feel like a failure for not having any sort of job. It makes me depressed when I think about this crap, because I feel like I'm not living up to my family's expectations for not having a part time job. They always say, "Oh back when I was your age, I had a job. You're just lazy.". I want to make money, don't get me wrong, its just that its not as easy as they think.
Jacob_1994: What kind of jobs are you applying for?
Retail, at stores like Target, Dollar Tree, Stop and Shop, etc.. I don't care if its being a cashier or sweeping the floors or stocking the shelves, I just want something that'll get me some money.
Xenoplant777: I just want something that'll get me some money.
Emigrate to Australia, the government will give you money every fortnight.

And you'll get free medical, subsidised medications, subsidised travel and discounts on utilities.

Bless you Australia.
Xenoplant777: I just want something that'll get me some money.
Kleetus: Emigrate to Australia, the government will give you money every fortnight.

And you'll get free medical, subsidised medications, subsidised travel and discounts on utilities.

Bless you Australia.
Fuck that, Australia's got poisonous birds. I draw the line at that point.