It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well I think my smartphone just got busted. It is stuck on the Verizon start up screen kind of like what happened to my old phone so it seems like the processor might be busted. I plan to take it into the Verizon store tomorrow and see if there is anything they can do.
I didn't get any sleep friday night because I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried. So I kept it going yesterday to not sleep during the day and then went to bed early saturday but STILL couldn't sleep and so got up to watch YT-videos and then finally was able to fall asleep at around 3 am. I figured I would sleep for at least 10 hours... but woke up at 8.20 am sunday morning after only 5 hours of sleep.

Damn I hate insomnia!
Well apparently my smartphone was not busted after all. It was just stuck for some reason. I allowed the battery to drain and then rebooted the phone after it charged up to beyond 15%. It seems to work just fine now.
catpower1980: I was gonna do some harvesting in my garden and then I realized that the latest big heavy storm we had has actually destroyed 3/4 of my production of red currants. No free fruits this month then :((((
I feel your pain. A week or two ago there was a storm that seemed to be aiming directly for my flower garden where I planted most of my tomato plants. Wind knocked out 2 of them, and the other 4 aren't doing well.

Gardening is like many things in life. It takes ages to build, and seconds to destroy. And all you can do is shrug it off and replant again next season.
Emob78: Gardening is like many things in life. It takes ages to build, and seconds to destroy. And all you can do is shrug it off and replant again next season.
I already planted some new stuff yesterday as I expanded the "growable surface" in my garden so I have things to look forward ;)

I'm impressed by my two mint plants which survived the storm and are growing up quite fast in less than a month ^o^
Emob78: Gardening is like many things in life. It takes ages to build, and seconds to destroy. And all you can do is shrug it off and replant again next season.
catpower1980: I already planted some new stuff yesterday as I expanded the "growable surface" in my garden so I have things to look forward ;)

I'm impressed by my two mint plants which survived the storm and are growing up quite fast in less than a month ^o^
Be careful with those mints. They can become quite invasive. I've got a whole bed full of them. Never had to replant. They're good bug repellents though.
catpower1980: I already planted some new stuff yesterday as I expanded the "growable surface" in my garden so I have things to look forward ;)

Emob78: Be careful with those mints. They can become quite invasive. I've got a whole bed full of them. Never had to replant. They're good bug repellents though.
They're in pots so they won't be able to grow everywhere ;)
Moving us and the biz into the new place. 2 days in, probably another 3 or more to go. Hope to get the last of the household stuff today.

Can't set up the shop the way I want, not until I get the largest bay painted. So a bunch of the stuff were doing now will need to be done again once the painting is complete. Guy will be here Wednesday and hopefully done Thursday.

Meantime, really sore and tired.
Trying to coordinate with someone who lives in another timezone and whose average response time is +- two days, really, really, REALLY sucks.
FECK! DAMN! Tankionline brought in some great paints that work like the premium paint (ideal for mid-rankers)! But unlike EVERY OTHER special paint offered from time to time, after the football matches, they will be PERMANENTLY LOST from player's garage! Damn what sh*t-move is that? And it even costs 10.000 crystals! For FECK's sake! Now i have to buy one of the regular, sh*tty-expensive, normal paints! Damn!
I smell like a f**king peppermint aftershave goddamn rainbow unicorn, yet you guys can smell a cigarette I had two hours ago from like 100 metres away, through f**king snow. Goddamn bloodhounds couldn't detect a cigarette as fast as you people man, wtf is wrong with you people, seriously, f**k off man.

And jobs that you have to handle one thousand things, one thing doesn't go perfectly, that's 1 out of 999 and they hate you. Literally hate you. Won't even reply to your emails. So, your saying I got nine hundred and ninety nine things right for you and now you hate me. Wow.

One guy can't even open an image sequence, complete disaster. LOL

I quit lol.
Post edited July 06, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
Did a lot of research about car audio before fitting in the system, only to be rooked off by the guy in the end. He swapped my amp for some other saying the power rating was a mismatch, but on double checking it turned out there was no issue. He is a friend's friend so it's a tricky situation.
Freaking hate Winter, and I hate rain.

My yard is like a muddy bomb site from all the holes dug by the dog, and it's still raining and freezing cold.

I wish I was wealthy so I could just go on holidays to a warmer climate until shitty Winter is over.
Kleetus: Freaking hate Winter, and I hate rain.

My yard is like a muddy bomb site from all the holes dug by the dog, and it's still raining and freezing cold.

I wish I was wealthy so I could just go on holidays to a warmer climate until shitty Winter is over.
I'll gladly trade with you. Summer is kicking into gear here in America. It's averaging about 100 million degrees during the day. It's at ball sweat levels now. Just thinking of snow and drinking malt beer by a warm fire is giving me sexual arousal.
Kleetus: Freaking hate Winter, and I hate rain.
Where I am, if you get rain in the winter, it is a sign that it's warmer than usual. Over here, we get snow during the winter.

Of course, if it rains and then drops below freezing, it can be *very* slippery.