It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I get 300 inches of snow per year.

Everyone please stop bitching about their winter.

Thank you. :P
tinyE: I get 300 inches of snow per year.

I want more snow. :(
tinyE: I get 300 inches of snow per year.

omega64: I want more snow. :(
Granted. You get a massive snowstorm, making it impossible to leave the house. Even worse, the storm knocked out the power and gas (so you have no heating), and there's too much snow for crews to fix them.

(Wait, this isn't the "corrupt a wish" thread? I though it was!)
Out of all the unlikely shitty-faces i could accidentally come across outside, holding the potential of the encounter to ruin my evening... I went shopping (to get food for my baby cats) not 1 hour ago at my local supermarket (Lidl) and i came across the ugliest, most retarded, most useless parasite that you can ever hope to come across, in the entire Greece! The personal Prime Minister Tsipras' adviser himself, KARANIKAS. the useless prick who never did anything in his life, worked periodically as a serf/garcon, doesn't even know how to write a curriculum vitae and in the one he created, which also leaked in public, he writes that "career is a plague"!

That fucking nobody worthless shit trolling bastard, who gets paid a king's salary for scratching his dick, mocking everyone and ridiculing everyone, especially hard working folks who are overtaxed and overburdened, showed up in my hood! I swear, hadn't the security guard been on stationary duty and i had a way to escape without being caught, i would totally smash his face into a new one.

For fuck's sake! Now what's next? Who am i going to accidentally come across, next time? I dread to even guess.
Post edited July 08, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: i came across the ugliest, most retarded, most useless parasite that you can ever hope to come across, in the entire Greece!
Yeah, the giant mirrors they put in those places can be scary.
tinyE: Yeah, the giant mirrors they put in those places can be scary.
Here, baby! This is the man i was talking about! And this is not me!

http://www.parapolitika.gr/article/348023/nikos-karanikas-arnitis-strateysis-adioristos-ekpaideytikos-kai-proin-servitoros-o

He was supposed to be in Athens, working, too, but he showed up in my hood's supermarket, today. Probably he was going to the sea (main road to seaside resorts are passing through my place, for Halkidiki).

He also has a little sister, but i can't decide who is the ugliest one... I wouldn't bang her, even if that was the last woman on earth.

http://www.protothema.gr/greece/article/560276/diorisan-kai-tin-xadelfi-tou-karanika-ston-olth/
Post edited July 08, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
tinyE: Yeah, the giant mirrors they put in those places can be scary.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Here, baby! This is the man i was talking about! And this is not me!

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_made_you_happy_today/post3367
Looks like you to me.
low rated
dtgreene: Over here, we get snow during the winter.
I've never seen snow, ever.

I'd love to lay naked in it face down and do snow angels.

I'm spiritual.
low rated
Forgot to add, you all thoroughly disgust me.
I'm tired.
Family dinner/reunion ==>> The thing that makes you violent..... I'm glad I live faraway enough to only endure it twice a year maximum.
catpower1980: Family dinner/reunion ==>> The thing that makes you violent..... I'm glad I live faraway enough to only endure it twice a year maximum.
I love family reunions. They remind me why I moved so far away from these fucking people in the first place. :P
catpower1980:
tinyE:
You people are lucky.
I still have to deal with my parents.
Whenever they are with me they keep reminding me my mistakes and keep scolding me no matter what I do and how I do.
They even cook like crap.
Sometimes I get fill of so much rage that I think I should serial killer starting right from my parents.
Really wish I could leave my third world.
tinyE:
amrit9037: You people are lucky.
I still have to deal with my parents.
I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS!
deleted