It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: Nice edit. Some here are faster on the draw. Your second-thought-typo got caught in my net.
tinyE: I haven't forgotten what I originally posted and I'm not done with that. :P

It just so happens as I was working on that another motorcyclist ate pavement outside. It's a fucking deathtrap over there and all we ever get from the Commission is "We are taking it under advisement."
I'd prefer that reply to "working as intended"
I feel bad. A lot.
Snif, now that the Euro football competition is over, I feel like these two months of summer will feel like very loooooooong on the forum, kind of like a neverending week-end. GOG is unlikely to release major games or do some change on the website during this period so I declare that the season of drought on the forum has begun..... :(

We should make the GOG Bear a demi-god to praise and make sacrifices in order to keep the novelty and freshness on the website all year long. ^o^
Mixed state moods for the last week. Lots and lots of shaking... It's getting really tiring. I can't handle much more of it.
*looking for the "skip to Wednesday" button* <__< ... >__>
The cluster flies are back.
If I showed you a picture of them you'd swear I Photoshoped it.

Needles to say I'm scared shitless about the donkeys.
This whole children-being-sex-trafficked-all-over-the-world thing is starting to really tick me off.
Just noticed that my 9 month old puppy has man boobs when he sits up.

There's definite cleavage there, I can see it.

I'm dreading the day when his nipples get bigger.
Kleetus: Just noticed that my 9 month old puppy has man boobs when he sits up.

There's definite cleavage there, I can see it.

I'm dreading the day when his nipples get bigger.
I'm sure your parents were just as worried when the same thing happened to you.
tinyE: I'm sure your parents were just as worried when the same thing happened to you.
No, they saw it as a sign that I'm gifted, I'm the anointed one.
The bitch about life is that I yesterday watched finally star wars vii and it ending was pretty good and next one is I guess years away.
Antimateria: The bitch about life is that I yesterday watched finally star wars vii and it ending was pretty good and next one is I guess years away.
I'm pretty sure they are talking a tentative release of late 2017.
Antimateria: The bitch about life is that I yesterday watched finally star wars vii and it ending was pretty good and next one is I guess years away.
tinyE: I'm pretty sure they are talking a tentative release of late 2017.
I don't even know what tentative means.. :O
tinyE: I'm pretty sure they are talking a tentative release of late 2017.
Antimateria: I don't even know what tentative means.. :O
'loosely planned for'
Antimateria: I don't even know what tentative means.. :O
tinyE: 'loosely planned for'
Like my rubber children.. *talks to a rubber woman* I'm not sure if I want a long term thing.. But I like colourful helium balloons.
Antimateria: talks to a rubber woman
I have a latex girlfriend.

My pet name for her is Synthia, it's short for synthetic.