It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I want NES I have 200 pounds of donkey shit ready for his stocking! Mina Eeyore and Rose send it with love.
I'm glad to see that this tradtionel event takes place once again. Thank you for that, trentonlf!

I'm in and if you need an additional helper, I can do that as well.

Wishlist:
Democracy 3: Clones and Drones DLC
Dungeon Keeper 2
Superhero Me (Movie)
Forgotten Realms: The Archieves - Collection Three
Invisible Inc. Contngency Plan DLC
Mini Metro
Settlers II - Gold Edition
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Dreamfall Chapters - Special Edition Upgrade DLC
The Escapists
Grim Fandango Remastered
Guild of Dungeoneering
Hard West
The Masterplan
TIS-100
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition
Crookz - The Big Heist
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack
Post edited November 21, 2015 by PaterAlf
I didn't know this was a thing, but it's a really great idea! I'm in.
I see we already have a horde of helping elves. If you need another one, sign me up ;-)

I doubt I can participate aside from being a helping elve this year, my wishlist contains only three games and I already promised a certain someone that I'll accept one of them as Christmas present. Way too short wishlist :D
flubbucket: Just gonna mull this over in my mind a bit....
ddickinson: Sorry, only those on Santa's nice list get to mull that over. :-)
The longer I "mull" the further I get from the nice list.
Yes, trentonlf is putting on his Santa suit and getting to work, cheers!
trentonlf: [...]

2. Your wishlist must be made public, whoever your secret santa is has to be able to see what you would like.

3. Once your secret santa is assigned DO NOT BUY OR REMOVE anything from your wishlist! If you think you will be too tempted to buy something on your wishlist please remove it ahead of time so your secret santa does not buy it. This also means DO NOT enter into any giveaways for anything from your wishlist. You can add to your wishlist at any point.

[...]
May I suggest to also allow for people to post here a portion of their wishlists, if that's their preferred way to go about the community event? Some have huge wishlists, and without knowing when the Winter Sale will be, it may be too restrictive to not be able to buy or remove anything from one's wishlist.

flubbucket: Just gonna mull this over in my mind a bit....
*mulls over what other place flubbucket could/would mull this over*

ddickinson: Sorry, only those on Santa's nice list get to mull that over. :-)
On the contrary, sounds like something for those on the naughty list. Besides, being on that list is more fun! ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Yes, trentonlf is putting on his Santa suit and getting to work, cheers! May I suggest to also allow for people to post here a portion of their wishlists, if that's their preferred way to go about the community event? Some have huge wishlists, and without knowing when the Winter Sale will be, it may be too restrictive to not be able to buy or remove anything from one's wishlist.

*mulls over what other place flubbucket could/would mull this over*

On the contrary, sounds like something for those on the naughty list. Besides, being on that list is more fun! ;-)
I will update the OP, but people are more than welcome to post a wishlist here and I will make sure whoever their secret santa is has a link to it :)
trentonlf: ...
oh secret santa already, so you're growing a beard and gaining weight?
apehater: oh secret santa already, so you're growing a beard and gaining weight?
Well my husky will have a hat soon, does that count ;)
May I be so bold as to suggest that those people who are now making their wishlist public consider listing themselves in the Directory of Public Wishlists.

Read the testament of a happy customer who has made the move!

P.S. I need to prepare my wishlist, then I'll be in.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by mrkgnao
apehater: oh secret santa already, so you're growing a beard and gaining weight?
trentonlf: Well my husky will have a hat soon, does that count ;)
only in combination with a beard
Thank you for organizing the secret santa this year trentonlf!

I'll gladly join in again as well.

Will post my wishlist here sometime before the deadline.

Wishlist (in order of most wanted):
Rebel Galaxy
Galactic Civilizations III
Galactic Civilizations II
Smugglers 5: Invasion
Smugglers 5: Invasion - Warrior Within
Democracy 3: Extremism
Democracy 3: Social Engineering
Democracy 3: Clones and Drones
Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition Upgrade
Black Mirror 3
Big Pharma
Post edited November 30, 2015 by quisquid
edit : Both my wishlist page and chat url are still broken .
Post edited November 23, 2015 by Painted_Doll
OK. Now that I have arranged my wishlist to contain only items that I want but can obviously refrain from buying, as evidenced by my not buying them during this sale, I can heartily declare that I am in.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by mrkgnao
trentonlf: I will update the OP, but people are more than welcome to post a wishlist here and I will make sure whoever their secret santa is has a link to it :)
Sounds great. Now there's only one thing missing - you're partaking, right?