It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My Secret Santa was amazing, thank you so much!
high rated
trentonlf: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
if anyone has any issues let me know!
I'm still afraid of clowns.

Not exactly sure why you wanted to know that. But, okay.
Post edited December 25, 2015 by misteryo
To my Secret Santa: you are an absolute rock star. Thank you a million! :)

To all involved: have a lovely Christmas!
misteryo: I'm still afraid of clowns.

Don't open the package that says It......
Post edited December 25, 2015 by trentonlf
I hope everyone has/had/will have (based upon your traditions) a great time this season with friends and family.

---

Dear My Secret Santa,

Thank you so much! Above and beyond, my friend. :) I would say I wouldn't know where to start because you chose my most wished-for games on my list, but really I know exactly where to start - the new release that I've been wanting to play more than anything around here for awhile. Merry Christmas!

EDIT: ...and ...installed. :)

---

trentonlf:
Thank you for such a great job hosting!
Post edited December 25, 2015 by budejovice

Santa has delivered all the packages, if anyone has any issues let me know!
Forgot to say, thank you Santa Trent for getting into the sleigh and hosting Secret Santa this year! Merry Christmas
high rated
Just in case any one was wondering there were 73 Secret Santa's this year.

I also wanted to say thank you to the helper elves that stepped up to help out, I appreciate the help very much!
trentonlf: Just in case any one was wondering there were 73 Secret Santa's this year.

I also wanted to say thank you to the helper elves that stepped up to help out, I appreciate the help very much!
Who were the helper elves, if you don't mind me asking? (or should it be undisclosed?) They should get some +1 from us!
Post edited December 25, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: Who were the helper elves, if you don't mind me asking? (or should it be undisclosed?) They should get some +1 from us!
I think I will leave it up to them if they would like to say who they were, but you would not be surprised at who they were ;)
misteryo: I'm still afraid of clowns.

lol nice
To my Secret Santa,

Thank you very, very much for the awesome gifts! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
There will be an after party for all participants thanks to Gnotstic, a true Santa if there ever was one.

Here is a link to the thread :)
To my Secret Santa, trentonlf and Santa's Elves,

Thank you very much for the gifts and for organizing this event.

Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope to participate again in 2016.
trentonlf: There will be an after party for all participants thanks to Gnotstic, a true Santa if there ever was one.

Here is a link to the thread :)
Amazing.
Dear Santa,

Thank you so much for the lovely selection of games you have Secret Santa'd me. You have certainly chosen well from my wishlist and have made my holidays all the more cheerful. Many thanks!

I hope your holiday is grand and cheerful. Merry Christmas!

And many thanks also go to trentonlf for flawlessly organising it all.