It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I want to be in, because here in Greece we can't buy games using Paysafe cards, so there is no way for me to get games I want, so I want to be in! :) Thank you for this excellent idea!
Interested in helper-ing, but not sure I understand what it entails. Half-asleep though so maybe I'm missing it.

May contribute a gift. Not sure I can agree to not buy/remove anything from my WL for several weeks, so I may not be a good giftee. ;)
I'm in.

Thanks for hosting trent!

EDIT:
Official 2015 Secret Santa Wishlist:
-Richard & Alice
-Gangland
-Incredible Machine Mega Pack
-Snapshot
-Dangerous Dave Pack
-Niko: Through the Dream
-Hacknet
-Big Pharma
-Renowned Explorers: International Society
-Timelapse
-MX vs. ATV Unleashed
-Else Heart.Break ()

This list includes multiple genres and price points to help my santa gift something within their means and of their taste. :)
Post edited November 25, 2015 by budejovice
I'm totally in, both as a santa and as a helper! What is the deadline for finalizing our wishlists? Can we not use our public wishlist for this event and instead send you a different one?
bler144: Interested in helper-ing, but not sure I understand what it entails. Half-asleep though so maybe I'm missing it.
In case one of the secret santas ends up not giving a gift when he is supposed to (for whatever reason), the helpers will take over for him and gift instead.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by Grargar
codes sent
high rated
I volunteer as a helper.

I will struggle not to buy anything on my wishlist, I get urges!
Doc0075: I volunteer as a helper.

I will struggle not to buy anything on my wishlist, I get urges!
and depending on the xmas sales you might want to empty your wishlist

i in for these as these are ones i can hold my temptation at bay the most

WORLD IN CONFLICT: COMPLETE EDITION
RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN
WOLFENSTEIN 3D + SPEAR OF DESTINY
DOOM II + FINAL DOOM
Post edited November 14, 2015 by Master911
Yepi. GOG Secret santa. My beloved GOG's event:)
Count me in! And thank you trentonlf for hosting it.
I have a beard.

I'm in.
Thank you for taking the reins this year, Trent, and sorry again that my poor health had prevented me from hosting as I had originally planned. But I am glad you were able to take over, I am sure the whole thing is in much better hands now.

I do not think I will be talking part this year, I still feel very humbled by the gifts I received in last years Secret Santa (thank you again my lovely Secret Santa). But if I can offer any help, I will gladly put on my cute little Elf costume and be of any help I can.
Count me in.

Update: Added a wishlist:

80 Days
Braveland Pirate
Convoy
Darwinia
Evoland
Impossible Creatures
Lifeless Planet Premier Edition
Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas
Odallus: The Dark Call
Outcast 1.1
Renowned Explorers: International Society
Reus
Revenant
Space Run: Fast and Safe Delivery
Starship Titanic
Sublevel Zero
Sunless Sea
Supreme Ruler 2020
Titan Souls
Windward
Post edited December 04, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: I will gladly put on my cute little Elf costume and be of any help I can.
Just gonna mull this over in my mind a bit....
flubbucket: Just gonna mull this over in my mind a bit....
Sorry, only those on Santa's nice list get to mull that over. :-)
Grargar: I'm totally in, both as a santa and as a helper! What is the deadline for finalizing our wishlists? Can we not use our public wishlist for this event and instead send you a different one?
bler144: Interested in helper-ing, but not sure I understand what it entails. Half-asleep though so maybe I'm missing it.
Grargar: In case one of the secret santas ends up not giving a gift when he is supposed to (for whatever reason), the helpers will take over for him and gift instead.
If you would prefer me to send a list to your secret Santa I can. Not sure yet if the final date wishlists need to be finalized, but will be early December sometime (the 13th is the latest for latecomers)
trentonlf: If you would prefer me to send a list to your secret Santa I can. Not sure yet if the final date wishlists need to be finalized, but will be early December sometime (the 13th is the latest for latecomers)
OK trent, thanks for the clarification.