It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: 6 days till Christmas!
... my true love gave to me....
BillyMaysFan59: 6 days till Christmas!
JDelekto: ... my true love gave to me....
digital goods under a virtual tree
four calling birds --

Hey where'd they go?!?!?

*insert meow noise here*
trentonlf: My avatar really is me, I was Santa at a Christmas party for some friends this year :)
Shame on you! You aren't secret enough!
BillyMaysFan59: four calling birds --

Hey where'd they go?!?!?

*insert meow noise here*
You forget, Falcons are birds of prey. If your cat goes missing, it's either bored of you or has become dinner.
dr.schliemann: Shame on you! You aren't secret enough!
Spoiler: trentonlf is hiding behind the Santa in the picture.
Post edited December 19, 2015 by Grargar
All presents are under the tree!

My timezone is UTC/GMT -6 hours and I will begin delivering presents starting at about 8-9 PM my time on the 24th

Everything should go smooth, but if there are any issues don't hesitate to let me know :)
I have "issues."
trentonlf: All presents are under the tree!

My timezone is UTC/GMT -6 hours and I will begin delivering presents starting at about 8-9 PM my time on the 24th

Everything should go smooth, but if there are any issues don't hesitate to let me know :)
*rebuilds chimney to fit Santa and all the shiny presents, slips map with directions to chimney into Santa trentonlf's pocket*
HypersomniacLive: *rebuilds chimney to fit Santa and all the shiny presents, slips map with directions to chimney into Santa trentonlf's pocket*
Much needed, lots of gifts to fit for sure ;)

Norad Santa Tracker
Here comes Santa Trent, here comes Santa Trent....
Right down Secret Santa lane
^
♪ He's bringing all the gifts to us ♫ ...
The day after Christmas I christen Trentonlf day ;-)
Yesterday I saw Arthur's Christmas movie. Hope that trentonlf would have much easier job with delivering santas packages than had Arthur in mentioned movie :)