It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emachine9643: Your hat says otherwise good, sir!
Don't forget to post your wishlist ;)
Emachine9643: Your hat says otherwise good, sir!
trentonlf: Don't forget to post your wishlist ;)
Thanks for reminding me!
I'll join again this year.
The Winter Sale is now officially live.
Sadly, I can't join this year but it's great that it's going again. ^^
I've had so much fun in recent years with this that I want to do it again.

Here's my wish list (OMG this is way easier than it was in past years): https://www.gog.com/u/BJWanlund/wishlist

BJ
In about 10-12 hours I will start assigning secret Santas. Just be aware that wishlists can be changed up to the 5th!
trentonlf: In about 10-12 hours I will start assigning secret Santas. Just be aware that wishlists can be changed up to the 5th!
Cool, I wonder will the deals come back?
trentonlf: I will start assigning secret Santa's on Saturday the 5th or Sunday the 6th, if the sale starts on the second and you find there is something so tempting on your wishlist that you want it please buy it before that time. After your secret Santa is assigned you can add to your wishlist but not remove!

Thanks everyone just missing a few more wishlists and we will be ready to roll!
Temptation! Te-e-e-e-e--empt-a-a-a-a-a-tio-o-on!
trentonlf: In about 10-12 hours I will start assigning secret Santas. Just be aware that wishlists can be changed up to the 5th!
Okay, here's the stuff I want but can restrain myself from buying if they appear in the current sale. I would much prefer any gift from this list if it is on sale itself, rather than the Secret Santa paying full price.

Chroma Squad
Cosmonautica
Hand of Fate
Hard West Collector's Edition
Human Resource Machine
Hacknet
Infinifactory
Renowned Explorers: International Society
Serpent in the Staglands [remove from consideration, received as a surprise gift]
Post edited December 07, 2015 by IAmSinistar
So cut off for posting ones wish list is the saturday?
Emachine9643: So cut off for posting ones wish list is the saturday?
You need your wishlist posted by the 5th, you can add to it after that but you can't remove any games from it.
I'm all set, send me my list any time .
Licurg: I'm all set, send me my list any time .
In on my phone away from my spreadsheet, will send it later today when I'm home.
I'm ready as well for my recipient list(s). No hurry, just have the wallet at the ready. :)