It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

To my Secret Santa, thank you for the gifts. I am eagerly anticipating many hours of fun enjoying them :)

And thanks to trentonlf for hosting this event and being the hub that hooks us all up.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
Thank you thank you Secret Santa! You gave my morning an extra big smile, and I'm very much looking forward to playing through the gifts. :)

Many thanks to trentonlf for running this event and making sure it all went so smoothly, too!

Happy holidays to all!
Thank you Secret Santa, I am overwhelmed by your generosity this year!
Merry Christmas all and thank you secret santa.
Thank you very much my not-so-secret Santa! I had a hard time to believe ALL those gifts were for me.
You have exceeded all my expectations. In a few days, I'll be back to my gaming pc and I'll blast those imperial scum with my X-wing! And I'll solve 5 mysteries with George and Nico!

PS: Thank you Trentolf for all your hard work!
Post edited December 27, 2015 by phandom
Just got back home and logged in for GOGmas! My Secret Santa went above and beyond, and I appreciate their very generous gifts. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, both here and offline, whether celebrated religious or secularly. Or lets-eat-and-drink-a-lot-a-ly. :)
IAmSinistar: Just got back home and logged in for GOGmas!
I was wondering where you were! You were on vacation?
Hey, everybody !!
I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to my (not) secret Santa, for his awesomely generous gifts !!... I must have been a very good owl this year, because I've really been spoiled \o/ Thank you, thank you thank you !!!
♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪
And also, a special extra THANK YOU to Trentonlf and all the little elves for the whole organization !!!
It was really cool... I hope everybody is happy about their gifts !!
BillyMaysFan59: I was wondering where you were! You were on vacation?
I was down in Tidewater with family. I only take my tablet with me on those trips, so I just have basic email and browsing capabilities. And I don't remember my passwords anymore, since I using password vaulting software. So most sites I can't even log into while I'm away.
THANK YOU very very much MY dear Secret Santa! :-)

Now I can check my skills in organizing an own traffic system with Mini Metro.