It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: You can add me to the list, but please give me a warning when I should finalize my wishlist. I also usually have a decent stash of giveaway codes. When we get toward that date, I'll send you a current list which you can use to fill in for missing Santas if applicable.
I will announce a final date for secret Santa's several days before hand so peoole can finalize everything :-)
innerring: I'm in and thanks trentonlf for organizing it this year (by the way where is momo?).

Will edit the post later and add a wishlist.
She's around still, just not as much. She asked me to step in on her behalf.
Post edited November 14, 2015 by trentonlf
Thanks for doing this :) <3

I"m in and I'd also like to be a helper elf.
flubbucket: The longer I "mull" the further I get from the nice list.
But those on the naughty list get no presents. Don't make me have a word with Santa Trent to make sure you only get coal in your stockings this christmas. :-)

HypersomniacLive: On the contrary, sounds like something for those on the naughty list. Besides, being on that list is more fun! ;-)
Why am I not surprised, I talk of the naughty list and look who shows up, Hypersomniac "top of the naughty list" Live. :-)

HypersomniacLive: Doesn't exclude you per the guidelines. Oh well, we can always just peek into your wishlist... and don't you dare turn it off! :-)
And yet your wishlist is still hidden. How are we supposed to give you lots of presents for Christmas if you don't share your Christmas list? :-(
I'm in! Thanks for organizing it this year, Trent!

https://www.gog.com/u/hummer010/wishlist
Count me in again this year.

Here is my wishlist:
System Shock 1
Wolfenstein 3D
Pajama Sam Volume 1
Pajama Sam Volume 2
Hunie Pop
I could be in but that greatly depends if gog's winter sale takes place on december or not =/

Anyone knows ?
Rivdoric: I could be in but that greatly depends if gog's winter sale takes place on december or not =/

Anyone knows ?
There should be another sale in December
I'm in. Thank you for organizing this event.
Grargar: In case one of the secret santas ends up not giving a gift when he is supposed to (for whatever reason), the helpers will take over for him and gift instead.
trentonlf: If you would prefer me to send a list to your secret Santa I can. Not sure yet if the final date wishlists need to be finalized, but will be early December sometime (the 13th is the latest for latecomers)
Thanks to you both for the clarification. I'll participate somehow, but don't have the brainpower to decide which at the moment.

Sad, I know. Should be in better mental focus by the end of this next week.
bler144: Thanks to you both for the clarification. I'll participate somehow, but don't have the brainpower to decide which at the moment.

Sad, I know. Should be in better mental focus by the end of this next week.
You can be both a secret santa and a helper if it makes it easier for you to decide. If not, oh well...
Post edited November 15, 2015 by Grargar
I'm in. I'll post a wishlist in this thread in the next couple of days .
I like this tradition. Thanks trentolf for organizing it.

I just want a couple of days to shape my wishlist. Right now it's very crowded....

EDIT: OK, everything is ready now. Let the carols begin!!!
Post edited November 18, 2015 by phandom
trentonlf: ...
Nooo. It's too soon. :-P

Fine! Count me in.
My wishlist is open to the public here on GOG but it also can be [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:LeoLR]seen here[/url].
trentonlf: ...
LeoLR: Nooo. It's too soon. :-P

Fine! Count me in.
My wishlist is open to the public here on GOG but it also can be [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:LeoLR]seen here[/url].
It's just the signup phase, so no worries you still have time before anything is final :-)
You can definitely count me in, I'm alright with being a helper and a santa