It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Qoiorav: But it isn't even Christmas yet!
trentonlf: The event is coordinated around the sales event to make the buying of gifts easier, and since this is the last day of the sale I can't take any more entries.
I understand, I was just kidding. Thanks to you and all the givers for sharing the love.

Qoiorav:
Melhelix: On the plus side you have Giants - Citizen Kabuto on your wishlist, which is currently free on the GOG homepage. Scroll down till you are right above the News section, and click the Claim button on the banner. The promo runs for another 17 hours.
Yes, it took me a while to find it but I did manage to grab a copy!
trentonlf: Have received most of the gifts, just waiting on 17 people to send me codes. Going to be an awesome Christmas!
How's the progress now, if you don't mind me asking?
trentonlf: Have received most of the gifts, just waiting on 17 people to send me codes. Going to be an awesome Christmas!
BillyMaysFan59: How's the progress now, if you don't mind me asking?
I sent my gift codes a few minutes ago. So it's safe to say there 16 people remaining to make their moves. :-)
I am away from my home PC where I keep the spreadsheet, but I believe we are waiting on 12 or 13 still.
trentonlf: I am away from my home PC where I keep the spreadsheet, but I believe we are waiting on 12 or 13 still.
Um.... make that 11 or 12. *whistles*

(Remembered to send you mine. Finally. :)
Let me know if you need some gifts provided should any Santas lose their way.
nmillar: Let me know if you need some gifts provided should any Santas lose their way.
I will, thank you!
Came home at lunch, and just waiting on 8 secret Santas now :)
trentonlf: Came home at lunch, and just waiting on 8 secret Santas now :)
Maybe some were waiting on todays Staff Picks or Fridays weekend promo before final submission?
cecil: Maybe some were waiting on todays Staff Picks or Fridays weekend promo before final submission?
That is possible, and probably the case. Everyone has till the 20th to get me the codes so still plenty of time :-)
Can't wait till the Christmas morning :)
Woooot
I bet you guys thought I wasn't going to send my codes to trent. Well. Sent!
(show of hands, hats or (in Trent's case paws) whatever your avatar has on who is ready for Christmas and to see what the magical elves brought us)
budejovice: I bet you guys thought I wasn't going to send my codes to trent. Well. Sent!
so at most, 7 are still pending now