It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Melhelix: Ia!
trentonlf: Will get you all assigned in the morning, about 8 hours or so.
arxon: l]
trentonlf:
I was a bad boy this year, dear Santa, am I ?
Post edited December 07, 2015 by Dawnreader
I'm hungry and require tea.
Dawnreader: i
I have no idea how I missed you! I'm so sorry, I will send you your giftee here shortly!
Post edited December 11, 2015 by trentonlf
Dawnreader:
trentonlf: I have no idea how I missed you! I'm so sorry, I will send you your giftee here shortly!
What post is that? It's random characters

Edit- Screenshot
Edit edit- When I quoted you, quoting him it fixed itself..... weird
Attachments:
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Emachine9643
Say... what is everyone's favorite Christmas food?
Post edited December 06, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
Not sure I have a favorite Christmas food, but my favorite category would be desserts :)
BillyMaysFan59: Say... what is everyone's favorite Christmas food?
and [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melomakarono]melomakarona are some very nice desserts.
My family is full of bakers. So my favorite Christmas foods are apple pie, cutout cookies, almond rocca cookies, fudge, snickerdoodles, peanut butter cookies, pumpkin cookies, russian teaballs, thumbprint cookies, etc. The almond rocca cookies are awesome because they are made nothing like almond rocca but they taste like it. So weird.

We do sometimes make a Christmas Salmon or a Christmas Turkey. Then there is the Christmas Cornbread, because of course. Yeah, we're not exactly traditional. Well, the salmon, cornbread, and vegetables, is as close we get to a tradition because we always fish. I think it started when my great-grandfather got us through the Depression hunting and fishing.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Melhelix
trentonlf: Not sure I have a favorite Christmas food, but my favorite category would be desserts :)
This year that's the general category I'm in. I've been getting into pumpkin rolls recently - might be more of a Thanksgiving food, but you know, Thanksgiving foods make good Christmas foods too.

I'd also have a few Russian teacakes any time.
Ginger bread. I love ginger bread.
McDonald's!
madmax really enjoys dog food on christmas
Pigs In Blankets!
Attachments:
download.jpg (16 Kb)
Post edited December 06, 2015 by Doc0075
hmm, favorite christmas food... Standing rib roast, hands down. It's the only time of year i get to have it (so expensive), so i just load up on meat and fall into a meat coma
Updated the OP, Please read

Thank you!