It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^found a eloquent description for poo.
Post edited June 02, 2023 by neumi5694
^ Rolls around in poo, with or without it being described eloquently.
^ He is actually Winnie The Pooh.
I know it was you HOOYAAH, and I'm coming to take my poodle back from you!
^ You must be blind... that was a dachshund and may the Schvartz be with you.
Banned for trying to watch your own movie before it's done filming and leaving that attempt in the movie.
^ You will be banned because portions of the film are marked to be edited out; customarily, they are removed at a later time and...

EDIT: furthermore, this is the "baseless allegation thread."
Post edited June 03, 2023 by Hooyaah
Hey man, you're the one who deliberately chose to not package an accusation in the ban. As per the rules you've laid out in the past, I've accused correctly and you have not.
Post edited June 04, 2023 by LegoDnD
^ He doesn't realize that, "You will be banned because portions of the film are marked to be edited out." is a baseless allegation. He's just sleepy.
^ Is too senile to realize that this thread is about baseless allegations specifically and obvious falsehoods do fine.
^used to work in a rest home but kept acting like one of it's inhabitants when he was bored.
^ Invaded the rest home and infected all of the residents.

LegoDnD: ... I've accuses correctly and you have not.
^ Hasn't speaks correctly.
^ Is bad at making baseless allegations because everything he says is always super based.
^îs the inventor of the infamous pretzel shaped donut with sauerkraut taste.
Post edited June 03, 2023 by neumi5694
^ is a contortionist who can twist himself into a big pretzel.