It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Is the shining star of Broadway.
^ Is a shining star in Ursa Major.

Hooyaah: ^ He is the resulting hybrid offspring of a horse and donkey.
So I'm a mule?
^ He is enlightened.

HeresMyAccount: ^ Is a shining star in Ursa Major.

Hooyaah: ^ He is the resulting hybrid offspring of a horse and donkey.
HeresMyAccount: So I'm a mule?
^ He's an ass.
Thinks Assy McGee is the epitome of cartoons from Adult Swim. Sadly he doesn't appreciate the splendor of Aqua Teens and is therefore, by the rules of the GOG Mafia, targeted for elimination. This is your warning, Hooyaah. You have three seconds to get your affairs in order.
^ is a well-known impresario in the field of e-sports. He's especially notable for running an annual Extreme PaintBrawl tournament, which is an eagerly awaited event in the e-sports community.
^Clearly loves every game made for the Atari 2600.
^ trained his car to always follow the locomotive.
^Plans to cause a major disruption at Arthur Schopenhauer's 235th birthday celebration next week in Danzig/Gdansk by wearing a "G. W. F. Hegel was the MAN!" T-shirt.
^ Plans moving to Königsberg to experience authentic prussian culture.
^ Painted himself Prussian blue.

le_chevalier: ^ trained his car to always follow the locomotive.
^ Has locomotive breath.
^Activists labeled him a white supremacist when his marketing firm created the following ad campaign for the city as it hosted the Association of Mechanical Engineers annual conference - "In Birmingham, They Love the Governor."
^ Is thinking of Hooyaah, and doesn't realize that I'm a red supremacist.

EDIT: Hooyaah, I'm not accusing you of being a white supremacist, but it's just that you're always quoting southern rock lyrics. P.S.: It seems as though I've interrupted you this time! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Post edited February 17, 2023 by HeresMyAccount
^ His "sweet home" is Alabama.
^ He can Hoo his Yaah, but can't Yaa his Hooh.
HeresMyAccount: ^ Is thinking of Hooyaah, and doesn't realize that I'm a red supremacist.

EDIT: Hooyaah, I'm not accusing you of being a white supremacist, but it's just that you're always quoting southern rock lyrics. P.S.: It seems as though I've interrupted you this time! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
^Technically, I didn't quote Lynyrd Skynyrd...but caught your drift.
LegoDnD: ^ He can Hoo his Yaah, but can't Yaa his Hooh.
^Made the immortal mistake of Yahing his Weh.
Post edited February 17, 2023 by puffkins