It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

have

Madrobot X

MadRobot X is an old school shoot 'em up game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/513610/Madrobot_X/

want

any game
Post edited August 12, 2017 by josh72718
low rated
pcdorney: I have the following GOG.com keys for trade:

- Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
- Divinity: Original Sin 2
- Ultima Underworld 1+2

Looking for other GOG.com keys.
Excelllent send me the codes when you can or if you want to, ill be very happy to play it!!!
Post edited August 13, 2017 by Raxx
Raxx: Excelllent send me the codes when you can or if you want to, ill be very happy to play it!!!
Just to make sure you know, this ISN'T a giveaway, its a trading thread... if you have something to give back then that's fine, but they can't just give you the codes.
Raxx: Excelllent send me the codes when you can or if you want to, ill be very happy to play it!!!
TheNerdyPlane: Just to make sure you know, this ISN'T a giveaway, its a trading thread... if you have something to give back then that's fine, but they can't just give you the codes.
sorry my bad next time ill come prepared if have some keys to share but for the moment got none of it.
Raxx: sorry my bad next time ill come prepared if have some keys to share but for the moment got none of it.
Just remember for next time: Always read the first post to make sure you know exactly the rules, and what you are posting on.
Raxx: sorry my bad next time ill come prepared if have some keys to share but for the moment got none of it.
TheNerdyPlane: Just remember for next time: Always read the first post to make sure you know exactly the rules, and what you are posting on.
ok no problem
For anyone interested I still have available for trading:
Steamworld Heist (gift link)
Expand: Soundtrack edition (steam key)

The original post is on this page.
Post edited August 20, 2017 by contra_cultura
https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/LraWq/h-one-piece-burning-blood-misc-steam-gog-w-halo-wars-shadow-warrior-2-trials-of-cold-steel
Hello!

If you get Overfall or Sunless Sea Zubmariner as a duplicate from the Piñata Sale please send me a message!

Thank you! :)
high rated
With the Piñata Sale, a bump seems fitting:

HEADS UP to all new, and not, to trading:

- Read the rules in the OP here carefully, and follow rule #6 in every potential trade.
- Check out this page, and read at least the first two sections, "General advice" and "Spotting impersonating accounts", the links included.
- Don't hesitate to ask for help here, or/and in the Known Scammers thread.
- Take a look in this thread, or the above mentioned one, if your potential trade-partner has been already mentioned as having scammed somebody else.

Do the above four things before going through with any trade offer. It may spare you the grief of getting scammed.
If anyone gets duplicates in the Piñata Sale of any of the games I list below let me know and we can work something out, including me buying something for you on GOG.

Cossacks 3
Expedition: Viking
Nex Machina
Owlboy
RIME
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
The Signal from Tolva
Thimbleweed Park
Tyranny - Commander Edition

My tradelist
Post edited August 15, 2017 by X-com
If anyone gets Owlboy and wants to trade please let me know :-)
Bumping my list.
Post edited August 25, 2017 by vidsgame
I have to trade:

Fantasy General
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
Mount & Blade

Looking for:

Shadowrun Dragonfall
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 3
Dragon Age Origins
HAVE (GOG):
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

WANT from Pinata secret games(GOG only):
Full Throttle Remastered
Heroes of Might and Magic III
Metro: Last Light Redux
Thimbleweed Park
Tyranny - Commander Edition

Other good GOG games. PM me if interested.

CONFIRMED TRADES:
Here (post 133)