It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have on GOG:
- Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition (@$39.99)

Want to trade for the following on GOG:
- Journeyman Project 1 : Pegasus Prime (@$9.99)
- Journeyman Project 2 : Buried in Time (@$5.99)

Or you can offer me what others you have. Please send message to me.

Thanks.
Trade unwanted mutator games with me.
Updated
DeathArcanum: Have (Steam Code/Humble Gift):
Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Is that Warlock a freebie from the recent giveaways of the HB store? Because those were supposed to expire. Two weeks ago, I think.
If you bought it or got it from somewhere else then ignore this.
Looking to get The Night of the Rabbit and Long Live the Queen from current Promo!

List of tradables
Giltonnam:
Thanks for the nice trade! :)

My updated trade list.
Want:
Wasteland 2
Din's Curse + Expansion

Have tf2 keys, gog games, steam gifts and keys and more and can buy you your wanted games
Post edited October 07, 2014 by roelibex
high rated
Make a fair offer, I will swap one or more of my games for any one from my want list. Please don't offer me games from services with DRM unless they're in my want list.

Recently added games are bolded.

Have on GOG:

1954 Alcatraz
Aarklash: Legacy
Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Balls of Steel (Removed from GOG)
Beyond Good and Evil
Blackguards Special Edition
Blackguards: Untold Legends
Blitzkrieg Anthology
Clive Barker's Undying
Commandos 2 + 3
Conquest: Frontier Wars
Constructor
Dark Fall: The Journal
Dark Fall 2: Lights Out
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
Deponia
Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Dex
Dragonsphere
Duke Nukem 1+2 (Removed from GOG)
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition (Removed from GOG)
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (Removed from GOG)
Dustforce DX
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Expeditions: Conquistador
Expendable
Fallout 2
Fallout Tactics
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
Hard Reset Redux
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
Imperialism
Incoming + Incoming Forces
Journey of a Roach
King of Dragon Pass
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure)
MDK
Men of War
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
Painkiller: Overdose
Penumbra Collection
PixelJunk Shooter
Race Driver: GRID (Removed from GOG)
Realms of the Haunting
Real Myst (Removed from GOG)
Schein
Shadowgate
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Shadow Warrior (2013)
Star Control I + II
Star Control III
Starpoint Gemini 2
Star Wolves
Stasis
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
The Raven Remastered
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Titan Souls
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown
UFO: Afterlight
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament GOTY
Windforge (Removed from GOG)
X-com: Terror From the Deep
X-com: Apocalypse

LINK TO MY STEAM HAVES

My GOG wishlist

Steam wishlist:

Hitman
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (been removed from Steam so I'm dreaming I think)

Traded smoothly with: TheImpZA, Klumpen0815 (x4), yogsloth (x3), vizolover, Magoxx, duk3nuk3m (x2), Badseeder, DeMignon, wanderer_27 (x4), mike_cesara, Pardinuz, alexkoti, JABBA69R, BenKii, innerring, Fuin (x6), V3, Ingsoc85 (x3), owein, Outlaw0815, cracrayol, HertogJan, amrit9037 (x5), elpc, hlmr1349, slave11, SorcerousSundries, alozupone, skimmie (x2), PainOfSalvation, rda770, iAndroid, Fonzman, fan3l (x2), Djaron, Rottencorpsex, FadeToGrey, BrokenSaint (x2), brake_id (x4), ajensen, JogsterXL, RWarehall (x2), apehater (x5), plan99 (x3), chromeneon, Fairfox, Grargar, Seemannsdaemlack (x2), ChaunceyK, DedIago, metachai2014, Red_nosed (x2), Ghorpm, LootHunter, obi4ammama (x3), karacho, zeogold, vidsgame (x2), DebbieL, wonderfulillusion, jbritton, blackcatXIII, MadalinStroe (x2), Demerzel, theslitherydeee (x2), RogueXanter, Fereos847, _mz_, LEArtistic, SolarisLunaris, zxp930603, tropit9, kmcoolice (x5), 221bBS, z02228, Duck-and-Cover, gog2002x, ciemnogrodzianin

Tag: Post_2475
Post edited September 23, 2022 by X-com
edit:offer over
Post edited October 08, 2014 by gbaz69
Would like to get Thief: Deadly Shadows from the GOG Mutator promo. Here's my trade list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1523
Anyone have Blackwell Epiphany or Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition from the current mutator promo? I would happily trade for either of these games, feel free to check my trade list.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post749
How can one trade games? Did they have to be purchased as gifts?
Sheepy007: How can one trade games? Did they have to be purchased as gifts?
Yep, you have to purchase the games as gifts and then you will get codes you can trade.
Impaler26: Yep, you have to purchase the games as gifts and then you will get codes you can trade.
Darn. I thought the mutators would still be hidden as long as they aren't activated, therefore didn't purchase them as gifts.
Like Impaler26 said, basically yes but what kind of platform are you talking about? if you want to trade gog games, then yes you need to purchase them as gifts and then give the gift code to the person you want to trade with. If you have humble bundle games on steam (or any other 3rd party bundle website), you can choose to make a separate gift link of the game OR just copy paste the key and give it to the person so she/he can activate the key on her/his steam account. Or you can also buy steam keys from any other reliable website and trade them. Most people here trade bundle games because they buy a cheap bundle and are interested in one or two titles from that bundle. The rest you can trade with members. Just refer to the OP for rules and/or any other info. Or ask here or PM if you don't get anything :)