It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

joelandsonja: How exactly do you trade a game on GOG?

I would like to trade S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl for RIME, but I don't know how this whole trade system works.
X-com: Hi, the 1st post in this thread explains everything you need to know: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post1

Basically you buy a game and at checkout you select to buy as gift, then you will receive a code for that game which then you can give away or trade with someone.

BTW, do you have RIME or S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl to offer?
I would be offering S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.
If anyone still gets duplicates from the Piñata Sale of the games listed below let me know and we can work something out, including me buying something for you on GOG.

Cossacks 3
Expedition: Viking
Nex Machina
Owlboy
RIME
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
The Signal from Tolva
Thimbleweed Park
Tyranny - Commander Edition

My tradelist

Edit: Deleted a question that's been answered
Post edited August 16, 2017 by X-com
X-com: Also, if somebody has any idea why I can't add or delete anything from my tradelist for the last couple of days please let me know.
They may have had the site locked down while they fixed the Pinata sale issue . . . I know some others had problems too.

Just a guess.
wanderer_27: They may have had the site locked down while they fixed the Pinata sale issue . . . I know some others had problems too.

Just a guess.
Ok, thanks. Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, the sale is causing issues here and there and everywhere.
Bumping my list.
Post edited August 25, 2017 by vidsgame
Gave all to zeogold's community giveaway so nothing left to trade at the moment :)
Post edited August 27, 2017 by MarkoH01
Nihililix: // HAVE //

------------gog------------------
Bard's Tale The
Divine Divinity.
Elminage Gothic
Anodyne
Inquisitor
CONSORTIUM: MASTER EDITION, THE
Blackguards Special Edition

Whishlist
gog.com/u/Nihililix/wishlist

Traded
INGSOC85, PAINOFSALVATION, DBL3, 2xHLMR1349, DJARON, HANDSOMEHOBO, BLEED, SCOTCHMONKEY
Are you still interested in:

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

If so, would you trade 1 of these for it:

Elminage Gothic
Anodyne
CONSORTIUM: MASTER EDITION, THE
Post edited August 17, 2017 by pcdorney
X-com: Make a fair offer, I will swap one or more of my games for any one from my want list. Please don't offer me games from services with DRM unless they're in my want list.

Have on GOG:

Baldur's Gate 2 Complete

My GOG wishlist
I would offerring S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl too or, maybe, other wishlisted game from your list for Baldur's Gate 2 Complete if you still have it. I'm missing this one.
Want

Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition (GOG)

Will trade:

Arx Fatalis(GOG)
Post edited August 18, 2017 by fr33kSh0w2012
X-com: Make a fair offer, I will swap one or more of my games for any one from my want list. Please don't offer me games from services with DRM unless they're in my want list.

Have on GOG:

Baldur's Gate 2 Complete

My GOG wishlist
AWG43: I would offerring S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl too or, maybe, other wishlisted game from your list for Baldur's Gate 2 Complete if you still have it. I'm missing this one.
Do you have Baulders gate II EE you can Redeem BGII Original Here https://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/how_to_access_baldurs_gate_2_complete_from_ee
AWG43: I would offerring S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl too or, maybe, other wishlisted game from your list for Baldur's Gate 2 Complete if you still have it. I'm missing this one.
fr33kSh0w2012: Do you have Baulders gate II EE you can Redeem BGII Original Here https://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/how_to_access_baldurs_gate_2_complete_from_ee
I know about this option, but I don't have Baldur's Gate 2 EE.
I'm sorry I already have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
X-com: I'm sorry I already have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
maybe, something else from your wishlist...

skimmie: HAVE

GOG codes
Baldur's Gate II: Classic Edition

WANT
Here is my wishlist
I am looking for this one. Can you, perchance, trade it for something from your wishlist?
Post edited August 18, 2017 by AWG43
X-com: I'm sorry I already have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
AWG43: maybe, something else from your wishlist...

skimmie: HAVE

GOG codes
Baldur's Gate II: Classic Edition

WANT
Here is my wishlist
AWG43: I am looking for this one. Can you, perchance, trade it for something from your wishlist?
Hi! Sure. I've made you an offer in PM.
AWG43: maybe, something else from your wishlist...

I am looking for this one. Can you, perchance, trade it for something from your wishlist?
skimmie: Hi! Sure. I've made you an offer in PM.
Thank you for a good trade, skimmie