It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
(removed)
Post edited August 25, 2017 by Lin545
Lin545: snip
Account trading is illegal and forbidden in here .
Post edited August 23, 2017 by Painted_Doll
low rated
Painted_Doll: Account trading is illegal and forbidden in here .
Its steam account, not gog account. Besides, its my only official account and I don't plan to open any others. Also, the games can't be detached, because they are retail ones.
high rated
Painted_Doll: Account trading is illegal and forbidden in here .
Lin545: Its steam account, not gog account. Besides, its my only official account and I don't plan to open any others. Also, the games can't be detached, because they are retail ones.
That really doesn't make a difference, it's still account trading, it's not allowed, not by the service nor by GOG here. Account trading is not an actual thing. All it takes is someone to contact support and recover their account to scam someone out of their 'traded' account.
Pheace: That really doesn't make a difference, it's still account trading, it's not allowed, not by the service nor by GOG here. Account trading is not an actual thing. All it takes is someone to contact support and recover their account to scam someone out of their 'traded' account.
Yup, that takes one to be a scammer, which I am not. I just don't have reasons to keep it anymore, I got F3 and FNV from GOG.
<span class="bold">Updated</span>
Lin545: Yup, that takes one to be a scammer, which I am not. I just don't have reasons to keep it anymore, I got F3 and FNV from GOG.
Either way it doesn't change that GOG doesn't allow accounts to be traded here, regardless of whether they are GOG or no GOG accounts.
low rated
Pheace: Either way it doesn't change that GOG doesn't allow accounts to be traded here, regardless of whether they are GOG or no GOG accounts.
I was not able to find exactly that formulation. Also, I am basically giving away my only account without making any new, doesn't exactly fall into not "trading" (and) "accounts".
Pheace: Either way it doesn't change that GOG doesn't allow accounts to be traded here, regardless of whether they are GOG or no GOG accounts.
Lin545: I was not able to find exactly that formulation. Also, I am basically giving away my only account without making any new, doesn't exactly fall into not "trading" (and) "accounts".
Blues have stated it on several occasions. You're attempting to trade an account. There's really no point arguing semantics. It's not like it was only meant to cover account for account trading *only* or something of the sort. Account trading/selling is A) not allowed by most services and B) too scam sensitive, hence they're not allowing it.
Post edited August 24, 2017 by Pheace
low rated
Pheace: Blues have stated it on several occasions. You're attempting to trade an account. There's really no point arguing semantics. It's not like it was only meant to cover account for account trading *only* or something of the sort. Account trading/selling is A) not allowed by most services and B) too scam sensitive, hence they're not allowing it.
Look, I found no posts stating that "trading steam account" is prohibited here and I am doing it only because I leave steam, so I am not into "trading accounts" either. If blues ask me to do it, I will remove the post - its just exactly that I expect people here to be much more trustable trade partners, than a random buyer on some 3rd party site that does this daily, so better suited for this one-time migration.
HAVE (from humble monthly)
Offworld trading company
Nongünz

WANT
Please make offers from my wishlist here or on steam

My previous trades:
x2, [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5407]Benkii, , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8511]Gr00t
Post edited August 26, 2017 by Hunter65536
done
Post edited September 02, 2017 by Wheldrake
Thank again for the great trade, koima57!
Post edited August 24, 2017 by kmcoolice
Want
Quake IV
Doom 3

Have
some steam games

NOTE: My list is outdated to please tell me about games you want before doing trade.
kmcoolice: Thank again for the great trade, koima57!
As well; merci. ;)