It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited October 31, 2016 by park_84
jimYs: First off your making a big fuss off it and blocking because i had a hard time choosing the right games.
If you unblock me i will make an offer if you agree or not its up too you. This time i picked the right ones.
JunglePredator: Maybe make your offer here in the channel, go first & stick to it & if you show any deviation from the trade you can get a -1 & blocked by him again? (Far as I'm concerned public offers are exactly what the channel is for & then the secure information e.i. serials is what chat is for)
He had an even better idea... lo and behold: jimYs2!
Attachments:
jimys2.jpg (21 Kb)
JunglePredator: Maybe make your offer here in the channel, go first & stick to it & if you show any deviation from the trade you can get a -1 & blocked by him again? (Far as I'm concerned public offers are exactly what the channel is for & then the secure information e.i. serials is what chat is for)
fronzelneekburm: He had an even better idea... lo and behold: jimYs2!
This has become my favorite story line in here. Keep us posted. :P
low rated
Yes i changed my mind because Alan Nightmare was a freebie, if you want that game i want the 4 gog games only in return.
Since you blocking me in chat i dont know.. maybe you wanted to run away with my gift after i sended first.
Post edited October 25, 2016 by jimYs
tinyE: This has become my favorite story line in here. Keep us posted. :P
Your whimper is my command, Sir.

Blocking this guy has now officially become a full-time job.

You couldn't make this shit up! Comedy writers will be out of a job soon! XD

jimYs, for chrissakes, get it through your thick skull that I'm not going to trade with you!
Attachments:
low rated
tinyE: This has become my favorite story line in here. Keep us posted. :P
fronzelneekburm: Your whimper is my command, Sir.

Blocking this guy has now officially become a full-time job.

You couldn't make this shit up! Comedy writers will be out of a job soon! XD

jimYs, for chrissakes, get it through your thick skull that I'm not going to trade with you!
Your a stupid chinese guy !! Offering free games from site and wanting a 5 euro game in return.
4 games for that one or get the fuck out!
jimYs: Your a stupid chinese guy !! Offering free games from site and wanting a 5 euro game in return.
Yeees, yeeeees... let the hate flow through you! I'm sure your pathetic attempts to insult me is going to make me want to trade with you sooo much more! xD
Post edited October 25, 2016 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm:
jimYs: Your a stupid chinese guy !!
Oh so you're a scammer and a racist.

You're making friends fast here. XD
low rated
jimYs: Your a stupid chinese guy !! Offering free games from site and wanting a 5 euro game in return.
fronzelneekburm: Yeees, yeeeees... let the hate flow through you! I'm sure your pathetic attempts to insult me is going to make me want to trade with you sooo much more! xD
Sadly i would have traded with you. Good luck!
You could have played that game.
jimYs: Your a stupid chinese guy !!
tinyE: Oh so you're a scammer and a racist.

You're making friends fast here. XD
Go suck someones else blood filthy tick!
jimYs: didn't read, lol
Actually, you know what? Since you feel so entitled to other people's generosity, I think I'll have a little giveaway, featuring all the keys you asked for. And I'll give them to ANYONE EXCEPT YOU! How's that sound? :D
low rated
jimYs: didn't read, lol
fronzelneekburm: Actually, you know what? Since you feel so entitled to other people's generosity, I think I'll have a little giveaway, featuring all the keys you asked for. And I'll give them to ANYONE EXCEPT YOU! How's that sound? :D
So you admit that some were free stuff.
Im not a kid moron, you dont annoy me.. your loss pal.
Ahh....

I've been in a poor mood all night & these last few posts actually led me to a chuckle.

'tis goooood.
fronzelneekburm: Actually, you know what? Since you feel so entitled to other people's generosity, I think I'll have a little giveaway, featuring all the keys you asked for. And I'll give them to ANYONE EXCEPT YOU! How's that sound? :D
jimYs: So you admit that some were free stuff.
Im not a kid moron, you dont annoy me.. your loss pal.
"Kid Moron"

I saw him fight in Cincinnati once. He had a great left hook.
Bumping my post.

Looking to trade Earthworm Jim 1+2 and Sacrifice for TrickStyle.
Thanks for another great trade fronzelneekburm :)