It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: And is the GOTY Deluxe version of Oblivion actually worth getting over the GOTY version?
siulebuo: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition include Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe include Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles and Fighter's Stronghold, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrune's Razor, The Thieves Den, Wizard's Tower, Orrery and Horse Armor Pack. Only in english.
Deluxe edition all the way - how could you say no to this (in)famous piece of gaming history?!
Post edited January 04, 2016 by expopower
The post below is the latest post from the developer of Descent Underground about the IG bundle. Oh dear! The developer, please stop talking, it makes things even worse! Getting information from Wiki pages, mistaking the date of the bundle... I almost lost faith in their game. What a mess...

"This is from their wiki page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala

'Just like in Humble Bundle, buyers can set the revenue split between the developers, charities and organizers.'

Ours has a 30% rev split with charities, as I said on the last page - we are not making any money on this - we did this because it was a good deed - it is discouraging to read all this stuff on here - I mean why the heck would we release it so cheaply, right after a big Winter sale?

For the last time - we were contacted about doing the bundle for charity, we agreed - thought it was for later in the month - (our mistake) and it was for this week.

Or, maybe we are just super EVIL devs who want to give away our work...BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

;)"
Accatone: What a mess...
Yeah. Professionals...
1. They didn't read the contract/conditions - no charity
2. They didn't know Indie Gala in the first place or checked the website - how can they complain about the lack of visibility or claim that there is a slider for the revenue split?
3. They complain about their "partner" publicly - This will definitely encourage other companies to work with them...

What a mess...
siulebuo: Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):
- Descent: Underground
am I actually reading that right? I don't have a steam account but for that am almost tempted...
siulebuo: Gamesplanet Bethesda Sale

Fallout: New Vegas - 1,75€
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - 3,40€
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition - 3,40€
Rage - 2,49€
DOOM 3: BFG Edition - 2,49€
Havent seen a similar price for Rage in just about forever ....:)..
Leroux: And is the GOTY Deluxe version of Oblivion actually worth getting over the GOTY version?
siulebuo: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition include Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe include Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isles and Fighter's Stronghold, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrune's Razor, The Thieves Den, Wizard's Tower, Orrery and Horse Armor Pack. Only in english.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, but I knew that already. What I don't know is what all these extra DLCs actually add to the game, whether they're worth paying extra dollars for, and if so why. The GOTY version is as cheap as 3 EUR something on Gamesplanet right now, while the GOTY version costs 8 EUR something on Steam during sales. And I already have the German version, I'm mainly considering the purchase for the original language and the two story DLCs. Do I miss out on something great if I ignore the rest of the DLCs? Do they make the game more enjoyable or just add stuff you don't really need?
Post edited January 05, 2016 by Leroux

Leroux: Thanks for taking the time to reply, but I knew that already. What I don't know is what all these extra DLCs actually add to the game, whether they're worth paying extra dollars for, and if so why. The GOTY version is as cheap as 3 EUR something on Gamesplanet right now, while the GOTY version costs 8 EUR something on Steam during sales. And I already have the German version, I'm mainly considering the purchase for the original language and the two story DLCs. Do I miss out on something great if I ignore the rest of the DLCs? Do they make the game more enjoyable or just add stuff you don't really need?
Shivering Isles is worth $5 by itself. It's really good. Knights of the Nine is OK. The rest of the DLC are take or leave.
misteryo: Shivering Isles is worth $5 by itself. It's really good. Knights of the Nine is OK. The rest of the DLC are take or leave.
Actually Mehrunes Razor wasnt bad - and had some fleshing out to some other quests in the game (from Knights of the Nine?!).

and the hideouts weren't bad either - but not worth money.
misteryo: Shivering Isles is worth $5 by itself. It's really good. Knights of the Nine is OK. The rest of the DLC are take or leave.
Sachys: Actually Mehrunes Razor wasnt bad - and had some fleshing out to some other quests in the game (from Knights of the Nine?!).

Yeah. It's the not-worth-money part that gets me. I enjoyed Mehrune's Razor and The Orrery. Knights didn't do it for me, but it at least had some meat on it's bones. But Shivering Isles is a bona fide Expansion!
Sachys: Actually Mehrunes Razor wasnt bad - and had some fleshing out to some other quests in the game (from Knights of the Nine?!).

misteryo: Yeah. It's the not-worth-money part that gets me. I enjoyed Mehrune's Razor and The Orrery. Knights didn't do it for me, but it at least had some meat on it's bones. But Shivering Isles is a bona fide Expansion!
Dunno, I found Knights quite interesting - but then it was the first quest I began to follow, and one of the last I finished, so little bits of it were scattered through everything else.

Shivering isles I loved - but that played like a standalone in many ways.

Anyways, before spoilers happen, I think we can agree, Leroux need to get the game, before he gets Wabbajack'd! O_____o
Sachys: Anyways, before spoilers happen, I think we can agree, Leroux need to get the game, before he gets Wabbajack'd! O_____o
Yup
Yeah, I will get it at some point, and Knights and Shivering Isles will be included but I'm still unsure about the rest. Sucks that you can't buy them separately. Sounds like the Razor would be worth an extra euro or two but not five ...
Leroux: Yeah, I will get it at some point, and Knights and Shivering Isles will be included but I'm still unsure about the rest. Sucks that you can't buy them separately. Sounds like the Razor would be worth an extra euro or two but not five ...
any way the Oblivion Deluxe is far too expensive on gamesplanet now, It was like was €8.50 on GamersGate during this winter sale, so I'd hold out a bit longer.

And this game needs serious modding to be enjoyable today.
Post edited January 05, 2016 by dyscode
New deal from IndieGamestand is Mondrian - Abstraction in Beauty (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows). BTA for the soundtrack.
If you don't already have most of the games included, The Daedalic Armageddon Bundle is 90% off on Steam. Contains:

Deponia
Chaos On Deponia
Goodbye Deponia
The Whispered Word Special Edition
The Dark Eye: Chains Of Satinav
A New Beginning - Final Cut
Memoria
The Night Of The Rabbit
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
1954 Alcatraz