It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In case you missed out on it the first time, the BundleStars All Stars Bundle is back! Pay $1.99 USD (or regional price/equivalent) and save 98% on 8 games:

- Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition
- Magicka
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
- Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
- System Shock 2
- Deponia
- To the Moon
- Prime World: Defenders

This price lasts approximately another 18.5 hours. The bundle as a whole will be available for one week.
All games are delivered via Steam key only.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by expopower
<span class="bold">Indie Legends 3 Bundle</span> on BundleStars

$3.49 for 10 Steam games

- UnEpic
- Freedom Planet
- Nether: Resurrected
- King Arthur's Gold
- Insurgency
- Outcast 1.1
- Surgeon Simulator - Anniversary Edition
- Super Win the Game
- Dungeon Defenders
- Dyscourse

---------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, and also a Cipher Prime Bundle

$1.49 for

- Auditorium
- Intake
- Splice
- Fractal: Make Blooms Not War
Post edited January 26, 2016 by madth3
Build a Greenlight Bundle #38 on Groupees
Post edited January 27, 2016 by madth3
Humble Bundle Firaxis 2nd week BTA extras:

X-COM: Complete Pack (Steam)
Civ 5 DLC Scrambled Nations map pack (Steam)
Civ 5 DLC Scrambled Continents map pack (Steam)
Civ 5 DLC Gods & Kings (Steam)
Ninja'd.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Grargar
BenKii: Humble Bundle Firaxis 2nd week BTA extras:

That's bad! If you buy it, you will still miss the second expansion for Civ 5: Brave New World. That expansion was never sold under 7,50 € separately.

Acriz: That's bad! If you buy it, you will still miss the second expansion for Civ 5: Brave New World. That expansion was never sold under 7,50 € separately.
Gives them an excuse to do another Civ bundle next year. :)

Boo, they didn't even include the DRM-free builds for the X-COM games this time around! Glad I didn't buy into this bundle - far too many repeats for me already, and with the keys bundled by tier...
Acriz: That's bad! If you buy it, you will still miss the second expansion for Civ 5: Brave New World. That expansion was never sold under 7,50 € separately.
BenKii: Gives them an excuse to do another Civ bundle next year. :)
I always feel a little sad when i see Civ 5 Complete with every DLC and expansion for 10€ on sale. I really hate it when publishers don't sell you single DLCs for cheap, but throw out the complete/goty/über-platinum-edition for maybe 20-30% more.
high rated
expopower: Boo, they didn't even include the DRM-free builds for the X-COM games this time around! Glad I didn't buy into this bundle - far too many repeats for me already, and with the keys bundled by tier...
This was, for me, actually a great bundle. I mean, I'd never buy it, but I had not realized before last week that the XCom games were available at the humble store DRM-free. A future purchase to be sure.
Space Hulk is -90%. The ultimate pack is £2.99

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/45516/
I already own most of them, but it's a decent bundle for someone missing the meat and potatoes there. :)

The only games I'm really missing now are the XCOM Enemy Within expansion pack, and that The Bureau spinoff game, Civ IV, and of course the new XCOM 2 that is coming out soon. Hopefully they'll show up somewhere in a bundle or individually super cheap sometime.
skeletonbow: I already own most of them, but it's a decent bundle for someone missing the meat and potatoes there. :)

The only games I'm really missing now are the XCOM Enemy Within expansion pack, and that The Bureau spinoff game, Civ IV, and of course the new XCOM 2 that is coming out soon. Hopefully they'll show up somewhere in a bundle or individually super cheap sometime.
Psst, I can save you some dough and help you get your Xcom fix in. Just buy Xcom:Complete when it goes on sale for $7.50 again. Hasn't been that low recently, just $10? Okay, for $10 you get XcomEW + LW (Long War Mod).

LW has options for the ability to win back countries that have defected, larger teams support (I believe up to 10), much more specialized team members, more specialized weapons, and a great deal more benefit to the EW enhancements. To balance all this out, you have to take some penalties:
1) Soldier fatigue - they get tired going on mission after mission, and require leave (non-mission time to recover), so you will need a much bigger pool of solders.
2) Recovery time (from anything) seems much slower
3) There are LOADS of enemies. Actually, a group of enemies is called a 'pod' by the modders. In the base game basic level, you can expect 2 - 4 enemies per pod. With LW, you can expect 6 to 10 enemies per pod, and since their 'level' is determined randomly, there's a higher chance of interacting with higher level aliens. Especially on terror missions. You can almost expect to lose a soldier per mission - minimum. If there's an alien boss involved, you *will* suffer losses. Best I've been able to do so far is only lose 2 people, and that's with extensive save scumming (with RNG reload each time).

4) I believe the research tree has been reworked a bit, to keep you from getting alien weapons too early.
5) Game still makes me want to put my fist through the screen when I miss 5 90%+ shots in a row. One of them from 3 feet away. With 95% chance to hit - while flanking the alien. Probably realistic. What happens next is the alien does a two-step to the left (flanking you at one step away) and gets a critical hit for 10pts.

If LongWar is too long for you, there's an option for a NSLW (NotSoLongWar), so you can get all the goodies from LW in a shorter timeframe.

TL;DR - If you liked the gameplay of Vanilla Xcom, but desire a more protracted battle (6 months? a year?), try long war. It definitely can give you 'Just one mroe turn' feel that you can get from any turn based game.
PincushionMan: Psst, I can save you some dough and help you get your Xcom fix in. Just buy Xcom:Complete when it goes on sale for $7.50 again. Hasn't been that low recently, just $10? Okay, for $10 you get XcomEW + LW (Long War Mod).
<snip>
TL;DR - If you liked the gameplay of Vanilla Xcom, but desire a more protracted battle (6 months? a year?), try long war. It definitely can give you 'Just one mroe turn' feel that you can get from any turn based game.
Naw, I'm not in a big rush or anything... I bought the XCOM complete pack a couple of years ago and put 75 hours into the original game and had a lot of fun with it (still need to finish my game some day though). I tried out the new XCOM and enjoyed it too but haven't played it in a while. Every now and then some deals happen for the games and sooner or later the ones I want will land in the right bundles for the right price, or end up on a big mega sale. I can wait it out as I'm not in a hurry though.

I love the XCOM franchise, and long games are fine with me. :) I do have the luxury of patience coupled with ITAD on my side though. :)
Hump Day Bundle on Indiegala

Pay $1 of more to get:
-Alice's Mom's Rescue
-Wave Mechanics
-The Glow

Pay $2.89 to get 9 additional games (first 24 hours)
-Lightrise
-Dragon's Wake
-Blowy Fish
-Frizzy
-Dino D-Day
-Leona's Tricky Adventures
-Redux: Dark Matters
-C.R.E.E.P.S
-Locked-in syndrome

added individual steam store links
Post edited January 27, 2016 by lialhfour