It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seems like there's no new humble bundle for this week.
Yup, they'll be taking a break till 19 January:
https://www.facebook.com/humblebundle/photos/a.445487115494598.97204.162315830478396/1007538912622746/?type=3&theater
Post edited January 05, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Seems like there's no new humble bundle for this week.
Yep no new main bundle till January 19th, seems like it all about the Humble Monthly bundles now.
There won't be a new bundle till 19th of January because the steam sale refund window is 14 days long.
innerring: There won't be a new bundle till 19th of January because the steam sale refund window is 14 days long.
Wouldn't matter as Valve only refunds purchases made through Steam, not 3rd party key sellers
Bigs: Wouldn't matter as Valve only refunds purchases made through Steam, not 3rd party key sellers
But you can refund a game you bought in the Steam sale if it shows at a lower price in a Humble Bundle.
And that is why i didn't predicted this week bundle, because the astral bundle spirit didn't open a communication with me.

innerring: There won't be a new bundle till 19th of January because the steam sale refund window is 14 days long.
On the other hand there will be 2 weekly bundles, unless they go with movie/music/comics i don't see that as justification, besides, they always do a 2 weeks off at least once a year, way before the steam refunds.
Cyraxpt: And that is why i didn't predicted this week bundle, because the astral bundle spirit didn't open a communication with me.
Or in other words you just didn't feel like bothering with a prediction this week. So you actually wound up being right this time since there is no bundle. ;)
Ha! Good catch! I never noticed this
HeDanny: PSA (? did I use that right?)
These guys are a bit sneaky with these "bundles". They are packaged in such a way that Steam only recognises it as a single game. The sneaky part is all the games IN the game are also sold separately on steam as well. So you just may own these games already, but steam does know and therefor will not tag it as owned. If you are not careful you just may end up buying these games twice.
ABH20: If you don't already have most of the games included, The Daedalic Armageddon Bundle is 90% off on Steam. Contains:

Deponia
Chaos On Deponia
Goodbye Deponia
The Whispered Word Special Edition
The Dark Eye: Chains Of Satinav
A New Beginning - Final Cut
Memoria
The Night Of The Rabbit
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
1954 Alcatraz
Not a bad deal if you don't have many of the games but I am amazed at the price of the games, before discount, in the bundle. Deponia for $21.99!!!
skeletonbow: Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy - $2.81
https://www.indiegala.com/store/product/sniper-ghost-warrior-trilogy/36904

I've been wanting to get this forever and waiting for the price to hit the proverbial sweet spot which it looks like it just did, however I wonder if this comes on a single Steam key, or if each of the individual titles within has their own Steam key including the DLC packs? Has anyone bought this that can confirm/deny either way?
It's cheaper now on BundleStars. -90% / $1.99.
Cyraxpt: And that is why i didn't predicted this week bundle, because the astral bundle spirit didn't open a communication with me.
stg83: Or in other words you just didn't feel like bothering with a prediction this week. So you actually wound up being right this time since there is no bundle. ;)
https://media.giphy.com/media/mAf60cr3EFPna/giphy.gif
Coinplay - Rise of the Phoenix Bundle

$1.00

- Lost Civilization
- Face Noir
- Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar

$3.00:

- Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass + OST
- The Last Door - Collector's Edition
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller + OST Vol 1
- Cognition - Original Soundtrack Vol 2 DLC
- Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock

(Supreme League of Patriots includes all 3 issues. Cognition includes all 4 episodes of Season 1 and the Original Soundtrack Vol 1.)

$4.00

- Moebius: Empire Rising
- Moebius Soundtrack

All Steam. Never heard before about this site.
And that's actually a decent bundle.
madth3: It's cheaper now on BundleStars. -90% / $1.99.
Yup, it's $2.19 in Canada there now, but still a good deal. I grabbed the earlier slightly more expensive deal already though. :)
Cyraxpt: Uhm... Why do i have this strange email everytime i go to the main page of indie gala?
Just to confirm, today i got an email:

"Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

This was a mistake from our side and we fixed it.

Thank you."