It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Was disappointed to see this wasn't a simulator playing a shark during a Sharknado attacking humans :(
Leroux: I assume you just wanted to joke about Sharknado, but if you were half serious about it: You can play as a shark attacking divers in Depth.

And then there's also Miami Attack. ;)
rz4: I still can't decide if that would make a terrible or an awesome game :D
It seems I manifested my wish! Major update - Predator Mode (Play as Great White)

My issue with Depth is it is multi-player only, so I have no interest :)
amok: Palm Kingdoms 2 is now free. Cant get it lower then this...

http://www.palmkingdoms.com/en/pk2.html
I don't understand just look at the art! Many parts of it look as if they were directly lifted from HOMAM II, how come they haven't gotten sued? Because even if they redraw all the assets so they're not stealing them, you still can't make many things looks exactly or nearly exactly the same, like for example the sulfur, mercury, gems and crystals resources icons, or the first hero in the battle combat screenshot.

And the other games look similar!
amok: Palm Kingdoms 2 is now free. Cant get it lower then this...

http://www.palmkingdoms.com/en/pk2.html
Green_Hilltop: I don't understand just look at the art! Many parts of it look as if they were directly lifted from HOMAM II, how come they haven't gotten sued? Because even if they redraw all the assets so they're not stealing them, you still can't make many things looks exactly or nearly exactly the same, like for example the sulfur, mercury, gems and crystals resources icons, or the first hero in the battle combat screenshot.

It's what you would call a "homage"....
Green_Hilltop: I don't understand just look at the art! Many parts of it look as if they were directly lifted from HOMAM II, how come they haven't gotten sued? Because even if they redraw all the assets so they're not stealing them, you still can't make many things looks exactly or nearly exactly the same, like for example the sulfur, mercury, gems and crystals resources icons, or the first hero in the battle combat screenshot.

amok: It's what you would call a "homage"....
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it, but it's one thing when you create a free game as an homage or a fangame based on another game, and when you steal or redraw assets from a different game to make your own that you then proceed to sell. If they have permission to use the assets, then it's perfectly fine, but given the fact that the first game is basically HOMAM II's copy for Palm and even says so on the wiki page. Even if they're using their own original art for the first game, it really closely copies HOMAM II, just look at the spellbook screenshot - it looks practically the same, they just changed little details so the icons like Bloodlust or Shield wouldn't look 100% the same.

I think it's okay to make free fangames using other games' assets, unless they're asked to stop, however to use the assets (or make them look like that with or without some changes) and then sell the game is not okay in my opinion. Strangely enough, I can't find anywhere whether they ever got sued or got a permission, and I'm really surprised that they haven't gotten sued yet, as this would normally be seen as infringing on the game series, unless I'm mistaken, since they look so much similar (not surprising they started out as a HOMAM II clone).
Post edited January 24, 2016 by Green_Hilltop
Bundle Stars Mortal Kombat X Brutality Bundle

Tier 1 = $22.49
Tier 2 = $25.49

Tier 1:
Mortal Kombat X
Mortal Kombat X: Predator DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Predator/Prey Pack DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Brazil Pack DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Tanya DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Klassic Pack 1 DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Kold War Pack DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Jason Voorhees DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Horror Pack DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Samurai Pack DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Blue Steel Sub-Zero DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Legendary Fighter Goro DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Tremor DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Klassic Pack 2 DLC

Tier 2:
All of Tier 1 and the Unlock All Krypt Items DLC

Region restricted, not available in Japan.
ABH20: Bundle Stars Mortal Kombat X Brutality Bundle

Tier 1 = $22.49
Tier 2 = $25.49

Tier 1:
Mortal Kombat X
Mortal Kombat X: Predator DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Predator/Prey Pack DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Brazil Pack DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Tanya DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Klassic Pack 1 DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Kold War Pack DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Jason Voorhees DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Horror Pack DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Samurai Pack DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Blue Steel Sub-Zero DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Legendary Fighter Goro DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Tremor DLC
Mortal Kombat X: Klassic Pack 2 DLC

Tier 2:
All of Tier 1 and the Unlock All Krypt Items DLC

Region restricted, not available in Japan.
They completely dropped support for the PC version of the game, the discount should be much higher imo.
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Hadean Lands</span> (DRM-Free, Windows/Mac). BTA for a map, a prototype and some source code samples.
Anyone beside me having a hard time figuring out what's so special about the Daily timer on the Humble Bundle Winter sale?

I mean it resets every day, but I'm not really seeing any special deals, everything seems to be the same sale price from day to day.

What am I missing?
wanderer_27: Anyone beside me having a hard time figuring out what's so special about the Daily timer on the Humble Bundle Winter sale?

I mean it resets every day, but I'm not really seeing any special deals, everything seems to be the same sale price from day to day.

What am I missing?
Actually, i've been thinking the same thing over the last few days... almost as if they just reshuffle deals around on the front page... maybe it's just my perception, but it doesn't feel right.
MKX will be $5 or less in a bundle and/or holiday promo within 6-18 months IMHO. It looks fantastic and is a good MK game IMHO, but there doesn't seem to be extreme interest in titles like this nowadays so their inflated $60 first day price drops very fast as the months pass after release. The price already tanked quickly a few times on it so I expect it to hit the bargain bin before long. Unless someone is anxious to play it sooner rather than later, I'd suggest just waiting it out.
Post edited January 26, 2016 by skeletonbow
wanderer_27: Anyone beside me having a hard time figuring out what's so special about the Daily timer on the Humble Bundle Winter sale?

What am I missing?
Zsolan: Actually, i've been thinking the same thing over the last few days... almost as if they just reshuffle deals around on the front page... maybe it's just my perception, but it doesn't feel right.
Yeah not a lot changing although a few deals have been shortlived like Tembo The Badass Elephant was 75% off for 2 days only. Shovel Knight was on sale first 3 or 4 days then not discounted after. And the Build Your Own Bundles (for extra discounts) seem to be 3 days then gone

Gone the way of Steam sales I think. Most discounts are available throughout the sale but a select few are time-limited or show later (like adding new SEGA and Paradox titles later in the sale)

I think we are so used to revolving sales that this model just seems WEIRD :D
Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):

- Unstoppable Gorg
- Psychocat: The Answer
- Razenroth
- City of Fools
- Doodle God
- ABO MANDO
<span class="bold">Build Your Own Curve Digital Bundle</span> on the Humble Store for 72 hours. Select 3 games for an 85% discount, 4 games for an 87% discount, or 5 games for a 90% discount. Also, LOL at Stealth Inc. 2's "free" price. :P
Attachments:
bug.jpg (341 Kb)
Post edited January 25, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Build Your Own Curve Digital Bundle</span> on the Humble Store for 72 hours. Select 3 games for an 85% discount, 4 games for an 87% discount, or 5 games for a 90% discount. Also, LOL at Stealth Inc. 2's "free" price. :P
As i seeing in video preview, Stranded looks interesting but couldn't find any youtube gameplay footage, anyone have a thought about it?
thk47: As i seeing in video preview, Stranded looks interesting but couldn't find any youtube gameplay footage, anyone have a thought about it?
Took me 40 minutes to play through. No reason to replay it, either. I bought it on a whim when it first released so I had no idea what I was buying. It's a walking simulator with a story you put together yourself.