It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: This one and perhaps some of the newer Final Fantasy games have seemed potentially appealing though so I'm curious if anyone has played The Last Remnant and if they'd think it might appeal to someone like me that is generally not big on JRPGs?
Well you can play it and find out for yourself, check your chat messages. :)
Post edited January 04, 2016 by stg83
rz4: My find during this steam sale was Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Tarnicus: Was disappointed to see this wasn't a simulator playing a shark during a Sharknado attacking humans :(
I assume you just wanted to joke about Sharknado, but if you were half serious about it: You can play as a shark attacking divers in Depth.

And then there's also Miami Attack. ;)
Post edited January 04, 2016 by Leroux
rz4:
Tarnicus: Was disappointed to see this wasn't a simulator playing a shark during a Sharknado attacking humans :(
I still can't decide if that would make a terrible or an awesome game :D
Well, since it's discounted until tonight at Steam (0,66 Euro) it is a "gaming deal" but I really just want to express my amazement about the existence of a game called "Shower with your Dad Simulator 2015: Do you still shower with your Dad?" over which I just stumbled!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/359050/

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world ... ;-)
stg83: Well you can play it and find out for yourself, check your chat messages. :)
Someone already contributed a copy to me but thanks for the kind offer as well! :)
Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):

- Elliot Quest
- Descent: Underground
- Taimumari
- Loot Hero DX
- Akane the Kunoichi
- Warlocks vs Shadows
siulebuo: Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

- Elliot Quest
- Taimumari
- Loot Hero DX
- Akane the Kunoichi
- Warlocks vs Shadows
Ohhhhhh... Elliot Quest for 1.89? Not bad... I feel like this represents IG right now.
siulebuo: $1.89 (before price increases):
O_O
rz4: I still can't decide if that would make a terrible or an awesome game :D
Depends on perspective :) Sharks generally don't actually want to eat people, but with my own current state, the idea doesn't seem to bad. Enter their territory and bitch about it when an attack occurs? That befuddles me.

Leroux: I assume you just wanted to joke about Sharknado, but if you were half serious about it: You can play as a shark attacking divers in Depth.

And then there's also Miami Attack. ;)
Yup I did want to joke about Sharknado but I definitely appreciate those game links! :) One of these days we'll get a game called Jersey Shore '16 and can war until there is only one! :D
siulebuo: $1.89 (before price increases):
Grargar: O_O
I just can't believe it! How can this be even possible?? I guess Kickstarters who pledged on the game would be really angry when they see their game on IG.
Accatone: I just can't believe it! How can this be even possible?? I guess Kickstarters who pledged on the game would be really angry when they see their game on IG.
It was given for free a month ago: http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/descent-underground-steam-early-access-key-giveaway
Accatone: I just can't believe it! How can this be even possible?? I guess Kickstarters who pledged on the game would be really angry when they see their game on IG.
siulebuo: It was given for free a month ago: http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/descent-underground-steam-early-access-key-giveaway
It's one thing to do a key giveaway where the intent is to draw attention to your game and partner with someone who'll advertise it.

It's quite another to completely devalue your newly released game, that isn't even 100% complete yet. It's been 50% off during the Steam sale, so selling for $14.99 - but now you can get it for just $1.89 with a bunch of other games.
ABH20: It's one thing to do a key giveaway where the intent is to draw attention to your game and partner with someone who'll advertise it.

It's quite another to completely devalue your newly released game, that isn't even 100% complete yet. It's been 50% off during the Steam sale, so selling for $14.99 - but now you can get it for just $1.89 with a bunch of other games.
Owners: 18,959 ± 3,032
Peak concurrent players yesterday: 13

I know that they made $601,773 on kickstarter but that is a low number of owners so i'm guessing they're trying to use bundles for the word of mouth marketing (doubt that it's the cash).
ABH20: It's one thing to do a key giveaway where the intent is to draw attention to your game and partner with someone who'll advertise it.

Cyraxpt: Owners: 18,959 ± 3,032
Peak concurrent players yesterday: 13

I know that they made $601,773 on kickstarter but that is a low number of owners so i'm guessing they're trying to use bundles for the word of mouth marketing (doubt that it's the cash).
It was also $10 in the fall sale.

I'm a little worried, they said they'd add stuff like a campaign and better SP as the money came in. I hope this doesn't damage that plan too much. I really want that... and yet I bought it because it was this cheap. Well, if they come out with a DLC pack I guess I will buy it to support the devs.
siulebuo: Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

- Elliot Quest
- Taimumari
- Loot Hero DX
- Akane the Kunoichi
- Warlocks vs Shadows
Cool, Indiegala seems to be starting off the new year on the right foot. =D
On an unrelated note, it pains me to see how many people in their Steam reviews make reference to the "Decent games"...>.<