It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This has been given away for free twice: On BigFish and in the Windows Store (possibly other "stores" too). It might be it.
<span class="bold">IndieGala Evoland Bundle</span>

$1
Finding Teddy
Nicolas Eymerich: The Inquisitor - Book 1: The Plague

$2.89 (Price will increase in 22 hours)
Evoland
Legends of Persia
Machines at War 3
The Lady
World War 1 Centennial Edition
Type: Rider

All games are Steam-only.
Post edited April 17, 2015 by Grargar
HeDanny: wholy sh... John Coffee just posted this will contain an Artifex Mundi game Never before Bundled!!

How many times can you pre-order a bundle?!
It's worth noting that the last two casual bundles were build-a-bundle (2 game/$1 minimum), so if you might only want one game it'd be cheaper/safer to wait. That said, no hint yet about whether it'll be tiered or build-a-bundle.
DIG Desura Bundle 4

$0.99 for

- Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night
- Torsion
- Pacewar
- Zombie Zoid
- Mystery Of Lately Hills
- Yargis

BTA for two keys per game
Post edited April 17, 2015 by madth3
madth3: DIG Desura Bundle 4

BTA for two keys per game
How much for no keys per game?
wanderer_27: You can reserve the next Groupees Bundle for the next 24 hours :

https://groupees.com/casual3

Casual Bundle 3 - 7 games
Hmmm. Casual 2 cost me $1.50 to pre-order, and I quite enjoyed Atlantis from that bundle. Most games were Steam-only, however.

Hmmm.
yogsloth: Hmmm. Casual 2 cost me $1.50 to pre-order, and I quite enjoyed Atlantis from that bundle. Most games were Steam-only, however.

Hmmm.
I really enjoyed Evil Pumpkin from that bundle. Though I think that was Steam-only.
yogsloth: Hmmm.
Aren't you supposed to be setting Poupees money aside for a good game? Or did you hit that target?
yogsloth: Hmmm.
IAmSinistar: Aren't you supposed to be setting Poupees money aside for a good game? Or did you hit that target?
Oh yes, the "swear jar" is growing. I think I'm going to pass on this one, so drop another $1.25 into the jar.

Still a loooooooong way to go until PoE: Stupid Consumer with Too Much Money Edition
IAmSinistar: How much for no keys per game?
You just say that because you already have Mystery Of Lately Hills.
:-P
yogsloth: Oh yes, the "swear jar" is growing. I think I'm going to pass on this one, so drop another $1.25 into the jar.

Still a loooooooong way to go until PoE: Stupid Consumer with Too Much Money Edition
Aye, at the bundle pre-purchase rate, that's a ways off. Here's hoping all that stored-up profanity doesn't come out when you get PoE and try it out. :)

madth3: You just say that because you already have Mystery Of Lately Hills.
:-P
You peeked in the closet! ;D
yogsloth: Still a loooooooong way to go until PoE: Stupid Consumer with Too Much Money Edition
You need to start not-buying the music bundles too.
yogsloth: Still a loooooooong way to go until PoE: Stupid Consumer with Too Much Money Edition
madth3: You need to start not-buying the music bundles too.
I don't buy them. But I also don't count that in the swear jar, because I was never going to buy them. I only give myself credit for the bundles I have to resist temptation on. :)
yogsloth: I don't buy them. But I also don't count that in the swear jar, because I was never going to buy them. I only give myself credit for the bundles I have to resist temptation on. :)
You should have that Groupees chat bot keep track of your swear jar :)
yogsloth: I don't buy them. But I also don't count that in the swear jar, because I was never going to buy them. I only give myself credit for the bundles I have to resist temptation on. :)
pablodusk: You should have that Groupees chat bot keep track of your swear jar :)
Done.

yogslothswearjar