It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Indie Legends Bundle on BundleStars
$3.99 for 8 Steam games
LinustheBold: These ones are so frustrating. I really would like to get The Fall, but all of the others I either don't want or have. Well, I guess this means that The Fall is likely to hit another bundle sooner or later; and it's not like I don't have anything to play in the meantime.
Sort of in the same boat but I only own 4 of the 8 (missing speedrunners, divekick, kingdom rush and the fall). Still deciding if I should get it.
madth3: <span class="bold">Be Afraid</span>, a new bundle from Groupees is up for reserve.
:)

$1.25 for the whole thing.

Dark Echo will be in it and the background points to Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light (HOG)
Hmmm. Dark Echo is only on greenlite, so it almost certainly will be DRM-free, and it looks quite interesting. Sea Legends will almost certainly only be a Steam key.

I might take the chance on this one.
madth3: UpdatedSinistar!
Check your gaming shelf for the latest version of me! ;)

madth3: Dark Echo might be DRM-Free since it was greenlit and not yet released.
Unless they put an Android build. :)
I can live with an Android edition, since I have the right kind of tablet. We'll see what they bring to the table this time.
yogsloth: Hmmm. Dark Echo is only on greenlite
And iTunes and Google Play. :-)
LinustheBold: These ones are so frustrating. I really would like to get The Fall, but all of the others I either don't want or have. Well, I guess this means that The Fall is likely to hit another bundle sooner or later; and it's not like I don't have anything to play in the meantime.
Maybe we'll get a markdown on it here?
synfresh: Sort of in the same boat but I only own 4 of the 8 (missing speedrunners, divekick, kingdom rush and the fall). Still deciding if I should get it.
Dilemma, right? I have the same breakdown, except I also have Kingdom Rush. Divekick and Speedrunners are not my kind of games, and they're just going to end up given away anyhow. I had nine out of ten of the Trinity bundle as well, so I kind of wish there was a way to make a bundle of the bundle bits I don't already have. And yet it's still a good price for The Fall. Oh well.

IAmSinistar: Maybe we'll get a markdown on it here?
That would work as well!
Post edited April 23, 2015 by LinustheBold
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Multiplayer Mayhem</span>

$1
Primal Carnage (Online)
God Mode (Online & LAN)
Boid Early Access (Online)

BTA
Chariot (Local)
Blade Symphony (Online)
GoD Factory: Wingmen (Online)

$10
Homebrew - Vehicle Sandbox Early Access (Online)

Everything is Steam and Windows-only. Blade Symphony offers its soundtrack via Steam.
Post edited April 23, 2015 by Grargar
Oh gee, 100% Steam-only.
Wow. Have you checked out how Steam is actually charging for the mods for Skyrim now? I guess this is why they are having it free for the weekend. Kind of ugly.
kip68: Wow. Have you checked out how Steam is actually charging for the mods for Skyrim now?
Allowing the modders to charge for their mods (and taking their cut), you mean?
kip68: Wow. Have you checked out how Steam is actually charging for the mods for Skyrim now?
madth3: Allowing the modders to charge for their mods (and taking their cut), you mean?
It's not going over very well with the community to say the least. LOL
madth3: Allowing the modders to charge for their mods (and taking their cut), you mean?
kip68: It's not going over very well with the community to say the least. LOL
The community of people that whine that they should get everything for free? Steam isn't outlawing making mods for free, anybody that still wants to work that way can continue doing so. This is only adding a new option for those mod devs that also occasionally want to deviate from eating ramen.
pen_sq: The community of people that whine that they should get everything for free? Steam isn't outlawing making mods for free, anybody that still wants to work that way can continue doing so. This is only adding a new option for those mod devs that also occasionally want to deviate from eating ramen.
No, what this does is changes mods from being labours of passion into a deluge of cashgrab crap.
pen_sq: The community of people that whine that they should get everything for free? Steam isn't outlawing making mods for free, anybody that still wants to work that way can continue doing so. This is only adding a new option for those mod devs that also occasionally want to deviate from eating ramen.
ABH20: No, what this does is changes mods from being labours of passion into a deluge of cashgrab crap.
I agree. Modders aren't going to make money, Steam is.
I foresee misappropriated works, malicious takedowns, refund and report abuse... yeah, not too optimistic.
Oooh, Blade S- pass. None of the rest is of any interest, and BS is cheaper on sale.
Post edited April 23, 2015 by Spinorial