It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Hmmm. Dark Echo is only on greenlite
madth3: And iTunes and Google Play. :-)
I have to say I don't like "horror" games but Dark Echo is pretty fantastic and I highly recommend it.
Are the Skyrim DLCs worth it? I mean do they add anything really new to the game like interesting new types of terrain, facinating new creatures, exceptionally exciting stories, more colors :P etc.? Or is it basically more of the same (which can be good or bad, depending on your perspective)? This question coming from a player who kind of likes Skyrim but is already overwhemed (and sometimes a bit bored) with the base game ...
cecil: I have to say I don't like "horror" games but Dark Echo is pretty fantastic and I highly recommend it.
Good enough for me. I put down the $1.25.

We'll find out how we did tomorrow...
cecil: I have to say I don't like "horror" games but Dark Echo is pretty fantastic and I highly recommend it.
yogsloth: Good enough for me. I put down the $1.25.

We'll find out how we did tomorrow...
I also have a soft spot for the concept so that should have been mentioned but hope it goes well :)
Dark Echo certainly does look good.
Yup, pre-ordered as well. XD
Leroux: Are the Skyrim DLCs worth it? I mean do they add anything really new to the game like interesting new types of terrain, facinating new creatures, exceptionally exciting stories, more colors :P etc.? Or is it basically more of the same (which can be good or bad, depending on your perspective)? This question coming from a player who kind of likes Skyrim but is already overwhemed (and sometimes a bit bored) with the base game ...
If you're bored of the main game, I can't imagine the DLC's are going to add much for you.

I personally found Dawnguard to be really fantastic. It could be because it magically appeared in my game, despite never paying for it. However, I doubt that's the case. If you like vampires, it's a really good storyline, and you end up getting a really helpful companion that carries over to the main game.

I actually have the other main story DLC but I haven't played it yet. Heck, I've never even finished the main questline despite playing for around 80 hours (which I know isn't much comapred to most people).
IAmSinistar: Check your gaming shelf for the latest version of me! ;)
Oh crap. I found three entries instead of the old one and they are all over the list
- Am
- I
- Sinistar
IAmSinistar: Check your gaming shelf for the latest version of me! ;)
madth3: Oh crap. I found three entries instead of the old one and they are all over the list
- Am
- I
- Sinistar
LOL
Most hilarious avatar tweak in a very long time. Well done, that man. Where does the +rep start?
Leroux: Are the Skyrim DLCs worth it? I mean do they add anything really new to the game like interesting new types of terrain, facinating new creatures, exceptionally exciting stories, more colors :P etc.? Or is it basically more of the same (which can be good or bad, depending on your perspective)? This question coming from a player who kind of likes Skyrim but is already overwhemed (and sometimes a bit bored) with the base game ...
If you want to try a HUGE addition to the game, check out Falskaar. That mod was made by one kid, adds an entire new region to quest/perambulate/by killed in & it`s free.
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">A Valley Without Wind 1 &amp; 2 Dual Pack</span> (DRM-Free+Steam). BTA for Shattered Haven (DRM-Free+Steam).
Post edited April 25, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">A Valley Without Wind 1 &amp; 2 Dual Pack</span> (DRM-Free+Steam). BTA for Shattered Haven (Steam only).
Two games may be worth a look but are they good or just weird?
where did it say steam only for Shattered Haven?
Post edited April 24, 2015 by cecil
DotEmu Strategy First weekend -60%.

While many of the games are already on GOG, the following are not:

688I Hunter Killer
A Vampyre Story
Dangerous Waters
Fleet Command
Space Empires: Starfury
Sub Command
The Abbey
Grargar: DotEmu Strategy First weekend -60%.

While many of the games are already on GOG, the following are not:

A Vampyre Story
The Abbey
These two need to be here. Great (but not quite awesome) classic Point n Click titles.
GamersGate 48-hours deals:

Assassin's Creed Unity (Uplay) -40%.

F1 (Steam) -75%, except for F1 2013, which is discounted by 66%.

Paradox Grand Strategy Bundle -80%. The bundle includes Crusader Kings II (Steam), Europa Universalis IV (Steam), Hearts of Iron 3 (DRM-Free), and Victoria II (DRM-Free).

The Walking Dead, up to -77%. Walking Dead Season 1 and 400 days require a Steam account, while Season Two is activated through Telltale's site.

The Wolf Among Us -50%. The game is activated through Telltale's site.