It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Also at Fireflower Game The Charnel House Trilogy is 25% off for €4.12

I think Sepulchre was or still is free somewhere on the net but still, thes games need to be supported. :)
Good find! I do have the free edition of Sepulchre, but for basically $3.50 USD this trilogy is a steal. Thanks for the info!
Humble Store highlights all DRM free + Steam

Rogue Legacy 66% off 5.09
Tower of Guns 66% off 5.09
Sword of the Stars Gold edition 66% off 4.41
FTL 75% off 2.49
Binding of Isaac 75% off 1.99
https://uk.gamesplanet.com/promo/springsale
Alien Isolation 7GPB
Skyrim LegEd. 6.80GBP
Murdered Soul Suspect 4GBP
Bioshock Inf. 4GBP
ShinyLoot Nordic daily deals:

Darksiders II -80%/$6.00 (Steam)
Darksiders II Season Pass -80%/$4.00 (Steam)
Painkiller Black Edition -75%/$2.50 (Online Key Validation)
Painkiller Overdose -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
The Guild 2 -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
The Guild 2: Pirates of the High Seas -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
The Guild 2: Renaissance -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
The Guild 2: Venice -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
GIVEAWAY
There's a bunch of free mobile games for free on the Amazon App Store right now which are worth checking out. These include:

Unmechanical
Prince of Persia Classic
Virtua Tennis Challenge
+ others

Question: Is there a giveaway tracker thread?
Post edited April 17, 2015 by Pardinuz
It's also 1$ for Origin key, right? Or do you get these at PWYW level?
Pardinuz: GIVEAWAY
There's a bunch of free mobile games for free on the Amazon App Store right now which are worth checking out. These include:

Unmechanical
Prince of Persia Classic
Virtua Tennis Challenge
+ others

You mean for mobile games only ? No.
MaxFulvus: You mean for mobile games only ? No.
I mean all kinds of game giveaways, including DRM-free and Steam.
Pardinuz: GIVEAWAY

Unmechanical
Prince of Persia Classic
Virtua Tennis Challenge
+ others

MaxFulvus: You mean for mobile games only ? No.
It seems this one will only last a day (unlike the usually weekend offering) so you should get it asap.
Pardinuz: I mean all kinds of game giveaways, including DRM-free and Steam.
There is this one with all temporary giveaways : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic
Post edited April 17, 2015 by MaxFulvus
BlackThorny: It's also 1$ for Origin key, right? Or do you get these at PWYW level?
The weekly bundle has no Origin keys. :P
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Strategy 2</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam key)
Skulls of the Shogun (Also for Mac and Linux)

$1
Frozen Synapse Prime
Shattered Planet (Also for Mac)
All games, except for Skulls of the Shogun, are Steam-only. Skulls of the Shogun is DRM-Free+Steam key.
Just took a quick look at this one. All three games in the $1 tier have Trading Cards. If you sell the cards that makes these basically "free". Plus a DRM-Free version of Skulls to boot. Fairly decent value, that.
HeDanny: Just took a quick look at this one. All three games in the $1 tier have Trading Cards. If you sell the cards that makes these basically "free". Plus a DRM-Free version of Skulls to boot. Fairly decent value, that.
That's only logical if you have any intention of buying stuff on Steam. I have 100 usd stuck there from selling cards and in-game items and I have no intention of further supporting Steam.
Any ideas on how to convert that into real money? I guess buying TF2 keys and selling it for paypal money is a way. I've just been too lazy to do it.
HeDanny: Just took a quick look at this one. All three games in the $1 tier have Trading Cards. If you sell the cards that makes these basically "free". Plus a DRM-Free version of Skulls to boot. Fairly decent value, that.
Pardinuz: That's only logical if you have any intention of buying stuff on Steam. I have 100 usd stuck there from selling cards and in-game items and I have no intention of further supporting Steam.
Any ideas on how to convert that into real money? I guess buying TF2 keys and selling it for paypal money is a way. I've just been too lazy to do it.
oh wow! a Hundred Steambucks from cards? you sold... a lot of cards. I really like cards. I'm totally into them right now. I'm not interested in their Steambucks profit. I like the cards. I have quite a few sets I would like to finish one day. You know, if I could do it with out spending real money.

You are correct in your evaluation. That is why I used quotes on "Free". You are swapping actual money for Steambucks. This is true. It could still be pretty good value for some.
Springsale at Ubistore:
Titanfall Deluxe €14
Watchdogs Season Pass €10
Rayman Legends €5
Stick of truth €10.18